• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Standing room only

Harm said:
I'm very envious, I'd love to be there this weekend, just couldn't swing it, damnit! I keep saying I'm going to buy season tickets every year but other crap always pops up. I also don't want crappy seats. After having North endzone tickets in the 3rd row, right behind the goalpost, for 3 years, while I was attending UM '01-05, I'm ruined for anything less. I miss my NEZ crazy family!

My parents are getting older and don't go to as many games as they used too. However, they still pay for around 12 season tickets. When not used by friends or other family, we try to sell them for cost. Let me know if you are interested next year. :thumb:

grizpsych said:
Harm said:
I'm very envious, I'd love to be there this weekend, just couldn't swing it, damnit! I keep saying I'm going to buy season tickets every year but other crap always pops up. I also don't want crappy seats. After having North endzone tickets in the 3rd row, right behind the goalpost, for 3 years, while I was attending UM '01-05, I'm ruined for anything less. I miss my NEZ crazy family!

My parents are getting older and don't go to as many games as they used too. However, they still pay for around 12 season tickets. When not used by friends or other family, we try to sell them for cost. Let me know if you are interested next year. :thumb:

I also buy season tickets, right between the NEZ goal posts, row 12. Didn’t make a single game this year (well, until Saturday!)…always have some to sell at face value…

grizpsych said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
My lord, I stop by eGriz and find this nonsense! I don’t come here to read crazy talk.

The Mo Club white pepper cheeseburger is the pinnacle of cheeseburgerdom. Anyone saying otherwise is insane or just high on drugs. Most likely both. Psych not pointing fingers but you may need an evaluation.
Go Griz!
Go Mo Burgers!

Flipper's:

348s.jpg

images

Mo Club:

missoula-club.jpg

images

Honestly, which looks better?

Not gonna lie. I would absolutely destroy either of those.

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
Flipper's:

348s.jpg

images

Mo Club:

missoula-club.jpg

images

Honestly, which looks better?

Not gonna lie. I would absolutely destroy either of those.

To be honest, I’ve never had a Flippers burger. I’d be willing to try one if I spent more time in Missoula. My MO is to stop at the Mo on my drive from Seattle to Billings, in the summer. Then in the morning I stop at the OX for hashbrowns and JJ’s gravy, just to remind me of the nites of partying in Missoula, and stopping by the OX for hashbrowns and JJ’s gravey, at 2 AM, for .50 cents. By the way, the burger I order is the white pepper cheeseburger, at the Mo. Next time I’m in town, I will try to order one of those. F…lippen Burgers.

Double hot pepper cheese, with raw onions and a schooner. Smothered in ketchup and that hot mustard they serve in the Mo. In my prime i could down TWO of those at lunch.

Latest posts

Back