• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Girls of Sam Houston State

grizpsych

Have not seen a thread yet. Do I decided to start one. :thumb:
DIRTY_phpkXQB9a.jpg

Sam-Houston-State-Cheeleaders.jpg

NinaGarciaInside.jpg

tumblr_lw76lesXnx1r7qm1lo1_500.jpg

VarsityGirlsBB001_001.jpg

3-8-2011southlandtourn_gbbqf_game4_0037.jpg

Tons more, I'm sure. :thumb:

I think they do have one thing figured out in Texas....tall, tan, blondes. For that, I thank them.

This is clearly the most important thread on egriz. I think we need more effort from all egrizzers on this particular subject. Dig deep men, play to the whistle, 4th quarter, etc, etc. (ps I am too computer illiterate to know how to post pictures let alone find some hot girl from Sam Houston on the internet). We ask so much from the Griz players and coaches, it is the least we can do for them.....or us.

Tana_l2.jpg

Tana_l3.jpg

Tana_l1.jpg

Tana - Huntsville, TX
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Measurements: 34-24-34
Profession: Model/Senior at Sam Houston State University
Relationship Status: Hooked Up
Favorite Sports Team: Baseball- Houston Astros
Favorite Movie/Actor: Gerard Butler-The Ugly Truth
Go-to karaoke song: White Liar
First Job: Office Assistant for a Urologist
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): 2 small tattoos on my foot and one on my hip. Ears only pierced.

ORsurfer said:
grizpsych said:

What's this? One for the old folks?

I think it is a coach. But, the real question is why no one has noticed the girl on the left of the 4th picture. What the hell is wrong with you people? :D

grizpsych said:
I think it is a coach. But, the real question is why no one has noticed the girl on the left of the 4th picture. What the hell is wrong with you people? :D

i'm sure a lot of us noticed. the pictures in threads like this tend to get scrutinized pretty thoroughly.

grizpsych said:
ORsurfer said:
grizpsych said:

What's this? One for the old folks?

I noticed, but was too confused to comment. Why the fu#$ is she taking the picture?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

grizpsych said:

Cheeks a flexin, birthing another Texan.

Back