• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

bobcat nation has lost it

ATLCAT said:
grizpsych said:

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=88806

There’s no such posts about what gris will do this season. No Fux given

Did you miss that Griz til I die has completed a similar analysis of every team in the conference? The Cats just so happen to be one of those teams.

ATLCAT said:
grizpsych said:

Your source is about us predicting your season. LOL! That is right up there with Cat fans chanting Fuck the Griz at a soccer game against New Hampshire...

ATLCAT said:
grizpsych said:

Search ‘cats’ or ‘bobcats’ or any other words that hurt your feelers right here on egris and you’ll find hundreds of topics started by gris lovers that are crying about what the Bobcats do. Hundreds.

So you can't provide a source. You try to turn it back on me. It's your claim.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Richard Cranium said:
Bobcats still suck!

I now have "The Bobcats Still Suck Polka" stuck in my head. Oy.

But doesn't it put a smile on your face? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opr6atQqCJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y50GOH-HOEM

Da Boyz Mom said:
ATLCAT said:

Did you miss that Griz til I die has completed a similar analysis of every team in the conference? The Cats just so happen to be one of those teams.

Just another typical scat fake FG punt. It’s obvious atl is not a smart person.

Griz fans love to torment Cat fans as “Little Brothers” and if Griz Fans had little brothers, you would expect them to act exactly like Bobscat fans do, chanting insults at completely irrelevant and inappropriate times. They’re perfect, as little brothers go. I have been to countless football games, including Beaver’s games and if fans could have little brother syndrome, it would be them. The Ducks beat them at football like rented mules. Never have I ever heard any fans chant insults at a team they weren’t playing. Even Duck’s fans who passionately hate the Huskies only chant Huck the Fuskies when they are actually playing them. Bobcat fan have achieved a truly unique level of futility and I applaud them for it.

Grisly Fan said:
Griz fans love to torment Cat fans as “Little Brothers” and if Griz Fans had little brothers, you would expect them to act exactly like Bobscat fans do, chanting insults at completely irrelevant and inappropriate times. They’re perfect, as little brothers go. I have been to countless football games, including Beaver’s games and if fans could have little brother syndrome, it would be them. The Ducks beat them at football like rented mules. Never have I ever heard any fans chant insults at a team they weren’t playing. Even Duck’s fans who passionately hate the Huskies only chant Huck the Fuskies when they are actually playing them. Bobcat fan have achieved a truly unique level of futility and I applaud them for it.
You've obviously never been to a white sox game.

Grisly Fan said:

Futility eh? Ok dipstick. When Weebs puts an ass whooping on the gris, we’ll all seek shelter. There’s going to be an epic meltdown in stinkytown.

ATLCAT said:
Grisly Fan said:

Futility eh? Ok dipstick. When Weebs puts an ass whooping on the gris, we’ll all seek shelter. There’s going to be an epic meltdown in stinkytown.

You ok little buddy? Seem amped up worrying about your rivals games. Why? Isn’t Bobcat football fulfilling enough? Leaves you wanting for more? We understand. That is why you are on egriz. Griz envy. Griz could have the worst season ever and you still have envy. Pathetic.

Copper Griz said:
ATLCAT said:

You ok little buddy? Seem amped up worrying about your rivals games. Why? Isn’t Bobcat football fulfilling enough? Leaves you wanting for more? We understand. That is why you are on egriz. Griz envy. Griz could have the worst season ever and you still have envy. Pathetic.
Nah. No envy. Come here to poke the bear. Just spread a little bit of gasoline on the dumpster fire that your season is quickly turning into. Working as planned. Go back to your scrabble game, pencil neck.

ATLCAT said:
Copper Griz said:
Nah. No envy. Come here to poke the bear. Just spread a little bit of gasoline on the dumpster fire that your season is quickly turning into. Working as planned. Go back to your scrabble game, pencil neck.

The letters I have are: c a t s b o b s c u k

Gosh wonder what I can spell with them?

Grisly Fan said:
ATLCAT said:

The letters I have are: c a t s b o b s c u k

Gosh wonder what I can spell with them?

That’s funny. I’m down to my last three letters. F…T…C…. Any suggestions?

We aren't even playing eachother this weekend and you all are posting in this thread? Little brother mentality.

So after listening to the polka I've decided you are never allowed to bring up blue Bobcat cup again.

Allezchat said:
We aren't even playing eachother this weekend and you all are posting in this thread? Little brother mentality.

So after listening to the polka I've decided you are never allowed to bring up blue Bobcat cup again.

Just wait till they’re out of the playoffs and have to watch us for another month. This place turns into BCN 2.0.

Im guessing it’ll either be on the refs or brown. Maybe they look back at a first down they didn’t get and that’ll be the excuse. Either way, I cannot wait to lurk and laugh. This site is a gold mine.

Back