• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ 1.5 point favorites

EverettGriz said:
On the road. Tells you who the smart money feels the better team is.

Very telling. The enthusiasm Vigen showed on GameDay could also be telling. Sloth like. His team loses today and he is Ron Ash 2.0.

I desperately want the Griz to win.

I have zero faith in Rosenbach... he needs to go away win or lose.

That said, the defense is gonna be on the field all game, and because of that… the Sh1ttens will win this one.

Griz 17
Cow Pie U: 48

SinCityGriz2005 said:

That said, the defense is gonna be on the field all game, and because of that… the Sh1ttens will win this one.

Griz 17

Wow, that's an aggressive Debbie Downer outlook.

SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

Insert eye roll here.

:roll:

Copper Griz said:
EverettGriz said:
On the road. Tells you who the smart money feels the better team is.

Very telling. The enthusiasm Vigen showed on GameDay could also be telling. Sloth like. His team loses today and he is Ron Ash 2.0.

That guy is a D1 coach? Embarrasing.

SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

pshhhhhh......

talk-to-hand-7411962.jpg

Fahque said:
SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

pshhhhhh......

talk-to-hand-7411962.jpg
Thanks Fahque. I accept that. I still think they lose especially after that first series.

EverettGriz said:
SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

Insert eye roll here.

:roll:

Lol roll your eyes, I’m not wrong.

Until they sh1tcan that imposter of an OC and start recruiting better talent from outside of the state they will remain a trash team.

Unfortunately I will remain an angry, sullen negative fan.

SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

You are way off. It's gonna be worse

MontanaJack2006 said:
SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

Wow, that's an aggressive Debbie Downer outlook.

Apparently not aggressive enough

Yikes. That’s was an ass kicking. If you can’t stop a team from running for 450 yards you deserve to lose at every level.

SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

Damn bro, you nailed that one. Got any good stock tips?

Griz in Tokyo said:
SinCityGriz2005 said:

Griz 17

Damn bro, you nailed that one. Got any good stock tips?

I just spend whatever free time I have watching, reading, researching, and running stats on FCS teams, all year.

I just retired, early btw, to Ohio and plan on spending my weekends next year going to FCS games. I have just about all of the northeast, CAA, OVC, MVC, Patriot and SoCon within a days drive.

I been following the D1AA/FCS for forty years. Btw, Marshall sucks. I live across the river from Huntington. I flew my Griz flag all season, until last night on my front porch and plastered the lounge at the Huntington YMCA which is filled with garbage from the 1996 NC, with the 1995 Griz win. Lol it was worth getting chastised by the YMCA director. I pissed off lot of Turd alumni.

SoldierGriz said:
Copper Griz said:

That guy is a D1 coach? Embarrasing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So he is embarrasing as a Div I coach? Hmmmmm! I don't think so. Maybe Bobby?

Back