• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Spring Football Recruiting/ Transfers (11), Late 2021 Offers (2) Leaving UM

GrizJohnson said:
HookedonGriz said:
All highlight reels are pretty phenomenal but this one is just bonkers. This dude is playing like futuristic chess while the others are playing checkers.

Sh*t with that type of vision this kid might even be a good running back. Obviously is a hard runner, anyone have any insider info on what the coaches are projecting him as? My guess would be CB or slot receiver.

Seems a damned shame to put that kid on the defensive side of the ball. You can’t teach that kind of vision and instinct.

AZGrizFan said:
GrizJohnson said:
Sh*t with that type of vision this kid might even be a good running back. Obviously is a hard runner, anyone have any insider info on what the coaches are projecting him as? My guess would be CB or slot receiver.

Seems a damned shame to put that kid on the defensive side of the ball. You can’t teach that kind of vision and instinct.
Of course those skills are not required on defense.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

No. Not at all. That’s where all the slow, dumb players with hands of stone go to play.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

No. Not at all. That’s where all the slow, dumb players with hands of stone go to play.

If you know anything about Bobby, he likes to put the athletes on the defensive side of the ball. I can remember when Tru came here and most everyone thought he should be a receiver.

1972 said:
AZGrizFan said:

If you know anything about Bobby, he likes to put the athletes on the defensive side of the ball. I can remember when Tru came here and most everyone thought he should be a receiver.

Bergren is coming in as a WR. I think it’s his best position at the next level but we all know Bobby won’t hesitate to switch someone positions if it is better for the player or team.

GrizJohnson said:
HookedonGriz said:
All highlight reels are pretty phenomenal but this one is just bonkers. This dude is playing like futuristic chess while the others are playing checkers.

Do any posters remember the last State of Montana kid to be a regular starter at CB? And not saying this kid or Gradney couldn't do it, I'm just curious.

SaskGriz said:
GrizJohnson said:
Do any posters remember the last State of Montana kid to be a regular starter at CB? And not saying this kid or Gradney couldn't do it, I'm just curious.
Maybe not the last, but maybe the best was a kid named Tuff from Colstrip.

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
Maybe not the last, but maybe the best was a kid named Tuff from Colstrip.
Good memory. So that's 2002.

grizfan1984 said:
Campbell just tweeted Big News coming soon I’m guessing it’s between Duke and GRIZ

I’m sorry, but how do you NOT go to Duke in that scenario?

Ivy League
Duke
Stanford

Those on your resume, you write your own ticket.

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:
Campbell just tweeted Big News coming soon I’m guessing it’s between Duke and GRIZ

Ivy League
Duke
Stanford

Yeah it’d very cool if he came here. 2nd in voting for the Buck...yes please. We have had a longer recruiting relationship. But Duke is a great school in a P5 conference so we are probably the 2nd best offer at this point.

dayday said:
AZGrizFan said:

Ivy League
Duke
Stanford

Yeah it’d very cool if he came here. 2nd in voting for the Buck...yes please. We have had a longer recruiting relationship. But Duke is a great school in a P5 conference so we are probably the 2nd best offer at this point.

Wonder how many Duke LBs have been in the NFL or Canadian league in the last 15 years? :D :D

Paytonlives said:
AZGrizFan said:
interesting. :thumb:

Still not buying it.... yet

He’s been posting quite a bit of GRIZ stuff on his stories too. If your waiting for Taber to add it to the roster you wont get your answer probably until fall there is about 6 other guys who have committed to us and not a word from the University or added to the roster at all.

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
Still not buying it.... yet

He’s been posting quite a bit of GRIZ stuff on his stories too. If your waiting for Taber to add it to the roster you wont get your answer probably until fall there is about 6 other guys who have committed to us and not a word from the University or added to the roster at all.

Its not that... No Twitter on his feed and no recruiting sites. Just my gut feeling, we've seen this before

Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:

Its not that... No Twitter on his feed and no recruiting sites. Just my gut feeling, we've seen this before

My guess is what happened is that we announced to soon before he was out of his Arkansas Tech letter of intent. If it helps at all most of the 2021 class follow him on Twitter and Instagram

Back