• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“OFFICIAL” Montana vs Pam State Game Thread

Defense shows up for a half again, what is it with these guys and 2 quarters a game?

Someone needs a fucking something

Grizzly96 said:
bandit218 said:
Grizzly96 said:
That’s refs....Let em play I guess

I like the let em play games. Not with targeting but Montana is getting there own non penalty gifts. Running into the punter on 4th and 4. I’m still waiting for the holding call during a timeout.

I do too, but some of these obvious calls are frustrating.

Obvious yes, like that second running into the punter.

bandit218 said:
Grizzly96 said:
bandit218 said:
Grizzly96 said:
That’s refs....Let em play I guess

I like the let em play games. Not with targeting but Montana is getting there own non penalty gifts. Running into the punter on 4th and 4. I’m still waiting for the holding call during a timeout.

I do too, but some of these obvious calls are frustrating.

Obvious yes, like that second running into the punter.

Or the first... :lol:

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Weird call on the incomplete pass. Calhoun didn't actually catch the ball until he was in bounds, but before that he was ran out of bounds.
My belief was that allowed him to catch the ball.

grizband said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Weird call on the incomplete pass. Calhoun didn't actually catch the ball until he was in bounds, but before that he was ran out of bounds.

Can someone explain the rule on this?

Inquiring minds want to know

grizband said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

I'm not sure the college rule is like the pro rule. I think out is out. Might be wrong

Back