• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No one knows where people are getting infected

The 4th is three and a half months away. If Health Depts get in the way, it's time to get rid of them. Eliminate the positions, fire the employees. Enough. This has gone beyond ridiculous.

HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:
Ha...no pittance for me. Glad you'll be spending time with 10-12 of your friends.

I will be hosting an actual Independence Day celebration with as many people who want to show up...some will be wearing masks and some will not. They will decide what is best for themselves.

Congrats on the job. But, what job do you hope for?

It might be fun being your direct supervisor, but in actuality, I'm good with my job.

Well good. "If you like your job, you can keep your job."

Just a "mandate" away...

1. "A new study suggests 3 feet, not 6 feet, is sufficient distance for school students, with mask-wearing and other safety measures kept in place.

Asked about the new report by Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” program on Sunday, Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, agreed the study appeared to indicate three feet would be sufficient distance to curb transmission of the virus."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/14/health/Covid-schools-social-distancing-3-feet.html

2. "Fauci: US weighs 3-foot distancing rule, a major change"

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-us-weighs-3-foot-180238779.html

[So, now they tell us. I said all along schools should stay open, especially K-6. This 6-ft distance is apparently a big problem in schools, but 3 ft isn't a problem.]

Fauci has no idea what to do, and he hasn't from the very beginning. So many examples.

14 days to bend the curve and some places locked down for over a year.
Masks are unnecessary and then critical.
Vaccine 18 months away..happened much sooner.
Variants will be more deadly and prolong the pandemic...cases way down as well as hospitalizations...

Seriously, what has he gotten right?

Do as you are told, obey. We are in control. Sounds familiar.
Eighty years ago, the Jews, and others, willingly stripped, had their heads shaved and walked into 'showers' packet in like sardines because they were told to do so. The only witnesses were their own members, the Sonderkommando, who emptied the 'showers' and loaded the ovens.
When do you say 'enough of this horseshit'(in honor of you HHB)and refuse to obey. Take back your lives.

PlayerRep said:
1. "A new study suggests 3 feet, not 6 feet, is sufficient distance for school students, with mask-wearing and other safety measures kept in place.

Asked about the new report by Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” program on Sunday, Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, agreed the study appeared to indicate three feet would be sufficient distance to curb transmission of the virus."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/14/health/Covid-schools-social-distancing-3-feet.html

[So, now they tell us. I said all along schools should stay open, especially K-6. This 6-ft distance is apparently a big problem in schools, but 3 ft isn't a problem.]

I know I was required to stay roughly 3 feet away at HS dances, but that didn’t stop the swelling in my pleated Silvertabs.

CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:

I know I was required to stay roughly 3 feet away at HS dances, but that didn’t stop the swelling in my pleated Silvertabs.
Was that caused by the virus?

tourist said:
Do as you are told, obey. We are in control. Sounds familiar.
Eighty years ago, the Jews, and others, willingly stripped, had their heads shaved and walked into 'showers' packet in like sardines because they were told to do so. The only witnesses were their own members, the Sonderkommando, who emptied the 'showers' and loaded the ovens.
When do you say 'enough of this horseshit'(in honor of you HHB)and refuse to obey. Take back your lives.

Comparing wearing a piece of fabric over your nose to the f*cking Holocaust......

Congratulations! That’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard today.

tourist said:
Hyperbole. Google it.
No need. Shows how crazy some of the shit you’ve said is that it didn’t even cross my mind you could be using satire. Guess my standards were a bit low.

CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:

Best set of damn jeans ever made.

"Data from the California Department of Public Health, released earlier this month, show that while only 8.7% of the state’s population has ever tested positive for Covid-19, at least 38.5% of the population has antibodies against the novel coronavirus. Those numbers are from Jan. 30 to Feb. 20. Adjusting for cases between now and then, and accounting for the amount of time it takes for the body to make antibodies, we can estimate that as many as half of Californians have natural immunity today.

The same report found that 45% of people in Los Angeles had Covid-19 antibodies. Again, the number can only be higher today. Between “half and two-thirds of our population has antibodies in it now,” due to Covid exposure or vaccination, Mayor Eric Garcetti said Sunday on “Face the Nation.” That would explain why cases in Los Angeles are down 95% in the past 11 weeks and the positivity rate among those tested is now 1.7%."

Wall St. Journal tonight.

PlayerRep said:
"Data from the California Department of Public Health, released earlier this month, show that while only 8.7% of the state’s population has ever tested positive for Covid-19, at least 38.5% of the population has antibodies against the novel coronavirus. Those numbers are from Jan. 30 to Feb. 20. Adjusting for cases between now and then, and accounting for the amount of time it takes for the body to make antibodies, we can estimate that as many as half of Californians have natural immunity today.

The same report found that 45% of people in Los Angeles had Covid-19 antibodies. Again, the number can only be higher today. Between “half and two-thirds of our population has antibodies in it now,” due to Covid exposure or vaccination, Mayor Eric Garcetti said Sunday on “Face the Nation.” That would explain why cases in Los Angeles are down 95% in the past 11 weeks and the positivity rate among those tested is now 1.7%."

Numbers that could have been reached by the end of last summer if politicians hadn't panicked and ignorantly shut our country down.

This virus, although apparently more easily spread and slightly more dangerous to the elderly and less healthy than flu viruses, has acted exactly (and predictably) the same as all previously known SARS viruses. Unfortunately in this instant mass communication and misinformation world, panic now precedes investigation and knowledge. Recently, all of the "experts'" speculation about mutations of this virus predicted doom and gloom, with no basis in science for those expectations, and (predictably) all are showing not to be occurring.

We have no common reality anymore because people can mass distribute their own unsupported and illogical realties in an instant, and the gullible masses forward that garbage to all of their followers not to inform, but to satisfy a need to be first to report. Seeing the extent of MSM coverage of Megan's hurt feelings and self-declared victimhood, its pretty clear the only issues we will see in that media are those capable of creating sensationalism for a predetermined narrative.

As others here have pointed out, it sucks George Orwell was right.

horribilisfan8184 said:
PlayerRep said:

Numbers that could have been reached by the end of last summer if politicians hadn't panicked and ignorantly shut our country down.

This virus, although apparently more easily spread and slightly more dangerous to the elderly and less healthy than flu viruses, has acted exactly (and predictably) the same as all previously known SARS viruses. Unfortunately in this instant mass communication and misinformation world, panic now precedes investigation and knowledge. Recently, all of the "experts'" speculation about mutations of this virus predicted doom and gloom, with no basis in science for those expectations, and (predictably) all are showing not to be occurring.

We have no common reality anymore because people can mass distribute their own unsupported and illogical realties in an instant, and the gullible masses forward that garbage to all of their followers not to inform, but to satisfy a need to be first to report. Seeing the extent of MSM coverage of Megan's hurt feelings and self-declared victimhood, its pretty clear the only issues we will see in that media are those capable of creating sensationalism for a predetermined narrative.

:agree:

ilovethecats said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

:agree:

orwell was right, but i think you are confused about who is pulling the strings. look at the behavior of the nba, disney and the rest of hollywood, youtube, facebook, etc etc, and growing. here is a primer (the banner in back of the band is a commie slogan):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylZEoffVO0w

PlayerRep said:

i can't read this article, but as of a couple days ago, about 27% of california has been vaccinated, according to the l.a. times. couldn't get the l.a. numbers quickly, but it was prioritized, so i imagine it is higher. anyway, if we use their 'current estimation' of half of all people in ca having antibodies, the numbers are due slightly more to vaccinations than the virus itself. not saying anything one way or the other, just throwing that out there. responding to a different comment, i agree, fauci has been very bad at his job, and should have been fired. regarding ca, newsom has handled things very badly, only hard core democrats are going to back him in the recall election. don't know why it can't be sooner, it is kind of ridiculous to wait until november.

Back