• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Troy Anderson All the Time, 24/7

getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:
I've read that he is one of the fastest players in FCS. One of the most athletic FCS players ever. Likely to be a top round draft choice at any position he decides to apply for. If Stitt had only recognized his talent and potential, and offered him more, Stitt might still have his job at UM.

Bobby should’ve went after Ifanse. I’m sure he knew about him in high school. He would’ve fixed a lot of things for us last year.

He would have fixed the o-line and team depth?

Definitely not. But Sneed might not have needed to run (and fumble) as often, the line wouldn’t have looked as bad, the depth would’ve been better at running back and MSU wouldn’t of had him. Ha.

Do you think Bobby shouldn’t have recruited him?

Sneed lost 5 fumbles last year. At least 1 or 2 were not his fault. He was hit from the blind side while passing. The fumble in the Cat game was his fault.

I went camping with Andersen … I’m in the back of a pickup with Troy Andersen and a live deer. Well, Andersen, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, ‘I’m Troy Andersen!!! Say it!’ Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth — “Troyandersen!” It wasn’t exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer...

Ringneck said:
Ursa Major said:
Troy Anderson will go down in college football history. He single handedly invented the forward bounce pass.

Hahaha!!! :clap: :lol:

That was a good one, Ursa. TA may be the first player in history drafted twice to play different positions. 2d round at lb. 4th round at rb. Free agent as qb. While the Cats are known for having back-ups better than their starters, TA is actually better at positions he's never played.

SACCAT66 said:
I went camping with Andersen … I’m in the back of a pickup with Troy Andersen and a live deer. Well, Andersen, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, ‘I’m Troy Andersen!!! Say it!’ Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth — “Troyandersen!” It wasn’t exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer...

Please get back on thread. This is why good posters like me do not read the board any more. Too much crap and high jacks. This is on how Troy is good or not all the time. I think he is not as good at QB but is good at LB. He would be a good RB to. I wish him the best but I hope he does not play good when he plays the Griz. Ha Ha Ha.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Please get back on thread. This is why good posters like me do not read the board any more. Too much crap and high jacks. This is on how Troy is good or not all the time. I think he is not as good at QB but is good at LB. He would be a good RB to. I wish him the best but I hope he does not play good when he plays the Griz. Ha Ha Ha.

I apologize for that. Yes, TA is very good at linebacking, and at running backing. But he is only a broken body away from not being the best at that... I feel the same way about Olson with the griz.. Wait...Sorry, Olson has nothing to do with TA. I hope this doesn't make you stop posting. This is the type of hard hitting journalism you normally only get from College Gameday.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

I apologize for that. Yes, TA is very good at linebacking, and at running backing. But he is only a broken body away from not being the best at that... I feel the same way about Olson with the griz.. Wait...Sorry, Olson has nothing to do with TA. I hope this doesn't make you stop posting. This is the type of hard hitting journalism you normally only get from College Gameday.

No big deal. I was just mad at the bad posters who high jack and post crap.

I had not thought of how Troy will not be as good if he gets hurt or injured. I think you are right on that. Foot ball is a rough game. Some guys get hurt or injured. Will Troy get hurt? I do not know for sure. If he gets hurt but it is just a sprain it will not be as bad as it will be if it is a brake or tear. All staffs know that. It will be fun to see how the year goes. Are we ready for some foot ball yet! Ha ha ha.

reinell30 said:
TA will be back at QB for the Cats about game Four. Choate doesn't have the patience with his other QB prospects if they aren't winning. When the cats are 0-3, or 1-2, TA will be QB again.

That timeline has already been thoroughly established. :D :D

hilinegrizfan said:
When I first read this title I thought it was going to be about skyline sports. Have you gone to skyline sports website lately? It should be called CNN - Cat News Network. Literally every story on the home page is about the cats. You have to dig a bit to find anything on the griz. I really appreciate Colter's great analysis and in depth reporting, a talented guy no doubt. But come on man! its the truth check it out www.skylinesportsmt.com. its like a bobcat superfan website!
That's what happens when Cat fans pay the bills.

I was told by one of Choates cousins that TA will be used very sparingly from here on out. They are saving him for his professional career as he would likely be injured otherwise. And, Gresch Jensen is indeed coming to MSU but not to play QB. Hes been guaranteed starting RB and LB positions as he is the fastest player in the FCS and he will not have to compete with anyone. Also, the cousin was adamant that Coach C insists on pushing a rumor that Bauman will start at QB. This ploy will fool their opening game opponents as he actually plans to spin a bottle 5 minutes before kickoff to pick a QB between anyone interested.

PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
Bobby should’ve went after Ifanse. I’m sure he knew about him in high school. He would’ve fixed a lot of things for us last year.

Definitely not. But Sneed might not have needed to run (and fumble) as often, the line wouldn’t have looked as bad, the depth would’ve been better at running back and MSU wouldn’t of had him. Ha.

Don't know the situation, so have no view.

I merely asked how reciting a frosh rb would have fixed the Griz main problems last year.

Do you think the Cat would have scored on the last UM play of the game last year? I didn't see that as rb problem; it was an o-line problem combined with tremendous effort by multiple Cat defensive players.

No I don’t think anyone would’ve scored on that play, but he might not have fumbled and we’d have another chance to score. I also think we might not have been in that position in the game or maybe not have been 6-4 going into it.

Point being if you’re going to blame Stitt for not getting Andersen, you should be doing same with Hauck. Hauck either couldn’t get Ifanse despite trying or he didn’t try. I can understand getting beat out, but I wouldn’t understand not trying. The guy was the Washington Gatorade POY. he’s from a school we recruit a lot. It’s not like he was flying under the radar.

getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:

I merely asked how reciting a frosh rb would have fixed the Griz main problems last year.

Do you think the Cat would have scored on the last UM play of the game last year? I didn't see that as rb problem; it was an o-line problem combined with tremendous effort by multiple Cat defensive players.

No I don’t think anyone would’ve scored on that play, but he might not have fumbled and we’d have another chance to score. I also think we might not have been in that position in the game or maybe not have been 6-4 going into it.

Point being if you’re going to blame Stitt for not getting Andersen, you should be doing same with Hauck. Hauck either couldn’t get Ifanse despite trying or he didn’t try. I can understand getting beat out, but I wouldn’t understand not trying. The guy was the Washington Gatorade POY. he’s from a school we recruit a lot. It’s not like he was flying under the radar.

So, you are saying that ifanse was right under Hauck's nose, many former Griz players were pushing for ifanse, but Hauck didn't believe in ifanse and only offered him a PWO or partial?

Interesting. I didn't know that. Surprised that you knew all that.

PlayerRep said:
Ringneck said:
Ursa Major said:
Troy Anderson will go down in college football history. He single handedly invented the forward bounce pass.

Hahaha!!! :clap: :lol:

That was a good one, Ursa. TA may be the first player in history drafted twice to play different positions. 2d round at lb. 4th round at rb. Free agent as qb. While the Cats are known for having back-ups better than their starters, TA is actually better at positions he's never played.

:lol: Has a college football player ever won the Heisman Trophy for playing linebacker, quarterback, and running back?

Theoretically, is it possible for TnA to attempt a forward pass as a linebacker?

Asking for a friend who never played the game.

AllWeatherFan said:
Theoretically, is it possible for TnA to attempt a forward pass as a linebacker?

Asking for a friend who never played the game.

Yes, but the rules are clear in that scenario that the pass must be thrown downfield and caught by the person throwing it.

Which of course is absolutely no problem for the great TnA.

Dante Olson, aka DO, is better at running back than TnA is at safety, from what I’ve been told by a reliable source. Can a slightly more reliable source confirm this?

AZGrizFan said:
I wish like hell he was a Griz.

I’m glad like heaven he is a bobkitten. They need to bring Choach’s overall W-L record up to .500 this season so they can recruit more multi-position athletes from Beaverhead High, a proven recruitment strategy.

AllWeatherFan said:
Dante Olson, aka DO, is better at running back than TnA is at safety, from what I’ve been told by a reliable source. Can a slightly more reliable source confirm this?

Hrmmmmmmm......

PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:

So, you are saying that ifanse was right under Hauck's nose, many former Griz players were pushing for ifanse, but Hauck didn't believe in ifanse and only offered him a PWO or partial?

Interesting. I didn't know that. Surprised that you knew all that.

I’m saying he either recruited him and Ifanse picked MSU over us or he didn’t recruit him at all. If not at all why not? Yes, he was figuratively right under Hauck’s nose in that Ifanse was a very prominent player from a well known high school that he has recruited regularly. Do you think Bobby didn’t know who Ifanse was? Do you think former players need to tell Hauck who to recruit? That might be true for players that have gone unnoticed from lesser known schools, but not players from Bellevue, who are Gatorade’s POY from the state of Washington.

You should ask one of your connections. Or are you afraid of the answer? Ha.

Back