• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beaner brothers and Colton Lentz

Nice deflection. You have a track record of being uninformed and hateful of people you don't agree with. Like I said. Maybe you should stop telling people how to think and act.

Would you like to address your comments?
I don't hate anyone.

But why are you the only one who gets to tell people how to think and act? Seems....weird. But I'm done with you so....

I don't hate anyone.

But why are you the only one who gets to tell people how to think and act? Seems....weird. But I'm done with you so....
Mmm. You sure hated Billy Bob. Total cop out. Won't address your hateful comments. Why am I not surprised? You should be embarrassed.

Mmm. You sure hated Billy Bob. Total cop out. Won't address your hateful comments. Why am I not surprised? You should be embarrassed.
I don't even know what this means, but evidently you missed the DONE part. Perhaps if I spell it sllllloooowwwwwllllyyyyy....

D. O. N. E.

I don't even know what this means, but evidently you missed the DONE part. Perhaps if I spell it sllllloooowwwwwllllyyyyy....

D. O. N. E.
You've now shown you don't even understand basic statements, and then you REPLY to my post. Thought you were done with me?

To make it simple for you, as you keep acting dim, you wished death on unvaccinated and agreed their property should be sold when they die to pay back their "debt" as the thread shows, and now you act like you can't add 2+2.

What, are you afraid to answer why you thought Billy Bob should die when he didn't get the vaccine?

You, are a real piece of work. Stop moralizing and telling people what to do and think.

Apologies to the Beaner brothers, family and eGriz for turning this thread ugly, but when people start moralizing and telling others to comply with their uniformed and biased perspective, I'll push back with facts.

Last edited:
Love to hear how excited they are, and they sound like an awesome tandem to get in on our defense. We have some great kids coming in.

Also, noted that their biggest reasons listed for coming out here are culture and the way the fans so rabidly supported the team while they were here. I've said for a long time that kids notice that. Supporting your team matters.

If you were ever excited in the slightest about any recruit we ever have any contact with, we'd probably need to call 911 to get a wellness check on you.
:ROFLMAO:You speak the truth. Naw, there are a couple of recruits I am excited about. I am really looking forward to seeing Fonoti, Hilden, and Handsford develop. I don't think we will see Fonoti at all this year. We could see Handsford, He has the size to play now, maybe get him on the field during garbage time for experience.

I really want to Hilden on the field this year. I watched the video on that trench monster, and he just dadgum. He is already physically developed, and will can only get better with experience.

Last edited:
These guys are absolute studs. As it said in the article, they helped lead their team to the AA state title last fall as Juniors. What is probably lesser known is that their HS, Anacortes, went through a year recently (2021 I believe) when they didn't have a varsity team. The program was in shambles and rose quickly due to a good coaching hire, and a couple of strong classes of players. The oldest Beaner brother was on one of the Anacortes teams when they were struggling and I'm sure that seeing those struggles helped light a fire under Brock and Brady.

Anacortes has a good shot at repeating this season, they return quite a few other guys from their team last year and add some new talent as well. The other NWC coaches won't be sad to see them go as the brothers have been extremely difficult to contain the past couple of years. Great signings by the Griz, it should be a good fit.

These guys are absolute studs. As it said in the article, they helped lead their team to the AA state title last fall as Juniors. What is probably lesser known is that their HS, Anacortes, went through a year recently (2021 I believe) when they didn't have a varsity team. The program was in shambles and rose quickly due to a good coaching hire, and a couple of strong classes of players. The oldest Beaner brother was on one of the Anacortes teams when they were struggling and I'm sure that seeing those struggles helped light a fire under Brock and Brady.

Anacortes has a good shot at repeating this season, they return quite a few other guys from their team last year and add some new talent as well. The other NWC coaches won't be sad to see them go as the brothers have been extremely difficult to contain the past couple of years. Great signings by the Griz, it should be a good fit.
My Bellevue friend, who has had kids play at Bellevue, says these twins are ballers and basically made/led a really bad team into a championship team.

While I am way ahead of myself on this, I can see these kids being All-Americans. I am learning how to be wildly and unrealistically optimistic from my Bobcat friends. Ha.

My Bellevue friend, who has had kids play at Bellevue, says these twins are ballers and basically made/led a really bad team into a championship team.

While I am way ahead of myself on this, I can see these kids being All-Americans. I am learning how to be wildly and unrealistically optimistic from my Bobcat friends. Ha.
I'll take that! You know there is nothing I love more than wild and unrealistic optimism. It fuels me.

I love that about these kids. And, really, stealing commits from Boise State and Idaho will never stop feeling good.

Latest posts

Back