• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No one knows where people are getting infected

tourist said:
argh! said:
i guess i don't understand something (nothing new there), but why would montana need 10.2 million doses of vaccine?

In a state with a population of a little over 1 million. :roll:
Lies, damn lies, and statistics. :lol:

Everybody in the state got the initial dose 10 times, or that pesky Californian Tourists in MT problem has gotten way out of hand.

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Get a vaccine for something that has a 99.6% survival rate, and even higher in my age group? And the death rate from the virus appears to rival the disease it’s supposed to prevent....

I’ll pass.

Well I am not that young and hell after 40 years with the military, all the shots, vaccines etc...they have put in my body what the hell is more?

Precisely the reason I dont’ get flu shots and I won’t be getting this vaccine. For 27 years the government told ME what they were going to put into my body. Now it’s MY choice. I choose NOT to get the shots...

CDAGRIZ said:
tourist said:
In a state with a population of a little over 1 million. :roll:
Lies, damn lies, and statistics. :lol:

Everybody in the state got the initial dose 10 times, or that pesky Californian Tourists in MT problem has gotten way out of hand.

speaking of california, where is the vaccine? are all the universities with med schools just rat holing it for themselves?

AZGrizFan said:
Precisely the reason I dont’ get flu shots and I won’t be getting this vaccine. For 27 years the government told ME what they were going to put into my body. Now it’s MY choice. I choose NOT to get the shots...

You don't have to be military to experience the 'NO MORE, FUCK YOU! Syndrome.' :thumb:

PlayerRep said:
Spanky2 said:
A couple of comments: it appears that many people and organizations around the country have cheated with the vaccination process. The people that die haven’t been getting vaccinated as others with little risk of death have been getting vaccinated. It occurs to me that hospital administrators have been sentencing many people to their deaths by virtue of playing favorites and withholding vaccine from the most vulnerable. Isn’t that contrary to their oath? The time has come for these decision makers to stop playing games under the table and start making honest decisions with the vaccinations.

Should they be charged with some criminal thing? Lots of people are these days.

I don't believe in charging lots of people for too many things.

On second thought, the guy at the least, should be fired! As of this morning, you can’t even get on a list to be vaccinated at St. Vincent’s Healthcare in Billings. The same organization vaccinated 400 teachers by Special Invitation and put them ahead of the old folks. By the way, my wife is 87, I’m 80.

Private hospital. Attend the next board meeting and confront him and the board very publicly. Bring a friend or two or hundreds. :thumb:

Spanky2 said:
PlayerRep said:
Should they be charged with some criminal thing? Lots of people are these days.

I don't believe in charging lots of people for too many things.

On second thought, the guy at the least, should be fired! As of this morning, you can’t even get on a list to be vaccinated at St. Vincent’s Healthcare in Billings. The same organization vaccinated 400 teachers by Special Invitation and put them ahead of the old folks. By the way, my wife is 87, I’m 80.

My daughter in-law is an RN who works in the Emergency room. She is in contact with a lot of other Nurses and doctors and medical professionals of all levels. When the vaccines arrived, a lot of the professionals refused the vaccine. So therefore, many other people who work in the hospital, other then medical, were offered the Vaccine, regardless of age.
So was this wrong?
This Vaccine has a shelf life if left outside of the extreme cold temps for too long.

reinell30 said:
Spanky2 said:

My daughter in-law is an RN who works in the Emergency room. She is in contact with a lot of other Nurses and doctors and medical professionals of all levels. When the vaccines arrived, a lot of the professionals refused the vaccine. So therefore, many other people who work in the hospital, other then medical, were offered the Vaccine, regardless of age.
So was this wrong?
This Vaccine has a shelf life if left outside of the extreme cold temps for too long.
No, that wasn’t wrong. But for damn sure it was wrong for them to invite 400 teachers and vaccinate them ahead of the most vulnerable. This morning, they still aren’t allowing one to be put on a list to be vaccinated. They have some good people at this hospital that is affiliated with the Sisters of Charity. Someone of character needs to take over their Covid vaccination program because, currently, it is being managed in a corrupt fashion.

Spanky2 said:
reinell30 said:
So was this wrong?
No, that wasn’t wrong. But for damn sure it was wrong for them to invite 400 teachers and vaccinate them ahead of the most vulnerable. This morning, they still aren’t allowing one to be put on a list to be vaccinated. They have some good people at this hospital that is affiliated with the Sisters of Charity. Someone of character needs to take over their Covid vaccination program because, currently, it is being managed in a corrupt fashion.

If that hospital has the vaccine available, it better be getting administered to all. The 400 teachers and all medical professionals should have been vaccinated by now? I see you are in your 80's, you should be at the front of the line. I would go to the emergency room at that hospital and get the vaccine. I can't believe they would turn you away if it is available? If that didn't work call the TV stations in Billings and tell them your story.

Good suggestions. We have been patients of St Vincent’s since 1965. They have definitely dropped the ball on the Covid vaccinations.

Spanky2 said:
Good suggestions. We have been patients of St Vincent’s since 1965. They have definitely dropped the ball on the Covid vaccinations.

I’d create a stink if I were you Spanky. You and your wife are the EXACT people we all need to get the vaccine! If we’re ever going to get back to normal, they need to get this process figured out. There is no reason whatsoever people in your age bracket haven’t been vaccinated yet.

What a mess. Good luck! Make a little noise! :thumb:

Some of you are real brave. Even if people weren't dropping like flies from the vaccine, I still wouldn't take it.

A virus that has a 99% plus survival rate for youngins, almost 95% for oldsters does not equal a good idea to take a vaccine technology that has never been used before.

ilovethecats said:
Spanky2 said:

I’d create a stink if I were you Spanky. You and your wife are the EXACT people we all need to get the vaccine! If we’re ever going to get back to normal, they need to get this process figured out. There is no reason whatsoever people in your age bracket haven’t been vaccinated yet.

What a mess. Good luck! Make a little noise! :thumb:

Thanks Cats! We only want to be vaccinated when it’s our turn in the line. However, when I see them deliberately putting 400 people ahead of us, it does awaken the German temper.

Cuervohola said:
Some of you are real brave. Even if people weren't dropping like flies from the vaccine, I still wouldn't take it.

A virus that has a 99% plus survival rate for youngins, almost 95% for oldsters does not equal a good idea to take a vaccine technology that has never been used before.

I’m interested in this tidbit. I’ve read there have been deaths in Norway and Germany so far, but they appear a tiny fraction of the people who’ve been vaccinated. And it seems as though they were all in the vulnerable category, much the same as Covid itself.

Can you point me in the direction of information on all these deaths related to the vaccine?

tourist said:
AZGrizFan said:

You don't have to be military to experience the 'NO MORE, FUCK YOU! Syndrome.' :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
Cuervohola said:

I’m interested in this tidbit. I’ve read there have been deaths in Norway and Germany so far, but they appear a tiny fraction of the people who’ve been vaccinated. And it seems as though they were all in the vulnerable category, much the same as Covid itself.

Can you point me in the direction of information on all these deaths related to the vaccine?

Well, older people are at much greater risk for dying from the vaccine, but the numbers reported for deaths are the under-reported number. The CDC can't say that nobody dies from the vaccine because everybody would know they were full of shit. They have to establish a baseline of deaths that is "acceptable" and not too scary. They have to let a few deaths into the public view.

One Doctor interviewed by CNN said it's expected that elderly people will pass away a couple days after the shot, but it has nothing to do with the shot. Uh Huh.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/health/coronavirus-vaccine-acip-nursing-homes-question/index.html

reinell30 said:
Spanky2 said:

So was this wrong?

the moderna vaccine last 30 days in a regular fridge after it is initially thawed. the pfizer vaccine lasts 5 days. it isn't like if you open a bottle, you have to use it up that day. but that is a convenient excuse for universities with hospitals, etc, to use it on people who should be near the end of the line.

Okay, I will use some rough numbers.

In the US, your chance of dying from the Pfizer vaccine is, so far, either 0 in 10 million or 1 in 10 million. Over 90% of covid deaths are people over 50. 90% of 400,000 is 360,000. 80% over 65. 80% of 400,000 is 320,000.

In Italy, people over 80 die at the rate of 20%, 70-80 13%, and 60-70 3.5%. The US rates are a bit lower.

So, I'll use a low number for people over 65. 10%.

So, for someone 65 and older, 10% chance of dying from the covid. Compared to 0 out of 10 million or 1 out of 10 million. Or use a bigger death from vaccine number.

I really don't understand what some of you are talking about.

Back