• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2011 Griz Football Recruiting List

LittletonGriz said:
Who cares if Sheridan's "Dad is a head case"? Taylor is a good kid. Put your pettiness away. Growup. You don't stigmatize someone for their family. If someone paints someone with a broad brush because of relatives, your kids are screwed. He signed to play DE I doubt he will play DT. I don't think he would have signed if he knew he would be a DT. I heard Ash's signing day interview and he stated that Sheridan is a bigger DE but that he will be playing DE.
Well, there must be more than at least one reason why he wasn't even contacted by the Griz? :roll:

Bear Axed said:
LittletonGriz said:
Who cares if Sheridan's "Dad is a head case"? Taylor is a good kid. Put your pettiness away. Growup. You don't stigmatize someone for their family. If someone paints someone with a broad brush because of relatives, your kids are screwed. He signed to play DE I doubt he will play DT. I don't think he would have signed if he knew he would be a DT. I heard Ash's signing day interview and he stated that Sheridan is a bigger DE but that he will be playing DE.
Well, there must be more than at least one reason why he wasn't even contacted by the Griz? :roll:

Do you have kids BearAxed? Do you believe in Karma? :|

wbtfg said:
Bear Axed said:
LittletonGriz said:

Do you have kids BearAxed? Do you believe in Karma? :|
KARMA? You mean the kind, where a fan base bytches and moans about a rival that takes kids with baggage and then pounces on each and every transgression one of the baggage boys gets into and then applauds their own coach for bringing in boys with baggage and expects things to go different for them? :thumb:

WaGriz4life said:
Here is some info on some recruits who have reportedly been offered by Montana.

Brett Hundley 6’4” 210 Dual-Threat QB Chandler, Arizona (Chandler) (4 star recruit)
-8th ranked dual threat quarterback in the country. 4 star prospect and ranked #216 overall by rivals.com. The Griz have no chance at getting him but it’s pretty cool that he still listed Montana as a school of interest. He has pretty much narrowed down his list to Arizona, Oregon, Texas A&M, UCLA, and Washington.

Just thought I'd bump this since I just saw an article about Hundley starting for UCLA this year as a RS Freshman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
WaGriz4life said:
Here is some info on some recruits who have reportedly been offered by Montana.

Brett Hundley 6’4” 210 Dual-Threat QB Chandler, Arizona (Chandler) (4 star recruit)
-8th ranked dual threat quarterback in the country. 4 star prospect and ranked #216 overall by rivals.com. The Griz have no chance at getting him but it’s pretty cool that he still listed Montana as a school of interest. He has pretty much narrowed down his list to Arizona, Oregon, Texas A&M, UCLA, and Washington.

Just thought I'd bump this since I just saw an article about Hundley starting for UCLA this year as a RS Freshman. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, It's funny he listed us as an offer. Hundley is a STUD. Neuheisel might still have a job if he would have played him last year.

My general question is:.."why is it taking us at least two years to catch up to recruiting these guys?" This is supposed to be for the year 2013, isn't it?

Back