• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cheap shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Oh look, another zinger by ged27. I eagerly await another witty retort at your next smoke break.

I think I missed the picture, but in my mind, I see someone in the food service industry. Not fast food; a "server". But more Chili's than Smith & Wollensky. Work uni is sagging black Dickies with a cuff-frayed white dress shirt tucked in and all black DC skate shoes. The asshole manager makes him take out his bilateral diamond earrings during his shifts. He cranks hoons in his financed 2001 Nissan Altima during breaks, so it always smells like a mixture of Parliaments and Aqua De Gio.

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

Damn it! I forgot it's not about the double diamonds these days.
Also, that Altima is rocking fart can exhaust and a "wing" pop-riveted to the trunk, with a 5" racing tach on the dash that doesn't work... and the car is an automatic.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I think I missed the picture, but in my mind, I see someone in the food service industry. Not fast food; a "server". But more Chili's than Smith & Wollensky. Work uni is sagging black Dickies with a cuff-frayed white dress shirt tucked in and all black DC skate shoes. The asshole manager makes him take out his bilateral diamond earrings during his shifts. He cranks hoons in his financed 2001 Nissan Altima during breaks, so it always smells like a mixture of Parliaments and Aqua De Gio.

Close?

Definitely more 'manly' than Chili's, something like Johnny Carino's or Texas Roadhouse--one of those places that you can't go to the bathroom for a day or two after visiting. On a weekly basis he reminds the slightly plump bleach blonde teenage hostess about the time three drunk guys at table 8 got out of hand and he almost had to kick their asses. She just giggles and goes back to texting her BFF. He tells himself she wants him.

During the holidays he hands out the restaurant's buy one-get one coupons to family and friends. Most don't realize the offer is available year round on the company's website. Being assistant to the assistant manager carries with it a level of responsibility and respect. There is a reason the restaurant was named Best Bottomless Fries in Wyoming for three-years running. He tells his boyz, "That shit don't happen by accident, Bitches!"

Haha! Definitely a whiff on Chili's by me. Johnny Carino's (just like mom used to heat up) is certainly more on-brand. Taking some time off from college. Thinking about financing a used Honda CBR600 or a new four-wheeler; either would be "sick". Maybe has warrants "for some bullshit".

SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

Also, that Altima is rocking fart can exhaust and a "wing" pop-riveted to the trunk, with a 5" racing tach on the dash that doesn't work... and the car is an automatic.

:clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Gages. You forgot gages.

The lines about the warrants and the tach. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laugh crying at my desk.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The lines about the warrants and the tach. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laugh crying at my desk.
I just said what popped into my head seeing the picture CDA was painting with words. 👌🏻

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Can your wife even find your pecker or does she just find other guys'?

Oh look, another zinger by ged27. I eagerly await another witty retort at your next smoke break.

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

Lmao I don't wear jewelry and I operate machinery you pencil pushing pussies

CDAGRIZ said:
SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Gages. You forgot gages.

Lol I drive a Mazda, Cadillac, and a chevy. You guys probably Rollin around in a Prius that touches tires every time you sit in it. Think your real badass with your man tits in your Polo shirt, khakis, and glasses.

Probably need an assistant just to whipe your ass. Think your badass managing McDonald's. Hurry up on those fries guys!

grizcountry420 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jcu27 said:
BTW I've never seen a druggie with any sort of muscles. So that would be pretty impressive.

usatsi_10521472.jpg

He's an herbivore not a druggie.. :cool:

These idiot don't know the difference.

jcu27 said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

You probably run Komatsu.

Hey, can you post another pic of your huge biceps?

MontanaJack2006 said:
jcu27 said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

You probably run Komatsu.

Hey, can you post another pic of your huge biceps?

Sure could bud. Wanna video chat? Let's see some of you fatasses

MontanaJack2006 said:
jcu27 said:
rAqrsDQ98k8cpz2G6

This is how I picture most of you.

I don't see anything. Is it your bicep crushing the world?
I just changed it to the link. Obv my huge biceps are not how I picture these cows. You seem to be pretty obsessed with them though. I'm starting to think you got a bit turned on by them.

jcu27 said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
jcu27 said:
rAqrsDQ98k8cpz2G6

I just changed it to the link. Obv my huge biceps are not how I picture these cows. You seem to be pretty obsessed with them though. I'm starting to think you got a bit turned on by them.

Big time. I can tell you workout, probably deadlift like 600 raw.

What's funny is I've always got compliments about my strength even from strangers just walking by. But fat guys get jealous on here and talk shit because they need to feel better about their insecurities.

jcu27 said:
What's funny is I've always got compliments about my strength even from strangers just walking by. But fat guys get jealous on here and talk shit because they need to feel better about their insecurities.

Can you post a video of you doing some curls? I'm basically asking for everyone.

MontanaJack2006 said:
jcu27 said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
jcu27 said:
rAqrsDQ98k8cpz2G6

Big time. I can tell you workout, probably deadlift like 600 raw.
Haven't done a dead lift since I was a teenager. Mainly do benching, curling, squats. Mainly curling though. That's how u get swole. 4x sets of 10 50 lb dumbells. If I use a single bar and curl with both I do about 125 4 sets of 10

MontanaJack2006 said:
jcu27 said:

Can you post a video of you doing some curls? I'm basically asking for everyone.

Lol I'm not going to post a video on here. But I'll gladly video chat anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back