• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Kitten Game day thread

Harm

Heading out for my traditional Griz v kitten game day workout, to settle my nerves and get mentally settled in and fired up for what should be a great game!

Go GRIZ! MAUL 'EM!!

Just finished my workout, cars packed heading to"THE MECCA OF FCS FOOTBALL"! Everyone drive safe, see you from the NEZ! GO GRIZ!

Harm said:
Heading out for my traditional Griz v kitten game day workout, to settle my nerves and get mentally settled in and fired up for what should be a great game!

Go GRIZ! MAUL 'EM!!

12 oz. curls?

Sitting in my living room in San Antonio. My two brothers are in my seats in the NEZ. I’ll be screaming at the TV in 4 hours.

Waking up at 2am Thailand time to listen to the voice of the Griz go off the rails for what sounds like a 40 yard completion but really only goes for 8 yards😡😂.

Best T shirt ever
https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1725893561395335248

cmtgrizzly said:
I heard Riley say he had a pregame show starting at 10 am. Does anyone know where to find it?

KGVO. There's an app if you need to stream it. It always works well for me.

BozAngelesGriz said:
Harm said:

Go GRIZ! MAUL 'EM!!

12 oz. curls?

Ha, not at first! 5 mile run, followed by chest and back weight training and finished with 150 squats.

All of that, so I can follow up with a mid-day workout of 12oz curls and snacks!

Fontes starting
They juggled around the oline Panfiloff, Walker, Forbes, Grimsrud and Casey will start
Gradney available

Latest posts

Back