• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

bobcat nation has lost it

If one has never had 'IT', how can one lose 'IT?'
Pretty classless antics at a wedding. Somewhat descriptive of the renters living next door. :roll:
Got to admit, scat fans are an embarrassment to Montana.

wbtfg said:
Thoughts and prayers.

I’d venture that most of Griz Nation wishes the same to you and yours. A rudderless Cat coach with an offense that hasn’t been able to pass since Twitter was invented isn’t looking great. Rob Compson isn’t walking through that door. 6-5. Maybe 7-4 if Ron Ash himself shows up to give a halftime speech at some point.

wbtfg said:
Thoughts and prayers.

Ha! :lol: All this butt hurtness reminds me of how it actually used to drive me nuts during the streak.... when the griz used to be really good and the Cats sucked..... and no matter where you went, whenever you turned around wearing any Cat gear there was ALWAYS a pack of mouth breathing griz fans rubbing it in and talking shit..... like telling me the Cats would NEVER win that game again, etc. :thumb:

poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:
Thoughts and prayers.

Ha! :lol: All this butt hurtness reminds me of how it actually used to drive me nuts during the streak.... when the griz used to be really good and the Cats sucked..... and no matter where you went, whenever you turned around wearing any Cat gear there was ALWAYS a pack of mouth breathing griz fans rubbing it in and talking shit..... like telling me the Cats would NEVER win that game again, etc. :thumb:

Welcome-Back.jpg

poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:
Thoughts and prayers.

Interesting. It reminds me of how the Bobcats suck and will always suck no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups they do. If anyone is looking for someone to pick on in class, look in their direction because I. Ain’t. Watchin’.

Feelings? No. After all, it’s great to be the Big Dog like the GRIZ.

Feelings of sensibility? Most certainly, because that’s the dumbest cheer in the entire world. It’s never made a lick of sense. Of course, neither does attending or rooting for msu, so…..

ATLCAT said:
EAT SHIT grizzlies.

GO CATS GO.

FTG

Hopefully I didn’t hurt anyones feelings. 🙄

Ah, the Bozeman Bobcats. America’s most disliked program for over 20 years. Verified, by a study I conducted. As I’ve said before, the kind of fan base that roots for the Euros in the Ryder Cup. Not really sorry UM beat the shit out of you throughout your history to make you feel like you have to claim fake championships.

CDAGRIZ said:
ATLCAT said:
EAT SHIT grizzlies.

GO CATS GO.

FTG

Hopefully I didn’t hurt anyones feelings. 🙄

Ah, the Bozeman Bobcats. America’s most disliked program for over 20 years. Verified, by a study I conducted. As I’ve said before, the kind of fan base that roots for the Euros in the Ryder Cup. Not really sorry UM beat the shit out of you throughout your history to make you feel like you have to claim fake championships.

In all seriousness, though. Is there a more lopsided “rivalry” in all of sports? Most rivalries are that because they’re generally evenly contested. Duke/UNC; lakers/Celtics; Sox/Yanks; and so on.

This thing? If it was a prize fight they’d have put a stop to it 65 years ago.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

In all seriousness, though. Is there a more lopsided “rivalry” in all of sports? Most rivalries are that because they’re generally evenly contested. Duke/UNC; lakers/Celtics; Sox/Yanks; and so on.

Yeah, it’s a decent rivalry when the gutty lil’ cats think they have something, but for most of my life it’s been more Duke/Fairfield than Duke/UNC.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Globetrotters and the Generals.

Two outstanding comparisons, gentlemen.

My only critique would be that Fairfield and the Generals understand they are hapless losers, and their matchups certainly do not constitute a “rivalry”.

Well, that and of course I’ve never heard a General suggest that a Totter consume human fecal matter.

EverettGriz said:

My only critique would be that Fairfield and the Generals understand they are hapless losers, and their matchups certainly do not constitute a “rivalry”.

Well, that and of course I’ve never heard a General suggest that a Totter consume human fecal matter.

Very true although I would argue that for many years the scats were hapless losers as well. I mean seriously, 16 in a row. I compare the scats recent anomaly of a four game winning streak to the last time the Generals beat the Globetrotters.

“Playing as the New Jersey Reds, they won 100–99 on January 5, 1971 in Martin, Tennessee, ending their 2,495-game losing streak. Klotz credits the overtime win to a guard named Eddie Mahar, who was team captain. Harlem's captain, Curly Neal, did not play in this game.

While the Globetrotters were entertaining the crowd that day, they lost track of the game and the score. They found themselves down 12 points with two minutes left to go. Forced to play normal basketball, the Globetrotters rallied but could not recover.

The Reds secured their victory when the 50-year-old Klotz hit the winning basket with seconds left. Then Meadowlark Lemon missed a shot that would have given the game back to the Globetrotters. The timekeeper tried to stop the clock but could not. When the final buzzer sounded, the crowd was dumbfounded and disappointed. Klotz described the fans' reaction: "They looked at us like we killed Santa Claus."

Some children in the stands cried after the loss. The Reds celebrated by dousing themselves with orange soda instead of champagne. Lemon was furious, saying, "You lost, I didn't lose", but still visited the opposing team’s locker room to congratulate the Reds.”

Just in case no one remembers the scats last winning streak of more then three games was 1977, 45 years ago.

It obviously bothers you turds. Triggered? It’s funny because you guys spout off about the lopsided tally of the rivalry. In reality, you should’ve been beating the Cats like a drum because you were in a higher division for a good portion of the RIVALRY. To dismiss its significance is childish at best. You tree climbers should go through egris and look at the number of threads dedicated to talking about what goes on with our program. The jealousy over in missoula is hysterical at best. If it weren’t for the two WakMarts keeping you stocked with gris gear, the town would implode. Seriously though, when people complained of toilet paper shortages, I was shocked. I never ran out of supply because WakMart had plenty of maroon shit tickets to supply any third world country.

FTG bitches

ATLCAT said:
It obviously bothers you turds. Triggered? It’s funny because you guys spout off about the lopsided tally of the rivalry. In reality, you should’ve been beating the Cats like a drum because you were in a higher division for a good portion of the RIVALRY. To dismiss its significance is childish at best. You tree climbers should go through egris and look at the number of threads dedicated to talking about what goes on with our program. The jealousy over in missoula is hysterical at best. If it weren’t for the two WakMarts keeping you stocked with gris gear, the town would implode. Seriously though, when people complained of toilet paper shortages, I was shocked. I never ran out of supply because WakMart had plenty of maroon shit tickets to supply any third world country.

FTG bitches

Dude, it’s been like 50 years and your still coming up with excuses. Quit your whining ya cry baby.

ATLCAT said:

FTG bitches

fetchimage

EverettGriz said:

The Bedlum series is at 90-19-7... So that one is worse.

alabamagrizzly said:
ATLCAT said:

FTG bitches

Dude, it’s been like 50 years and your still coming up with excuses. Quit your whining ya cry baby.

So about 4 times longer than you’ve been alive? Go do a line dance to the school fight song. Ya know that one about cotton eye Joe?? Of course you do.

Latest posts

Back