• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cheap shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first out of bounds hit should have been called and to overturn the Roberts catch were two they missed in my opinion. Those may have changed the outcome. The head coach should have a chat with 17 if he is indeed a dirty player.

Ursa Major said:
zengriz said:
...the umpire...
...35 year old...
...seventh grader...

... :shock: ...

Easy Zen, he'll be on here posting pics of himself flexing in a tank top.
Jealous? Try losing the man tits and beer belly pussy. Obv youre fat lazy fuck. Called confidence. Something fatties with titties don't have.

jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:
zengriz said:
...the umpire...
...35 year old...
...seventh grader...

Jealous? Try losing the man tits and beer belly pussy. Obv youre fat lazy fuck. Called confidence. Something fatties with titties don't have.

I'll bet Skinny Pete & Badger will get a kick out of that one when you share it at the trailer park clubhouse.

giphy.gif

CatzWillRise said:
I’ll take some shit as a Cat fan, but I had the exact same thought about Hauck vs Strahm. I noticed Hauck likes to slide in late and sort of headbutt the ball carrier. Did it in Cat Griz and Cat player definitely took offense it it.
If you watched/ or rewatch the montana- Oregon game he did it a couple of times in that game too.
In fact hauck and a duck running back went nose to nose after hauck did it then in the first series of the game.

braves84 said:
CatzWillRise said:
I’ll take some shit as a Cat fan, but I had the exact same thought about Hauck vs Strahm. I noticed Hauck likes to slide in late and sort of headbutt the ball carrier. Did it in Cat Griz and Cat player definitely took offense it it.
If you watched/ or rewatch the montana- Oregon game he did it a couple of times in that game too.
In fact hauck and a duck running back went nose to nose after hauck did it then in the first series of the game.

BS to both of you. Don't believe you. You are making up stuff. You are just Cat trolls.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
CatzWillRise said:

BS to both of you. Don't believe you. You are making up stuff. You are just Cat trolls.
Not making anything up , it's out there on YouTube. Look it up yourself.

Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:
zengriz said:
...the umpire...
...35 year old...
...seventh grader...

Jealous? Try losing the man tits and beer belly pussy. Obv youre fat lazy [*]f***. Called confidence. Something fatties with titties don't have.

I'll bet Skinny Pete & Badger will get a kick out of that one when you share it at the trailer park clubhouse.

giphy.gif
Can your wife even find your pecker or does she just find other guys'?

BTW I've never seen a druggie with any sort of muscles. So that would be pretty impressive.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
CatzWillRise said:

Not making anything up , it's out there on YouTube. Look it up yourself.

Link it.

jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:
Jealous? Try losing the man tits and beer belly pussy. Obv youre fat lazy [*]f***. Called confidence. Something fatties with titties don't have.

giphy.gif

Oh look, another zinger by ged27. I eagerly await another witty retort at your next smoke break.

I think that Robby inherited some pretty key talents and attitudes from uncle Tim. He learned that when a fox catches a rabbit, he rolls him around in the dirt before he eats him. Just like uncle Tim, Robby tries to hit as hard as he can every chance. I love to see the attitude, and if he gets an occasional penalty, so be it.

Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:

giphy.gif

Oh look, another zinger by ged27. I eagerly await another witty retort at your next smoke break.

I think I missed the picture, but in my mind, I see someone in the food service industry. Not fast food; a "server". But more Chili's than Smith & Wollensky. Work uni is sagging black Dickies with a cuff-frayed white dress shirt tucked in and all black DC skate shoes. The asshole manager makes him take out his bilateral diamond earrings during his shifts. He cranks hoons in his financed 2001 Nissan Altima during breaks, so it always smells like a mixture of Parliaments and Aqua De Gio.

Close?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:

giphy.gif

I think I missed the picture, but in my mind, I see someone in the food service industry. Not fast food; a "server". But more Chili's than Smith & Wollensky. Work uni is sagging black Dickies with a cuff-frayed white dress shirt tucked in and all black DC skate shoes. The asshole manager makes him take out his bilateral diamond earrings during his shifts. He cranks hoons in his financed 2001 Nissan Altima during breaks, so it always smells like a mixture of Parliaments and Aqua De Gio.

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:

Close?

Gages. You forgot gages.

Damn it! I forgot it's not about the double diamonds these days.

I’m surprised he had a picture in good enough shape to post. As much time as he spends holding it up with one hand you’d think it would be ruined by now!

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:

giphy.gif

Close?

:lol:

One of your best. Toss in 90’s style frosted hair tips and I think we have a match.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
jcu27 said:
Ursa Major said:

giphy.gif

Close?

Definitely more 'manly' than Chili's, something like Johnny Carino's or Texas Roadhouse--one of those places that you can't go to the bathroom for a day or two after visiting. On a weekly basis he reminds the slightly plump bleach blonde teenage hostess about the time three drunk guys at table 8 got out of hand and he almost had to kick their asses. She just giggles and goes back to texting her BFF. He tells himself she wants him.

During the holidays he hands out the restaurant's buy one-get one coupons to family and friends. Most don't realize the offer is available year round on the company's website. Being assistant to the assistant manager carries with it a level of responsibility and respect. There is a reason the restaurant was named Best Bottomless Fries in Wyoming for three-years running. He tells his boyz, "That shit don't happen by accident, Bitches!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back