• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

Hell all this talk is worthless until at least mid-season to see if any of these boys pan out. Take into consideration who they're playing and how they do against them and it will all tell.

I've noticed that during the GFH vs. Big Sky game ( which GFH won WOOT WOOT) that big sky was playing a spead offense, could stitt use that as a farm system? Because it would make sense for him to do that.

Paytonlives said:
Forget about Grinde...

Trefney (Glacier) will be the AA MVP this year.

Trefney has a shot, he is a stud. :clap:

The best returning AA QB this season (leader in passing yards and total yards in 2014), Butte High's Dillon Cook, broke his collarbone very early in the 1st game of this year...will likely miss his SR season! :shock:

And in the same game, Butte High's returning 2nd team All State WR Paul Campbell, limped off the field and didn't return.

And across town on the same evening, class A, Butte Central's standout RB/sprinter Kyle Harrington (Butte Central) hurt his knee against Belgrade...after running for a lot of yards. Still awaiting if it's just a sprain or a more serious tear.

Those were two COSTLY wins for Butte High and Butte Central :!:

Cook.jpg

Jed Nagler from Whitefish, MT committed earlier tonight. WR 6'4"

He's also my little brother and we are so happy to be officially a Griz family.

IntuitiveGriz said:

The best returning AA QB this season (leader in passing yards and total yards in 2014), Butte High's Dillon Cook, broke his collarbone very early in the 1st game of this year...will likely miss his SR season! :shock:

And in the same game, Butte High's returning 2nd team All State WR Paul Campbell, limped off the field and didn't return.

And across town on the same evening, class A, Butte Central's standout RB/sprinter Kyle Harrington (Butte Central) hurt his knee against Belgrade...after running for a lot of yards. Still awaiting if it's just a sprain or a more serious tear.

Hope all these high school kids can heal up. It would be a heartbreaker to end your season in the first game.

Last year I thought the Butte Central kid Harrington was clearly the best athlete on that team. On offense and defense the kid was a load! Best wishes to them all. :ugeek:

olivianagler said:

Welcome aboard Jed, Olivia, family, and friends. Be warned, pay no attention to some of the yahoos on egriz who go a little too far at times with their comments about GRIZ players.

olivianagler said:

Yeah, have a thick skinned exterior on here as someone might say something that'd get under your skin about your brother, or life in general. Congrats though.

olivianagler said:

Welcome! And congratulations to Jed! He sounds like a great young man and a special football player. Welcome to Griz Nation Jed!

It's a great time to be a Griz :clap:

firmgriz said:
olivianagler said:

Welcome! And congratulations to Jed! He sounds like a great young man and a special football player. Welcome to Griz Nation Jed!

It's a great time to be a Griz :clap:

Jared is a stud WR. The kid is 6'4" (like mentioned), and has 100 sprinter speed. :shock:

Jared is GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE.

Grizzlies1982 said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Hope all these high school kids can heal up. It would be a heartbreaker to end your season in the first game.

Last year I thought the Butte Central kid Harrington was clearly the best athlete on that team. On offense and defense the kid was a load! Best wishes to them all. :ugeek:

Thanks for the classy well wishes!

IntuitiveGriz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Thanks for the classy well wishes!

Hope it was a fluke injury. I know a kid who broke his arm on a run one season, then fractured his cheek bone in 7 on 7's...you have to be clumsy as hell to do that in a non contact event... injuries happen, but some kids have a knack for them.

olivianagler said:

:thumb:

Grizguyjj said:
I've noticed that during the GFH vs. Big Sky game ( which GFH won WOOT WOOT) that big sky was playing a spead offense, could stitt use that as a farm system? Because it would make sense for him to do that.

Butte has run hurry-up no huddle spread since Gray took over. Since around 2011 or whatever. It can't hurt for kids to be familiar with it! Total bummer about Cook and Campbell going down in the first quarter of the first game. Some younger guys are going to have to step up big now.

Buttegrizzle said:
Grizguyjj said:

Butte has run hurry-up no huddle spread since Gray took over. Since around 2011 or whatever. It can't hurt for kids to be familiar with it! Total bummer about Cook and Campbell going down in the first quarter of the first game. Some younger guys are going to have to step up big now.

That is another reason Stitt wanted Daum, having already spent 4 years in a no huddle, spread offense in HS.

Cook is having surgery this Friday. Will be back for basketball. He was on a lot of college radars (football), hope one still pulls the trigger.

Yes Stanford was one I think. There will be some schools that overlook him now. He will be a great acquisition for a coach that keeps track of him. I haven't heard anything on Campbell yet.

mtgrizrule said:
olivianagler said:

Welcome aboard Jed, Olivia, family, and friends. Be warned, pay no attention to some of the yahoos on egriz who go a little too far at times with their comments about GRIZ players.

Nagler has FBS size and skill sets. This is a great get!!!! Who can resist the Stitt Storm on display last Saturday?

Back