• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“OFFICIAL” Montana vs Pam State Game Thread

grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
Looks like Sneed is the new Chris Murray. Nice win Griz!

Chris Murray would be a decent QB if he could throw as well as Sneed....and I am not saying Sneed is a great thrower by any sense of the word

22-35 for 234 yards for Sneed. Pretty good throwing.

440 yards of TO for for Sneed. Big Sky offensive MVP?

Did anyone catch Colter Nuanez on his Big Sky Breakdown yesterday? He said Sac State is better than the Griz in every facet of the game and would win this game by 10-14. I sure am glad he was wrong.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:

Chris Murray would be a decent QB if he could throw as well as Sneed....and I am not saying Sneed is a great thrower by any sense of the word

Maybe national.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Did anyone catch Colter Nuanez on his Big Sky Breakdown yesterday? He said Sac State is better than the Griz in every facet of the game and would win this game by 10-14. I sure am glad he was wrong.

Coulter tends to be a pessimist

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:

Likely will be, just imagine if he could dial in the 15-20 yard pass a little better?

Da Boyz Mom said:

Shows how much that dickhead knows :lol:
Go Griz!

PDXGrizzly said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Coulter tends to be a pessimist

Ha ha. Me too usually but I had a feeling we would pull it out.

Dante Olson: 15 tackles, 1 sack, 1 TFL, 1 pass BU, 1 QBH
Josh Buss: 11 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 TFL, 1 pass BU

That’s a pretty good set of LB’s right there...

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:

His passing stats could have been much better if he can get the long passing game under control

jodcon said:
We survive is right.
Just remember ... that is a team that held there own on the road with a very good San Diego State team (lost 28-14). The week after that game, SDSU beat #23 ranked Arizona State.

Back