• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ChoateSports.com - a true gem!

Spanky2 said:
I’m sure the Lady President isn’t pleased with Choate, his ego and record.

Cue the Bobcatters saying La Presidenta loves what Choach is doing with the "Loosen up, Booze up, and Date-a-Coach" thing.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I actually think they took that portion off the page hahahaha.

Yeah, that's where they drew the line. :lol:
Never change, MSU, never change.

Yes, do not change. The program is very successful. And yes, MSU is doing a great job in marketing attracting new students and supporters. UM should take some lessons.

22-24 over the last four years. 17-18 with a new choach over the last three. VERY successful.

Lowered expectations result in 'great success' at subpar levels I guess. We realize 7-4 is not going to get it done on a yearly basis, they are happy to play sub-500 ball but slip into the mix every 3 or 4 years for a playoff ass-kicking. Whatever floats your boat.

Ursa Major said:
This can’t be real! I clicked on the site and laughed so hard I spit my French Choate Roast all over my new book, How to Win Friends and Beat the Sky.

So is How to Win Friends and Beat the Sky going to be marketed as a 'combination edition' with the epic How to Play .500 Ball by Coach Ron Ash? It'd be a bestseller for sure.

mcg said:
Ursa Major said:
This can’t be real! I clicked on the site and laughed so hard I spit my French Choate Roast all over my new book, How to Win Friends and Beat the Sky.

So is How to Win Friends and Beat the Sky going to be marketed as a 'combination edition' with the epic How to Play .500 Ball by Coach Ron Ash? It'd be a bestseller for sure.

:lol: :lol: It was more like a pamphlet.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I actually think they took that portion off the page hahahaha.

Yes, do not change. The program is very successful. And yes, MSU is doing a great job in marketing attracting new students and supporters. UM should take some lessons.

22-24 over the last four years. 17-18 with a new choach over the last three. VERY successful.

Honest question....how can you use the phrase Beat the Sky if youve literally never even came close to winning the conference while coaching?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Honest question....how can you use the phrase Beat the Sky if youve literally never even came close to winning the conference while coaching?

You guys aren't the sharpest tacks in the pack over here. It's called implementing the proper culture. If you hammer the winning attitude into the players hard enough, and do it right, it happens. Beat the Sky, Own the State. It's happening right in front of your eyes if you pay attention. :D

poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

You guys aren't the sharpest tacks in the pack over here. It's called implementing the proper culture. If you hammer the winning attitude into the players hard enough, and do it right, it happens. Beat the Sky, Own the State. It's happening right in front of your eyes if you pay attention. :D

I guess Ill keep watching.....been hearing the same shit for 30 years now so what could another couple hurt?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I guess Ill keep watching.....been hearing the same shit for 30 years now so what could another couple hurt?

LOL, that's funny! but to be fair, Choate has only been saying it for four years so we'll see if it happens. And while Ash didn't exactly say it that way, he did say it was his goal to win the Big Sky, as is the case with all Big Sky coaches. Ash was actually able to get that done with three Big Sky titles in a row.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

True, but now Choach has mothballed Beat the Sky and unveiled his new catchphrase..."Pound the Sky, a 30-pack and hopefully some unsuspecting drunk women with me and my crew".

That sounds like a game-changer.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Pipe down! BS33 said it's a goal. All football programs use goals as slogans; not vague concepts.
It's not: "Montana State Football: Commitment. Assuming. Team. Success."
It's: "Montana State Football: Beat the Sky and Own the State."

A close second was:
"Montana State Football: Walk on the Moon and Win the Powerball."

jodcon said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

True, but now Choach has mothballed Beat the Sky and unveiled his new catchphrase..."Pound the Sky, a 30-pack and hopefully some unsuspecting drunk women with me and my crew".

:lol:
How could anyone ever think that? Oh, that's right. His website.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

You guys might want to try and win something once in a while just to get a taste of the swagger. Losing has a way of feeding the decline and the... oh wait, you've got that in spades!

Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

You guys might want to try and win something once in a while just to get a taste of the swagger. Losing has a way of feeding the decline and the... oh wait, you've got that in spades!

You think your guys have swagger? It's more like catching themselves at the last second after tripping, still upright but looks spastic.

Why are you posting on a Friday anyway, shouldn't you be getting ready for Jeff's Pub and Pussy Party?

Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

If swagger is having a website encouraging women to loosen up, booze up, and date coaches in light of the rumors surrounding the staff of late, I'm glad we don't have it.

AllWeatherFan said:
I’ve got one: pound the piss out of the sky and return to dominance.

#PTPOOTSARTD

Maybe...

Babystepping to Greatness or

Slow And Steady Wins the Race, Old Bean...

Due to my directing UNDfan to Bobcatnation.com in his "Summit" thread, I visited that site today for the first time in a long time. I saw a thread re: Choach's website. I saw some people thinking I was the starter of that thread. That's unfortunate. I'm not about to create an account on Bobcatnation, but I'll tell all the Bobcats who post here: I do not have an account on Bobcatnation, and I find it a tad trashy to troll another team's message board. That said, I really enjoy trashing the Bobcats here on eGriz.com at any time possible. Though the speculators on Bobcatnation.com had a few nice things to say about me, rest assured I have not posted, and will not post, there.

Thanks,
-CDA

CDAGRIZ said:
Due to my directing UNDfan to Bobcatnation.com in his "Summit" thread, I visited that site today for the first time in a long time. I saw a thread re: Choach's website. I saw some people thinking I was the starter of that thread. That's unfortunate. I'm not about to create an account on Bobcatnation, but I'll tell all the Bobcats who post here: I do not have an account on Bobcatnation, and I find it a tad trashy to troll another team's message board. That said, I really enjoy trashing the Bobcats here on eGriz.com at any time possible. Though the speculators on Bobcatnation.com had a few nice things to say about me, rest assured I have not posted, and will not post, there.

Thanks,
-CDA

“I find it a tad trashy to troll another team's message board.”
Backhand to the right cheek and then the left for a few posters on egriz. You know who you are people. Ouch, that zinger hurts.

Back