• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...118 game thread...

grizindabox said:
timjayko said:
We need a MT boy in at QB...

That is kind of limited thinking.

Well the only 2 National championships we've ever had were done with Montana native QB's (Edward's - Billings and Dickenson - Great Falls) so I beg to differ, MT qbs can win it all for the Griz!

timjayko said:
grizindabox said:
timjayko said:

Well the only 2 National championships we've ever had were done with Montana native QB's (Edward's - Billings and Dickenson - Great Falls) so I beg to differ, MT qbs can win it all for the Griz!

We need better RB's

timjayko said:
grizindabox said:
timjayko said:

Sure, as could a non Mt QB.

Coach said:
timjayko said:
LivingstonNative said:
Get rid of Sneed!!!!!! AND FIRE HAUCK!!!!

I agree on sneed, I could care less on his stat numbers or how many exciting run or pass plays he gets in a game. The most important stat as a QB is orchestrating a W at the end of the day, something he was unable to do today, that fumble really hurt us.

Yeah Sneed fumbling at the goal line was uncalled for!

His fumble earlier in the 4th got the Bobcat Comeback Train full steam ahead...

grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
bgbigdog said:
grizindabox said:
You would be in the minority with this thinking.

Stitt loses this game by 30 & would have been fired (again), day after thanksgiving.

That’s why stitt never had a season this bad in his 3 years. Again... blind fan base. I will support the team but blindly following hauck and blaming stitt is getting old.

You mean going 6-5 and losing to MSU is not as bad as going 6-5 and losing to MSU.

Yah did stitt lose to the worst team in the conference that year? Did stitt fail to beat a team with a winning record?

Get the fuck out of here you were honestly more productive during your over excessive use of periods phase you went through.

I..... wonder........... if........ your...... period...........key...broke........

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
Eric_Shun said:
Stitt was the worst. What are you smoking?

Stitts worst season was 6-5. A feat Bobby managed in one year with an easier schedule. I think you might want to check your hyperbole

Not sure this is evidence that Stitt had it going it the right direction.

I never tried to make that argument in your quoted post. But if you want to be your usual contrarian asshole self... its in the win columns. 2017 was better than 2016. No reason to think it wasn’t going to go in the right direction after stitt finally had his guys and his team. We did that and things were trending up for stitt. But it’s alright. This fan base is ok with swapping coaches like underwear.

Eriul, you believe what you want, but I, along with the majority, didn't see it the same way as you. I agree with making the change, but to be honest, have never been a huge Bobby fan. I struggle to believe that Stitt would have had much better success with the deficiencies that are all over this Griz roster.

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
bgbigdog said:
Stitt loses this game by 30 & would have been fired (again), day after thanksgiving.

That’s why stitt never had a season this bad in his 3 years. Again... blind fan base. I will support the team but blindly following hauck and blaming stitt is getting old.

You mean going 6-5 and losing to MSU is not as bad as going 6-5 and losing to MSU.

Yah did stitt lose to the worst team in the conference that year? Did stitt fail to beat a team with a winning record?

Get the f*** out of here you were honestly more productive during your over excessive use of periods phase you went through.

I..... wonder........... if........ your...... period...........key...broke........

I think that you are hogging it.

grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
Stitts worst season was 6-5. A feat Bobby managed in one year with an easier schedule. I think you might want to check your hyperbole

I never tried to make that argument in your quoted post. But if you want to be your usual contrarian asshole self... its in the win columns. 2017 was better than 2016. No reason to think it wasn’t going to go in the right direction after stitt finally had his guys and his team. We did that and things were trending up for stitt. But it’s alright. This fan base is ok with swapping coaches like underwear.

Eriul, you believe what you want, but I, along with the majority, didn't see it the same way as you. I agree with making the change, but to be honest, have never been a huge Bobby fan. I struggle to believe that Stitt would have had much better success with the deficiencies that are all over this Griz roster.

Even if some of the players who left would have stayed?

"It shouldn't have come down to that.." one of the timeless lines that comes to mind with today's fail.
The biggest winner today - Ty Gregorak. His halftime adjustments left the Griz o-line assignments in shambles.

Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
grizindabox said:

Well, it would seem the majority thought no, or Stitt would still have been the coach.

Griz blew at least 4 4th qtr leads this year if I remember correctly. 22 -7 at start of 4th today. Just not sure what to make of that. Youth? Lack of depth?

grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:

Well, it would seem the majority thought no, or Stitt would still have been the coach.

That wasn’t the question

Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
grizindabox said:

This. We will never know but we can assume we keep some of the players from before. GJ is better than sneed. O line deficiency has been a problem for years but stitts system minimized. Hell... even the last play of the game probably succeeds with Calhoun at RB.

Like I said. Blind following of Hauck and his arrogance while blaming predecessors is absolutely a huge flaw in not just our team but our fan base.

grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Eriul said:

Yah I don’t think they took a vote amongst fans when deciding the coaching spot.

Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:

That wasn’t the question

I think so. They still would have been a 6-7 win team. It would have been a different path, but the same end result.

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:

Yah I don’t think they took a vote amongst fans when deciding the coaching spot.

Not sure they really had too.

grizindabox said:
Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
Fahque said:

Not sure they really had too.

I disagree. The board here was pretty split when decision came

SoldierGriz said:
Griz blew at least 4 4th qtr leads this year if I remember correctly. 22 -7 at start of 4th today. Just not sure what to make of that. Youth? Lack of depth?

An average team that can't overcome turnovers and penalties.

Back