• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Coaches Hot Seats

Go for it. I don't agree. Having about 15 current and former high school and college basketball coaches in my wife's and my family, I don't agree with you. I will continue to chuckle almost every time I see someone on egriz say another coach got out-coached, in basketball or football.

Also, I glanced at your reasons and didn't agree with them or support your premise.
"In my wife's family"

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. However, I did play the game at a high level for a coaching legend. I was also associated with some other legendary coaches. One of which is in the basketball Hall of Fame who was associated with your alma mater. I do know the game. Yes, I stand by my opinion.
Travis' teams seem to lose decent leads real quick fairly often. I've wondered why. Hoops' wife's cousin's sister's ex-husband's brother coached at a high level.........JV soccer at Sentinel and Hellgate. He told Hoops it has nothing to do with coaching.

"In my wife's family"
Yup. Her dad. 2 uncles. Several brothers. Several brother-in-laws. A bunch of first cousins. Some of our nieces and nephews. Some of their spouses. Some in MT coaches all of fame. One played for Griz, one for Boise St, one for Mont. St., a bunch for the MT NAIA schools. At least 4 are in their MT college athletic hall of fames. I've been to games coached by all or almost all of them. I've talked to all of about coaching. Remind me how many college varsity games you played? Oh, it was zero, I recall.

Back