• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...118 game thread...

Silvertip said:
"It shouldn't have come down to that.." one of the timeless lines that comes to mind with today's fail.
The biggest winner today - Ty Gregorak. His halftime adjustments left the Griz o-line assignments in shambles.

Nope. They barely blocked anyone for much of the game. It’s the same story that played out in all but a couple of games. Even then, the great a Gregorak defense gave up nearly 500 yards. With an o-line of any kind, this is win. For that matter - they’re 8 & maybe 9 wins & waiting to hear who they play next week.

Eric_Shun said:
FML - I have to go to work on Monday with a MSU dominated work place.

Is that considered hostile?

Pssshh...try being a Griz Fan on MSU...Well here is to the Basketball season...

braves84 said:
Eric_Shun said:
f*** YOU CHOATE - that was cheap

what did he do that was cheap?

Used Sneed’s crouch to call a time out right before the snap on the play Eastwood actually got into the end zone. It was a good job by him

I've already taken to the bed, replete with a pure grain alcohol IV and a catheter.

Let us pass over the river and rest under the shade of the trees.

Ursa Major said:
I've already taken to the bed, replete with a pure grain alcohol IV and a catheter.

Stonewall fucking Jackson?? Next level, man! :clap:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Ursa Major said:

Stonewall fucking Jackson?? Next level, man! :clap:

Nailed it my friend! Didn't think anyone would get that reference. :clap:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Ursa Major said:

Stonewall f***[*] Jackson?? Next level, man! :clap:

He’s been saving that one for a special occasion. He’s only kidding about the catheter, I think. :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
Silvertip said:
"It shouldn't have come down to that.." one of the timeless lines that comes to mind with today's fail.
The biggest winner today - Ty Gregorak. His halftime adjustments left the Griz o-line assignments in shambles.

Nope. They barely blocked anyone for much of the game. It’s the same story that played out in all but a couple of games.

that's bullshit. sit and watch the game again, without your ready-made excuse.

timjayko said:
LivingstonNative said:
Get rid of Sneed!!!!!! AND FIRE HAUCK!!!!

I agree on sneed, I could care less on his stat numbers or how many exciting run or pass plays he gets in a game. The most important stat as a QB is orchestrating a W at the end of the day, something he was unable to do today, that fumble really hurt us.

We need a MT boy in at QB...

Well, I remember a Montana boy fumbling on the goal line against MSU not so many years ago.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Well the good news is that we will get better and the Cats will still be the Cats.

:lol: :lol:

You realize we return 17 starters, right? And maybe we'll have a real QB next year. Great game though. Lucky to come out with the W

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
bgbigdog said:
Stitt loses this game by 30 & would have been fired (again), day after thanksgiving.

That’s why stitt never had a season this bad in his 3 years. Again... blind fan base. I will support the team but blindly following hauck and blaming stitt is getting old.

You mean going 6-5 and losing to MSU is not as bad as going 6-5 and losing to MSU.

Yah did stitt lose to the worst team in the conference that year? Did stitt fail to beat a team with a winning record?

Get the f*** out of here you were honestly more productive during your over excessive use of periods phase you went through.

I..... wonder........... if........ your...... period...........key...broke........

1.No, Stitt didn't lose to the worst team in the conference, but neither did Hauck
2. Hauck beat a team with a winning record: Drake went 7-3

kyle_sample said:
Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
That’s why stitt never had a season this bad in his 3 years. Again... blind fan base. I will support the team but blindly following hauck and blaming stitt is getting old.

You mean going 6-5 and losing to MSU is not as bad as going 6-5 and losing to MSU.

Yah did stitt lose to the worst team in the conference that year? Did stitt fail to beat a team with a winning record?

Get the f*** out of here you were honestly more productive during your over excessive use of periods phase you went through.

I..... wonder........... if........ your...... period...........key...broke........

1.No, Stitt didn't lose to the worst team in the conference, but neither did Hauck
2. Hauck beat a team with a winning record: Drake went 7-3

Kyle, there is no room for actual facts here.

Back