• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“OFFICIAL” Montana vs Pam State Game Thread

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Griz buckle down, outlast Sac State 41-34
https://skylinesportsmt.com/griz-buckle-down-outlast-sac-state-41-34/

Have you ever wanted to wear your shirt untucked or felt that your underwear wasn't as good as it could be? Most guys have wanted to find a shirt that looks good untucked, and underwear that feels as good at 8pm as it did at 6am. If you're interested in these things, well, FUCK YOU, you dumbass shirt-tucking fuck with shitty underwear. CDA Quotes is here to help. Pay me money, and I will give you quotes. Name the situation: first date, graduation, promotion, termination, anything. Start your free trial today.

CDAGRIZ said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Have you ever wanted to wear your shirt untucked or felt that your underwear wasn't as good as it could be? Most guys have wanted to find a shirt that looks good untucked, and underwear that feels as good at 8pm as it did at 6am. If you're interested in these things, well, FUCK YOU, you dumbass shirt-tucking fuck with shitty underwear. CDA Quotes is here to help. Pay me money, and I will give you quotes. Name the situation: first date, graduation, promotion, termination, anything. Start your free trial today.
Do the situations include awkward hand jobs? Asking for Snap.

grizband said:
Zirg said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
bandit218 said:
If he is blocked out of bounds he can reestablish and make a catch. He can’t use it to go around a player.

Hmmm... Differing opinions on this.

I am as confused as most about this rule, but Toure 100% re-established himself and caught the ball inbounds. I just re-watched it 3 times. I thought someone who goes out of bounds can not be the next person to touch the ball and it was a penalty, but I am as befuddled as most about this rule.
Pulled directly from the 2018 NCAA football rules interpretations books:

Eligibility Lost by Going Out of Bounds
ARTICLE 4. No eligible offensive receiver who goes out of bounds and returns
in bounds during a down shall touch a legal forward pass while in the field of
play or end zones or while airborne until it has been touched by an opponent
or official (A.R. 7-3-4-I, II and IV). [Exception: This does not apply to an
originally eligible offensive player who immediately returns inbounds after
going out of bounds due to contact by an opponent
(A.R. 7-3-4-III)]. If he
touches the pass before returning in bounds, it is an incomplete pass (Rule
7-3-7) and not a foul for illegal touching.

This interpretation indicates the play should have been ruled a catch.

Thanks for posting. Do Big Sky refs know how to read? It appears not.

grizband said:
Zirg said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
bandit218 said:
If he is blocked out of bounds he can reestablish and make a catch. He can’t use it to go around a player.

Hmmm... Differing opinions on this.

I am as confused as most about this rule, but Toure 100% re-established himself and caught the ball inbounds. I just re-watched it 3 times. I thought someone who goes out of bounds can not be the next person to touch the ball and it was a penalty, but I am as befuddled as most about this rule.
Pulled directly from the 2018 NCAA football rules interpretations books:

Eligibility Lost by Going Out of Bounds
ARTICLE 4. No eligible offensive receiver who goes out of bounds and returns
in bounds during a down shall touch a legal forward pass while in the field of
play or end zones or while airborne until it has been touched by an opponent
or official (A.R. 7-3-4-I, II and IV). [Exception: This does not apply to an
originally eligible offensive player who immediately returns inbounds after
going out of bounds due to contact by an opponent
(A.R. 7-3-4-III)]. If he
touches the pass before returning in bounds, it is an incomplete pass (Rule
7-3-7) and not a foul for illegal touching.

This interpretation indicates the play should have been ruled a catch.

Or it indicates that the ref thought he went out of bounds on his own and not from contact by his opponent.

First of all, the pass & catch was pretty. The official's call was probably wrong yet it was simply a judgement call.

Clearly our receiver was 'guided' out of bounds by the defensive back. He was using the side line the way they are taught to do rather than an outright push or shove. I wish the catch was allowed but I'm not shocked they called it an incompletion. The league would probably validate it if they bothered to review it.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

"Don't look at me."
-CDA

That one was free, but most of the rest are behind a paywall.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

"Don't look at me."
-CDA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

"Don't look at me."
-CDA

I believe the correct quote is "no eye contact!" :twisted: :twisted:

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

"Don't look at me."
-CDA

I believe the correct quote is "no eye contact!" :twisted: :twisted:

You're gonna have to pay for that kind of premium content, bro.

CFallsGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
For basketball? Personally, I'm not planning on going to Sacramento. To me, Sacramento is like Reno's big sister, she's just as plain but not on as many drugs.

It doesn't get much more accurate than that. That . . . that was perfect.

Who can introduce me to Reno's sister?

Dude. You might wanna wait on that 'till you separate.

Just sayin'... :lol:

Good call. :lol: :lol: might also piss off my wife. Guess I'll pass.

Back