• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Caitlyn Jenner says she opposes transgender girls competing in girls’ sports"

CDAGRIZ said:
Paytonlives said:
Because its a slippery slope that other states have slipped down. Better to end it before it starts

This is why I’ve long held that Montana should immediately pass legislation banning horses from owning/operating delicatessens. Nip it in the bud.

:lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
Paytonlives said:
Because its a slippery slope that other states have slipped down. Better to end it before it starts

This is why I’ve long held that Montana should immediately pass legislation banning horses from owning/operating delicatessens. Nip it in the bud.

POTY

horribilisfan8184 said:
The better route is for the 5 "power" FCS conferences to get together and decide how to run the playoffs, and tell the NCAA to pound sand. Get a better deal from ESPN, and hold the Natty at that fabulous new stadium in LV. Only in a woke America could the position of protecting women from male athletes with an identity crisis be considered as improper discrimination. Next the woke will want pedophiles to compete in kids soccer and be Scoutmasters. oh wait......

Here is the issue. Do the 5 "power" FCS conferences also walk away from the NCAA march madness money? Bitch when the NCAA decides they no longer get automatic bids and pretty much force them to go elsewhere? Do you really think ESPN ponies up? My point, the 5 "power" FCS conferences got no juice.

CDAGRIZ wrote: ↑Mon May 03, 2021 11:56 pm

Possibly one of the best posts I've ever read on egriz and so true. You just never know when one out of a million horses will develop hoof and mouth disease and f-up your ham and swiss on rye.

When a actual transgendered person, world class decathlete(gold medal winner, 1976 Olympics) comes out against transgendered females competing against biological females, THAT is coming from the 'horses' mouth. Irrefutable. No delicatessen joke, but based on real life experience. End of discussion.

tourist said:
When a actual transgendered person, world class decathlete(gold medal winner, 1976 Olympics) comes out against transgendered females competing against biological females, THAT is coming from the 'horses' mouth. Irrefutable. No delicatessen joke, but based on real life experience. End of discussion.

I am eagerly awaiting to hear what Bojack has to say on the issue.

HelenaHandBasket said:
CDAGRIZ said:

POTY

So now I guess we should let horses run against transgenders... Seems fair

HelenaHandBasket said:
tourist said:

I am eagerly awaiting to hear what Bojack has to say on the issue.

What an attention seeking jackass!

I’m talking Jenner not Bojack.

CDAGRIZ said:
Paytonlives said:
So now I guess we should let horses run against transgenders... Seems fair

No, they should pass a bill against that, too. Before it's too late.

Fukc!! Call a special session immediately, Gianforte!!!! What are you waiting for?!?!?!

So now of course, all the liberal fake woke morons are trying to cancel bruce because he isn't trans enough...

This is the world we live in

Paytonlives said:
So now of course, all the liberal fake woke morons are trying to cancel bruce because he isn't trans enough...

This is the world we live in

The woke mob will always need to take things a step further. They will always be needing to push boundaries or things that they need to “fight” for. Even if it’s a fight they don’t believe in themselves. But they’ll still fight to because they feel obligated to.

For all you morons, pretty sure almost everyone believes that a solution is necessary to accommodate trans athletes. What they find ludicrous is the amount of time and money that the Legislature was putting towards the issue for basically zero reason other than personal feelings and bias instead of using the resources on an actual issue. The trans-gender athletics issue could be remedied perfectly fine without this kneejerk reaction from all you transphobes.

HelenaHandBasket said:
For all you morons, pretty sure almost everyone believes that a solution is necessary to accommodate trans athletes. What they find ludicrous is the amount of time and money that the Legislature was putting towards the issue for basically zero reason other than personal feelings and bias instead of using the resources on an actual issue. The trans-gender athletics issue could be remedied perfectly fine without this kneejerk reaction from all you transphobes.

So because we disagree with your opinion, we are transphobes....

BTW Its not a phobia IE Fear,
Its an issue of fairness and there is no way a MAN born with nuts and a penis doesn't have an unfair advantage in almost every sporting event.

Its easy/ 3 divisions

Men's sport
Women's sport
Others (those that want to partisipate as some sex other than they were born.)

Paytonlives said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

SO because we disagree with your opinion, we are transphobes....
Its not a phobia IE Fear, Its an issue of fairness

Its easy/ 3 divisions

Men's sport
Women's sport

So with it being that easy, was the bill really necessary? Seems your solution proves my point, but for some reason a group had to take it to the extreme...hmmm.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Paytonlives said:
SO because we disagree with your opinion, we are transphobes....
Its not a phobia IE Fear, Its an issue of fairness

Its easy/ 3 divisions

Men's sport
Women's sport

So with it being that easy, was the bill really necessary? Seems your solution proves my point, but for some reason a group had to take it to the extreme...hmmm.

Because its not really an issue that libs and trans want a solution to, hence why you need a bill/law.
Its all about making the vast majority of Americans to bow down to the wants of a vocal minority and the liberal ajenda.
Remember when O'Bama said he wanted to "Fundamentally change America"- THIS IS WHAT HE MENT!

The simple solution is that if you want to dress as a female and act as a female, more power to you.
But why in the hell would we let people that have an unfair advantage play in events that they have no business being in?
IE Should 20 year olds be allowed to play in Little League against 15 year olds?

Bruce has it perfectly right... and of all people he should know.

Latest posts

Back