• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cat Griz Round Two

Frey's injury could be the game changer! The trip to Portland has to be huge drag, whats with the big sigh scheduling this year? I would be OK with TDC giving Timmy little to no playing time to give him more time to heal and prep for the final stretch and tourney. I'm still sticking to 78-68 Good Guys.

I think Frey plays tonight.

No Falls.

Griz win a tight contest.

Score predictions?

Discuss.

Same song different verse for the Lady Griz. Terrible shooting, bad turnovers and awful defense. The Lady Cats making it look easy. Up 46-28 with about a minute left in the first half.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Same song different verse for the Lady Griz. Terrible shooting, bad turnovers and awful defense. The Lady Cats making it look easy. Up 46-28 with about a minute left in the first half.

This team is poorly coached and mediocre because of it. Embarrassing how far the program has fallen. Time to clean house and get a coach who knows what they are DOING.

On a more positive note, the Griz softball team is currently up 5-0 as they head to the top of the 6th over #23 Arkansas!

To the bottom of the 7th, still 5-0 Griz. 3 outs away from their first victory over a Top 25 team. Hood's pitched the whole way with more strikeouts than hits allowed (4-3).

Good Lord the Lady Griz are terrible to watch. When things don't go their way, the offense just comes to a stand still. Nobody is moving for the ball, just standing around watching the ball being dribbled. Bad, bad bad basketball. At least the softball team is doing well.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Good Lord the Lady Griz are terrible to watch. When things don't go their way, the offense just comes to a stand still. Nobody is moving for the ball, just standing around watching the ball being dribbled. Bad, bad bad basketball. At least the softball team is doing well.

Rarely would I say a D1 team looks in better condition and more physical than their opponent, but it is obvious. MSU is hitting the weights and absolutely looks the part physically. Griz looked disorganized and so true on their offense. Defense wasn’t much better. I feel bad for the girls. They look dejected and some like they just quit on the game.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
When things don't go their way, the offense just comes to a stand still. Nobody is moving for the ball, just standing around watching the ball being dribbled. Bad, bad bad basketball.

That is their offense from what I have seen.

Back