• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bison player suspended over banned substance

No updates since Feb 2....maybe a non story....or not....
https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4565835-can-has-been-opened-its-ndsu-close-it-we-need-know-if-staffer-provided

alabamagrizzly said:
There, 17 pages. Can we please quit talking about them stupid buffalos now.

No.
Accusation of wrong doing by the institution has been made. Institution denies wrong doing. Remaining silent and just moving on only fuels conspiracy theorists. There has to be a thorough, honest investigation, and it needs to be made public.
Nobody putting a gun to your head and saying, "Read it!" :roll:
Thanks for the multiple bumps, though. :lol:

tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.
Accusation of wrong doing by the institution has been made. Institution denies wrong doing. Remaining silent and just moving on only fuels conspiracy theorists. There has to be a thorough, honest investigation, and it needs to be made public.
Mueller should have time for this soon.

tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

Ya, I know and I get it. I’m just bummed that our once stellar program has sunk to this level. Except for the recruiting page, 95% of our posts have been about two state schools from Podunk, Nowhere. I know spring ball and fall camp will rejuvenate a little life into this forum but really, until we start winning again, this is what we’re left with. Dare I say it’s Bison Envy.

kemajic said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I had the same thought. But no open ended investigation, limited scope. Either NDSU is lying/covering up, or the kid and his NDSU hall of fame mother are lying/twisting the truth. The truth should have come out by now.

alabamagrizzly said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

Ya, I know and I get it. I’m just bummed that our once stellar program has sunk to this level. Except for the recruiting page, 95% of our posts have been about two state schools from Podunk, Nowhere. I know spring ball and fall camp will rejuvenate a little life into this forum but really, until we start winning again, this is what we’re left with. Dare I say it’s Bison Envy.

NDSU has accomplished the unthinkable. I'm impressed. Wished it had been the Griz, but...having this unbeatable record with an asterisk hanging over it is not good for anyone. There has to be a thorough investigation, but not an epoch Mueller investigation. If NDSU is in coverup mode, show it. If mama/son are FOS, say so. Let the chips fall where they may.

tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

NDSU has accomplished the unthinkable. I'm impressed. Wished it had been the Griz, but...having this unbeatable record with an asterisk hanging over it is not good for anyone. There has to be a thorough investigation, but not an epoch Mueller investigation. If NDSU is in coverup mode, show it. If mama/son are FOS, say so. Let the chips fall where they may.

That may be true but that don’t mean we have to stand here like a jealous little brother pointing the finger saying “he did it”. IF the NCAA is investigating(it wouldn’t surprise if they weren’t), then they will get to the bottom of it and sort out the chips. Don’t forget, WE suggested to the NCAA what our sanctions should be. We recommend them and they probably snickered and said, “ok, if that’s what you want, will allow it.” If NDSU figures they did nothing wrong, they’re not gonna do the same. They’re probably arrogant enough to think the NCAA wouldn’t do much to them. But us posting 17 pages standing here shouting “cheaters” just shows our jealousy of their program and not a wish to be as good as them, but a wish for them to be sunk to our level.

Not bad. :lol:
They can tell the difference between truth and a goddamned self serving lie. The question is: Who is lying?

kemajic said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

how many people are going to jail because of his investigations? Eight, nine? Or is that too inconvenient for you to admit?

argh! said:
kemajic said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

how many people are going to jail because of his investigations? Eight, nine? Or is that too inconvenient for you to admit?
Not inconvenient at all. Good for him; cudos for his accomplishments of the arrests and process charges unrelated to his scope after two years and many millions of taxpayer dollars. Hasn't seemed to find anything on the intended targets, however. The CNN staged arrest of the dangerous Roger Stone was especially impressive. My point was simply that he would be available to dig into the NDSU scandal and is expert at perjury traps, since somebody is lying here. But your contribution keeps up to your normal standards.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
kemajic said:
tourist said:
No.

Not inconvenient at all. Good for him; cudos for his accomplishments of the arrests and process charges unrelated to his scope after two years and many millions of taxpayer dollars. Hasn't seemed to find anything on the intended targets, however. The CNN staged arrest of the dangerous Roger Stone was especially impressive. My point was simply that he would be available to dig into the NDSU scandal and is expert at perjury traps, since somebody is lying here. But your contribution keeps up to your normal standards.

yeah, man, that money could've been used to pay for a trip to mar-a-lago! anyway, keep bringing up politics and putting down others when there is a response.

alabamagrizzly said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

Dude, I have to think even if UM had 5 straight NCs, we'd be talking a lot about an off-season doping scandal at another prominent FCS program.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
tourist said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No.

Dude, I have to think even if UM had 5 straight NCs, we'd be talking a lot about an off-season doping scandal at another prominent FCS program.

:lol: Well calling an overload of caffeine “a doping scandal” is like saying someone’s an alcoholic for drinking a couple beers on the weekend. Also, yes and no. Yes, we’d talk about it but no, we wouldn’t put 17 or 15 or 12 or even 8 pages into it. Mostly we’d just laugh at buffaloalum’11 every time he tried to defend it, not throw three more pages towards each weak argument he had.

'bama, it is the off season, its winter, its cold(+20 to -20) and miserable. At least I don't live in Havre. I can't even get out of my goddamned driveway, the drifting snow keeps re-closing it. The city doesn't plow my street. The Bison thing is something to take my mind of each of the things I have mentioned. But, you left all that behind for Alabama. Smart move. Maybe 18 pages.....hmmm.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
tourist said:
No.

:lol: Well calling an overload of caffeine “a doping scandal” is like saying someone’s an alcoholic for drinking a couple beers on the weekend. Also, yes and no. Yes, we’d talk about it but no, we wouldn’t put 17 or 15 or 12 or even 8 pages into it. Mostly we’d just laugh at buffaloalum’11 every time he tried to defend it, not throw three more pages towards each weak argument he had.

I didn't see where the UNDSU administration said it was caffeine.
I didn't see where the NCAA said it was caffeine.
I didn't hear no bell . . .

argh! said:
kemajic said:
argh! said:
kemajic said:

yeah, man, that money could've been used to pay for a trip to mar-a-lago! anyway, keep bringing up politics and putting down others when there is a response.

Exactly! All of a sudden money laundering, tax evasion and profeteering from politics are a waste of money for investigation. It's ironic that the people criticizing the investigation as a waste of money were big cheerleaders for impeaching the President for lying about getting a blow job and still find a way to justify their hypocrisy.

Back