• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No one knows where people are getting infected

tourist said:
Montana is not Italy.

The comparison was the US to Italy, not MT. The US has more cases per capita and about the same deaths per capita, than Italy.

74,000 per million to 40,000; 1230 to 1367.

MT has 83,812 cases per capita, to Italy's 40,000, so more than Italy. 1023 deaths to 1367.

These 2 stats are relatively similar for Italy, the US and MT.

Italy has better food and wine.

I could care less about the rest of the country, even less about the world. I'm a Montanan. To hell with everybody else.
The food and wine? :thumb:

tourist said:
I could care less about the rest of the country, even less about the world. I'm a Montanan. To hell with everybody else.
The food and wine? :thumb:

A few years ago, I wouldn’t have agreed with you. Today, 100%

back to the title of this thread, i know where people are not getting infected - administrative offices and graduate schools in the health sciences in academia. i've seen a litany of faculty members and students proudly show off their vaccine record (i was in academia for most of my life), and when challenged, none of them said they were in a tier eligible for the vaccine, they just gave excuses to justify why they jumped the line. also, i was just talking to a friend who is a highly thought of neurosurgeon and scripps hospital/research institute, and who deals with many patients every day. he just got his first vaccine, and his staff are still waiting. he said that scripps had taken vaccine that was distributed by california and wasn't even meant for them, and used it on their own administrators instead of distributing it like they were supposed to do. gawd i get mad at this shit.

My wife and I were Covid vaccinated today at St. Vincent Healthcare with many other old timers. They seem to be attempting to proceed with much higher standards than when they vaccinated 400 teachers ahead of the most vulnerable.

Spanky2 said:
My wife and I were Covid vaccinated today at St. Vincent Healthcare with many other old timers. They seem to be attempting to proceed with much higher standards than when they vaccinated 400 teachers ahead of the most vulnerable.

Great news spanky! Hope this gives you both some piece of mind and you both stay healthy! :clap:

Meanwhile in New Mexico, general incompetence reigns as usual. My husband is a hospice chaplain and is considered a healthcare worker which puts him in group 1A for the vaccine. The state department of health has announced that group 1B is now open (which includes me due to my immunosuppressive medications), even though my hubby still can't get his vaccine (of course I'm still waiting on official notification also). Then they scheduled a huge vaccine event for teachers... And promptly cancelled it because they hadn't vaccinated enough elderly. It would be comical if they weren't screwing with people's lives.

PlayerRep said:
tourist said:
Montana is not Italy.

The comparison was the US to Italy, not MT. The US has more cases per capita and about the same deaths per capita, than Italy.

74,000 per million to 40,000; 1230 to 1367.

MT has 83,812 cases per capita, to Italy's 40,000, so more than Italy. 1023 deaths to 1367.

These 2 stats are relatively similar for Italy, the US and MT.

Italy has better food and wine.
Even better mountains and more attractive ladies. The best food in all of Italy can be found in Bologna.

All of my relatives in northeast Montana still have their wine coolers stocked with plenty of Boones Farm, Mogan David and Mad Dog 2020. Especially all of them in Scobey, Richland and all those other towns in that megatropolis area...

When you can get Cold Smoke way out in the middle of noplace, why concern yourself with cork sniffing...

i am not going to jump on the bandwagon for the theory that the virus came from the wuhan virology lab - yet. but, i will say that the current w.h.o. investigation, and the w.h.o. itself is bought and owned by the ccp, for propaganda purposes. check this article out from a taiwanese investigative report. included is video of one of the w.h.o. 'investigators' in early december: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4104828

argh! said:
i am not going to jump on the bandwagon for the theory that the virus came from the wuhan virology lab - yet. but, i will say that the current w.h.o. investigation, and the w.h.o. itself is bought and owned by the ccp, for propaganda purposes. check this article out from a taiwanese investigative report. included is video of one of the w.h.o. 'investigators' in early december: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4104828

Good find. Very interesting. Thx.

argh! said:

From a friend who is smart and reads a lot, after I sent him your post and link:

"Notice you have to read a publication from Taiwan to get at truth?

It’s pretty clear by now the lab was the source - whether mistake or intentional unknown

Don’t you think curious almost zero dem media coverage of origin , or push to learn?

Try finding a documentary or movie critical of CCP on any topic on Amazon, Netflix, Peacock, On - Demand. They don’t exist because they have never been made by Hollywood. China too big a market ... the news people get how the game works

Try to find a college course examining legitimacy, tactics and repression of ccp. Doesn’t exist. The hundreds of thousands of Chinese students too valuable. The billions pumped into universities too important.

Try to find a US multinational speaking about equality or climate degradation in China. Doesn’t exist

We live in a country now where people all know the truth, but the small number of rich and powerful bury it. The swamp is part of the rich and powerful .

Funny that multi billionaire censors now run the country and the most in their party don’t even realize it.

But I am optimistic that won’t hold as the good people of America are way bigger and better than the elites and the majority still seek truth in their lives."

I never really bought into the "wet market" theory but also didn't have enough information to lead to me to believe it came from a lab. This video certainly points to the lab theory.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

From a friend who is smart and reads a lot, after I sent him your post and link:

"Notice you have to read a publication from Taiwan to get at truth?

It’s pretty clear by now the lab was the source - whether mistake or intentional unknown

Don’t you think curious almost zero dem media coverage of origin , or push to learn?

Try finding a documentary or movie critical of CCP on any topic on Amazon, Netflix, Peacock, On - Demand. They don’t exist because they have never been made by Hollywood. China too big a market ... the news people get how the game works

Try to find a college course examining legitimacy, tactics and repression of ccp. Doesn’t exist. The hundreds of thousands of Chinese students too valuable. The billions pumped into universities too important.

Try to find a US multinational speaking about equality or climate degradation in China. Doesn’t exist

We live in a country now where people all know the truth, but the small number of rich and powerful bury it. The swamp is part of the rich and powerful .

Funny that multi billionaire censors now run the country and the most in their party don’t even realize it.

But I am optimistic that won’t hold as the good people of America are way bigger and better than the elites and the majority still seek truth in their lives."

you can add youtube to your list of media that are clearly influenced by the ccp, even though they are banned in the mainland. i watch 'china uncensored' with a skeptical eye, but sometimes they present evidence of the ccp's global 'soft power' influence that is very convincing. twitter and the like, too - even though they are also banned in the mainland (sorry, band). they cut off trump's microphone, but not that of ccp officials who have overseen much of the ccp's worst behavior towards those in xinjiang, tibet, and hong kong.

edit: i should add that china uncensored and other channels that expose the ccp for what it is have their videos demonetized and buried frequently.

The Left aligns itself with China as stated with Feinstein having a spy as a driver for a decade..

Barbara Boxer being a registered agent for the surveillance company HIKVISION, who had a hand in the enslavement of the Uyghur people...

Biden and Hunter of course affiliated with the CCP, we will find out more when his laptops talk..

Swalwell banging the spy Fang Fang (All I want for Christmas is a smoking hot spy)

The NBA..

Then there is Mitch Mc Con Man, whose Wife is Chinese and they have Bank of China ties..

speaking of the ccp, they are really stepping up the bullying behavior to try to enforce their stupid "9 dashed line" that claims an absurd amount of the south china sea, including areas clearly in the waters of multiple asian and southeast asian countries (vietnam, the philippines, indonesia, etc...) they've got to know that the u.s. would wipe them off the map in a conventional war, but of course, they've got nukes. my view is that, among other things, we need to get taiwan nukes a.s.a.p., to deter a war that would cause a big loss of life, particularly in the mega-cities in china that are in range of taiwanese conventional weapons. anyway, i view this as a challenge to biden, and one step closer to what nobody wants, other than maybe xi - a war of some sort: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3118976/china-gives-coastguards-power-fire-foreign-ships-disputed

south park did a brilliant job in addressing the sucking up to china by disney, the nba, etc... i know some aren't fans of the show, but this 20 minute episode is surprisingly accurate, and well worth watching, and... they spelled "band" right: https://southpark.cc.com/episodes/4yl119/south-park-band-in-china-season-23-ep-2

Latest posts

Back