• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Troy Anderson All the Time, 24/7

Great athlete, no doubt. He IS impressive. But, he is one tackle away from being irrelevant, and obscurity. Knees are fragile things, bones break, muscles/tendons/ligaments tear. Let us not forget concussions. Football is a violent game.

I can't help but notice his initials are TA. I'm hoping that by some great chance his middle initial is an M and we can then petition the NCAA to have his initials reorganized.

BWahlberg said:
I can't help but notice his initials are TA. I'm hoping that by some great chance his middle initial is an M and we can then petition the NCAA to have his initials reorganized.

I think his middle name is nathaniel....with a small n.

wbtfg said:
BWahlberg said:

I think his middle name is nathaniel....with a small n.

In true Finnish fashion. What a baller! Could we have this century’s next “Muscles from Brussels” on our hands a la the great JCVD? I’d bet a few kroners on it.

I've read that he is one of the fastest players in FCS. One of the most athletic FCS players ever. Likely to be a top round draft choice at any position he decides to apply for. If Stitt had only recognized his talent and potential, and offered him more, Stitt might still have his job at UM.

I was curious about who this Troy Anderson character was that warranted 24/7 coverage, so I went ahead and looked him up. Genuinely glad I checked. His demo reel was fun and worth the time. Thank you egriz.com.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm9858373/

Troy Anderson will go down in college football history. He single handedly invented the forward bounce pass.

Ursa Major said:
Troy Anderson will go down in college football history. He single handedly invented the forward bounce pass.

Good point. The ol’ Danish Skip.

TA will be back at QB for the Cats about game Four. Choate doesn't have the patience with his other QB prospects if they aren't winning. When the cats are 0-3, or 1-2, TA will be QB again.

PlayerRep said:
I've read that he is one of the fastest players in FCS. One of the most athletic FCS players ever. Likely to be a top round draft choice at any position he decides to apply for. If Stitt had only recognized his talent and potential, and offered him more, Stitt might still have his job at UM.

Bobby should’ve went after Ifanse. I’m sure he knew about him in high school. He would’ve fixed a lot of things for us last year.

tourist said:
Great athlete, no doubt. He IS impressive. But, he is one tackle away from being irrelevant, and obscurity. Knees are fragile things, bones break, muscles/tendons/ligaments tear. Let us not forget concussions. Football is a violent game.

Well he did break a bone and tear ligaments. Good thing you didn’t forget concussions.

getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:

Bobby should’ve went after Ifanse. I’m sure he knew about him in high school. He would’ve fixed a lot of things for us last year.

He would have fixed the o-line and team depth?

getgrizzy said:
tourist said:

Well he did break a bone and tear ligaments. Good thing you didn’t forget concussions.

:lol: I didn't follow the scats last year. I promise I will be more attentive this year.

When I first read this title I thought it was going to be about skyline sports. Have you gone to skyline sports website lately? It should be called CNN - Cat News Network. Literally every story on the home page is about the cats. You have to dig a bit to find anything on the griz. I really appreciate Colter's great analysis and in depth reporting, a talented guy no doubt. But come on man! its the truth check it out www.skylinesportsmt.com. its like a bobcat superfan website!

tourist said:

So the exact same risk that every person has ever taken at every level of football? :lol:

ilovethecats said:
tourist said:

So the exact same risk that every person has ever taken at every level of football? :lol:

Can't believe no one thought of this before but turns out the best way to stop TA is to hope he gets injured due to the game being violent. Earth-shattering finding here. Tourist is a wise man.

images

PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:

Definitely not. But Sneed might not have needed to run (and fumble) as often, the line wouldn’t have looked as bad, the depth would’ve been better at running back and MSU wouldn’t of had him. Ha.

Do you think Bobby shouldn’t have recruited him?

getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:
getgrizzy said:
PlayerRep said:

Definitely not. But Sneed might not have needed to run (and fumble) as often, the line wouldn’t have looked as bad, the depth would’ve been better at running back and MSU wouldn’t of had him. Ha.

Do you think Bobby shouldn’t have recruited him?

Don't know the situation, so have no view.

I merely asked how reciting a frosh rb would have fixed the Griz main problems last year.

Do you think the Cat would have scored on the last UM play of the game last year? I didn't see that as rb problem; it was an o-line problem combined with tremendous effort by multiple Cat defensive players.

Back