• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bison player suspended over banned substance

signedbewildered said:
runtheoption said:
tourist said:
CDA has the torches. I've got a lighter and some old farmer matches. Love it when a plan comes together like a pot-luck dinner! :lol:

I will bring the scale and the duck.

Or some bread, maybe apples, very small rocks, a great gravy perhaps?

A wooden duck and a scale could solve the sorcery of this Bison drug scandal in a royal hurry. With or without a shrubbery.

I just really feel bad for the T-Buff player who was caught doping. Sounds like it was pervasive in the locker room, and he was the one guy who took the fall. I honestly don't think the NCAA will look too far into it if the school doesn't do the right thing.

CDAGRIZ said:
I just really feel bad for the T-Buff player who was caught doping. Sounds like it was pervasive in the locker room, and he was the one guy who took the fall. I honestly don't think the NCAA will look too far into it if the school doesn't do the right thing.

Agreed, I don't think NDSU is going to want to kill the golden goose, probably not the NCAA either.

cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Agreed, I don't think NDSU is going to want to kill the golden goose, probably not the NCAA either.

Both good points. I wouldn't try to argue law with a lawyer, but I do have one question. What if this kid, or his family, makes a stink publicly in an attempt to force NDSU and the NCAA to fully investigate. The public eye can be a bitch. I can think of one golden goose that didn't fare too well after publicity fanned the flames.

tourist said:
cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Both good points. I wouldn't try to argue law with a lawyer, but I do have one question. What if this kid, or his family, makes a stink publicly in an attempt to force NDSU and the NCAA to fully investigate. The public eye can be a bitch. I can think of one golden goose that didn't fare too well after publicity fanned the flames.

I think ineptitude contributed as much as publicity in killing that golden goose!

Mr. Ineptitude still teaches at UM. :roll: If there was a God, HE would have sent a blood clot, lightning, or Transit Bus for him long ago for all the grief for which he is responsible. That ought to get the femi-nazi left stirred up enough to ensure 17 pages :lol: .

Back