• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Standing room only

Grisette said:
Two o'clock Friday. Standing room only at the Mo Club.

Yup. Been that way since before noon. Lots of Bison fans, many without their gear. A Missoula Bobcat lawyer is paying off his game bet by buying all his lawyer friends burgers and beers. I had to fly early from Phoenix to part.

grizpsych said:
LivingstonNative said:
Best burger and beer in the state.

Flipper's is better.

The Eat Greekish food truck's "Smash burger," in Helena is incredible! Furthermore, the Hopper's burger, located off the walking mall in Helena, is the hands down best I've ever had, outside my own bacon wrapped grilled Elk burger with morel mushrooms and truffle sauce...😋!!

I'm very envious, I'd love to be there this weekend, just couldn't swing it, damnit! I keep saying I'm going to buy season tickets every year but other crap always pops up. I also don't want crappy seats. After having North endzone tickets in the 3rd row, right behind the goalpost, for 3 years, while I was attending UM '01-05, I'm ruined for anything less. I miss my NEZ crazy family!

Tomorrow, other than the game, Missoula will have the highest Per Capita percentage of hung over lawyers than anywhere else. That's puttin' the place on the map! :thumb:

grizpsych said:
LivingstonNative said:
Best burger and beer in the state.

Flipper's is better.

My lord, I stop by eGriz and find this nonsense! I don’t come here to read crazy talk.

The Mo Club white pepper cheeseburger is the pinnacle of cheeseburgerdom. Anyone saying otherwise is insane or just high on drugs. Most likely both. Psych not pointing fingers but you may need an evaluation.
Go Griz!
Go Mo Burgers!

My wife and daughter drove North to Polson this morning. Said there was a steady stream of cars headed south on 93.

I gave up some Lake and Family time to spend the afternoon at the top of the NEZ screaming my head off. :yikes:

behappp said:
My wife and daughter drove North to Polson this morning. Said there was a steady stream of cars headed south on 93.

I gave up some Lake and Family time to spend the afternoon at the top of the NEZ screaming my head off. :yikes:

Thank you for contributing!

Sorry I can't be there today. Will make up for it in Texas.

Go Griz!

Ge back on topic...it's not about burgers, but rather a travel schedule which didn't impress me.

Be a fluffy boy and go to C.A. and watch the game. The beach is nice, and stewed chicken is great.

Grizzlies1982 said:
grizpsych said:
Flipper's is better.

My lord, I stop by eGriz and find this nonsense! I don’t come here to read crazy talk.

The Mo Club white pepper cheeseburger is the pinnacle of cheeseburgerdom. Anyone saying otherwise is insane or just high on drugs. Most likely both. Psych not pointing fingers but you may need an evaluation.
Go Griz!
Go Mo Burgers!

What no grilled onion !

mthoopsfan said:
Grisette said:
Two o'clock Friday. Standing room only at the Mo Club.

Yup. Been that way since before noon. Lots of Bison fans, many without their gear. A Missoula Bobcat lawyer is paying off his game bet by buying all his lawyer friends burgers and beers. I had to fly early from Phoenix to part.

Missed you at Reinell’s tailgate, Jack. Hopefully see you in Frisco!

Grizzlies1982 said:
grizpsych said:
Flipper's is better.

Go Griz!
Go Mo Burgers!
Grill the onions slap bacon on that bad boy and its the best burger in Montana

Grizzlies1982 said:
grizpsych said:
Flipper's is better.

Go Griz!
Go Mo Burgers!

Flipper's:

348s.jpg

images

Mo Club:

missoula-club.jpg

images

Honestly, which looks better?

Latest posts

Back