• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2011 Griz Football Recruiting List

HighLineGRIZ said:
BigSkyBears said:
Are you guys recruiting Colorado much anymore? It seemed under your old coach you had at least 2-3 players from the CO.

Interesting point. Hauck had some connections in Colorado as he used to coach there and recruit the area for CU. Pflugrad's connections are on the west coast, so he's more likely to recruit Washington, Oregon, and California. You look at our staff and it has similar roots. Those connections are valuable and can be the difference in signing certain kids. The geographical emphasis has probably shifted because of that.

Highline, glad you are starting to catch up to what most people already knew. :p

grizindabox said:
HighLineGRIZ said:
BigSkyBears said:
Are you guys recruiting Colorado much anymore? It seemed under your old coach you had at least 2-3 players from the CO.

Interesting point. Hauck had some connections in Colorado as he used to coach there and recruit the area for CU. Pflugrad's connections are on the west coast, so he's more likely to recruit Washington, Oregon, and California. You look at our staff and it has similar roots. Those connections are valuable and can be the difference in signing certain kids. The geographical emphasis has probably shifted because of that.

Highline, glad you are starting to catch up to what most people already knew. :p

Happy that you are glad. Never really thought about Colorado much or why we aren't recruiting the state any more till that was brought up.... Thanks for your concern though.

Payton... I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful work you did on this years recruiting class. Keep it up!

chris said:
Payton... I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful work you did on this years recruiting class. Keep it up!

Thank You... That means a lot coming from the President of EGriz!

Paytonlives said:
chris said:

An Oprah moment... I'm getting moist.

just kidding! Same from me Payton... excellent work. When are we going to find out your Deep Throat connection? ;)

Grizmayor said:
Paytonlives said:
chris said:

An Oprah moment... I'm getting moist.

just kidding! Same from me Payton... excellent work. When are we going to find out your Deep Throat connection? ;)

MRiz Gayor, have you had the chance to see the naked vids of any of them to give them your grade.

well thats effed up, Wis...

keep it to PM's...we dont want to read about everybody's perversions

Earlier someone asked why Montana wasn't recruiting in Colorado anymore. Phlu really blew it by not recruiting Taylor Sheridan. Sheridan grew up in Missoula (freshman year at Bozeman HS) and from what I hear wanted to attend Montana. Phlu ignored his overtures. Sheridan is 6'4", 255-260 DE with 4.7-4.8 speed and has a motor that won't quit. He is a physical speciman. He was the 12th rated recruit in Colorado and the top rated defensive player in 4A (classification of schools with 1250-1650 students, there are over 50 4A schools and over 50 5A schools in the State). I know that he turned heads at the Oregon and Texas Tech camps, being rated as one of the top D-linemen in each camp. He could have been the big, fast DE the griz have needed in run defense in combination with pass rush. His motor is a lot like Kroy's was in college but he is much bigger at this stage. I remember that there was some petty talk here of people not liking his Dad and that he shouldn't be recruited. That was stupid since he is a good kid that is very respectful and smart. I have not heard one bad thing about him, on the contrary I have only heard great reports. I can't believe Phlu let MSU get him. Sheridan may make the Griz pay. I guess Phlu would rather have 215 to 230 pound DEs that are not any faster than Sheridan and DEs that get pushed around in run defense. Sheridan turned down CSU because they don't have their DEs attack, they are used for containment. CU, Wyoming and other DI-A schools also wanted him.

DuCharme said:
well thats effed up, Wis...

keep it to PM's...we dont want to read about everybody's perversions

take that up with mriz gayor. he is the one who puts his perversions on here, ranging from penis talk, to beasitality, and now vids he wants to watch of naked players. he said he is getting all moist.

Who cares if Sheridan's "Dad is a head case"? Taylor is a good kid. Put your pettiness away. Growup. You don't stigmatize someone for their family. If someone paints someone with a broad brush because of relatives, your kids are screwed. He signed to play DE I doubt he will play DT. I don't think he would have signed if he knew he would be a DT. I heard Ash's signing day interview and he stated that Sheridan is a bigger DE but that he will be playing DE.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Any idea who Diondre Toms, Jaloni Williams, and Dylan Reda signed with? If anyone? :?:

Reda signed with Ohio, no idea about the other two.

Latest posts

Back