• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cat Griz Round Two

Amazing, Falls and Frey are both starting. I didn't see the Frey injury, but did see the Falls injury. I have no idea what was done for Falls to recover this quickly from an ankle injury. Apparently, the injury wasn't as bad as it looked, at the time of the injury. Even minor ankle injuries take a solid 7 to 10 days to recover. I really am surprised, Falls is playing this game. Didn't someone post that he fractured something in his ankle? Fortunately for Timmy, the fact that he doesn't carry much weight, likely helped decrease the severity of the injury. I just hope, he doesn't aggravate the injury further. #Gogriz.

I was hoping pluto would carry the swx broadcast so we wouldn't be subject to the awful kitty broadcasters. Evidently there's "a lot of contact" whenever the cats have the ball but have yet to hear that on the other end..... :roll:

EverettGriz said:
I was hoping pluto would carry the swx broadcast so we wouldn't be subject to the awful kitty broadcasters. Evidently there's "a lot of contact" whenever the cats have the ball but have yet to hear that on the other end..... :roll:

I just wish there wasn’t the 45 second delay between game and video. Makes you unable to follow the ESPN gamecast because it’s ahead of the broadcast.

mtgrizrule said:
Again, Frey didn't have both feet set, yet got another charge call on us. Referees love this kid!

Meh...that one was a LOT closer than the first one.

Jesus H. If I hear “this is the pace Sprinkle wants out here” one more fucking time I’m going to puke.

Guys just look “off”. Falls, Manuel, etc....shooting airballs, shitty shot selections...weird.

Back