• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats fans are stupid funny

The.Real.2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Shocking that scat fans would come back to gloat.

I’m shocked, I say.

Well the Cats just got beat, fizz on the other hand got ass raped :shock:
The cats just got beat at home on their homecoming.

The.Real.2506 said:
grizindabox said:
The.Real.2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I’m shocked, I say.

I get a feeling that is your expert opinion.
Watched it with my own eyes, looked painful :thumb:

Sounds like some deep rooted pain from your past.

bobcatfan123 said:
uofmman1122 said:
I love all the people saying Sac is clearly a top 10 team. :lol:

Are you still laughing out loud? I am
We’ll be alright. Pretty funny that you guys are back in here after, again, getting trucked on your homecoming, but I suppose you need anything you can get at this point. :lol:

The.Real.2506 said:
grizindabox said:
The.Real.2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I’m shocked, I say.

Your homecoming was a peach to watch; a garbage time TD against the prevent which made it look closer than it was.

Not like GRIZ fans did anything to provoke that Cat fan posters here...….I'm surprised, more Cat fans haven't joined in. We sure asked for it. Hopefully, both fan bases will zip it until "The Brawl" week.

mtgrizrule said:
Not like GRIZ fans did anything to provoke that Cat fan posters here...….I'm surprised, more Cat fans haven't joined in. We sure asked for it. Hopefully, both fan bases will zip it until "The Brawl" week.

What a great quote here. Both teams were beat by a better team in Sac State. Both Teams will make the playoffs. The “Brawl” will still be a great game. I will give the Griz a very slight advantage in the “Brawl” at this time it will be a dog fight. I was traveling this evening though and did not see(hear) Sneed play much in the 4th, did he get hurt or just pulled in the 4th?

GriznBigfork said:
mtgrizrule said:

What a great quote here. Both teams were beat by a better team in Sac State. Both Teams will make the playoffs. The “Brawl” will still be a great game. I will give the Griz a very slight advantage in the “Brawl” at this time it will be a dog fight. I was traveling this evening though and did not see(hear) Sneed play much in the 4th, did he get hurt or just pulled in the 4th?

Sneed hurt his ankle. I'll be surprised if he plays next week.

uofmman1122 said:
bobcatfan123 said:
uofmman1122 said:
I love all the people saying Sac is clearly a top 10 team. :lol:

Are you still laughing out loud? I am
We’ll be alright. Pretty funny that you guys are back in here after, again, getting trucked on your homecoming, but I suppose you need anything you can get at this point. :lol:

Griz will be fine. Are a much better team than they showed tonight. Point being Sac is clearly a top ten team.

kemajic said:
The.Real.2506 said:
grizindabox said:
The.Real.2506 said:

Your homecoming was a peach to watch; a garbage time TD against the prevent which made it look closer than it was.

15 points off of short field turnovers with really no sustainable drives made your game look closer than it was. Sit down Francis.

Back