• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“OFFICIAL” Montana vs Pam State Game Thread

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
Looks like Sneed is the new Chris Murray. Nice win Griz!

Chris Murray would be a decent QB if he could throw as well as Sneed....and I am not saying Sneed is a great thrower by any sense of the word

22-35 for 234 yards for Sneed. Pretty good throwing.

440 yards of TO for for Sneed. Big Sky offensive MVP?

His passing stats could have been much better if he can get the long passing game under control

Or if our receiver, Toure?, didn't step out of bounds. That must have been a good throw.

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
Chris Murray would be a decent QB if he could throw as well as Sneed....and I am not saying Sneed is a great thrower by any sense of the word

His passing stats could have been much better if he can get the long passing game under control

Or is our receiver, Toure?, didn't step out of bounds. That must have been a good throw.

That too. I thought he was forced out

Hauck:

Sneed's runs were well-blocked. A top 10 rushing performance by Sneed.

The play of the day was by the NEZ crazies getting the false start on 4th an 1..

SS is best team UM has played this year, by a significant margin.

Hauck said Semenza is money.

Said Rosie created a new play this week, I think one used by Sneed twice.

Sulser has some juice and burst.

Wow crazy game. I hate this crap! Lots of good and bad here.
Good: really good offensive line play, Colton sneed played very well, backs ran well, second half defense was better, buss and DO are ridiculous, Dave Sulser has a burst, final score
Bad: first half defense, drops by Curran, Pass defense in general, Calhoun getting hurt on the definition of targeting and not called

Great win. I was worried being up 10 late...

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:

Or is our receiver, Toure?, didn't step out of bounds. That must have been a good throw.

Looking at the rulebook it does appear you can reestablish and catch a pass if forced out of bounds in college, not if you do it intentionally obviously. In Toure's case they probably considered it incidental as they were running together right down the sideline, a foot more inbounds might have done it on the throw.

Sac St. needs to be taught how to tackle. Kept throwing shoulders all day. Calhoun got hurt one on those....

Kadeezy said:
Great game - see ya in Sacramento

For basketball? Personally, I'm not planning on going to Sacramento. To me, Sacramento is like Reno's big sister, she's just as plain but not on as many drugs.

jodcon said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:

Looking at the rulebook it does appear you can reestablish and catch a pass if forced out of bounds in college, not if you do it intentionally obviously. In Toure's case they probably considered it incidental as they were running together right down the sideline, a foot more inbounds might have done it on the throw.

I believe your analysis is flawed since you believe the referees are at all competent and aware of the rules.

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:

I believe your analysis is flawed since you believe the referees are at all competent and aware of the rules.

I stick with my analysis, it was obvious the referees ignored all holding and false start situations to key on the sideline pass rules. Those matter.

Ursa Major said:
Kadeezy said:

For basketball? Personally, I'm not planning on going to Sacramento. To me, Sacramento is like Reno's big sister, she's just as plain but not on as many drugs.

It doesn't get much more accurate than that. That . . . that was perfect.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Kadeezy said:

It doesn't get much more accurate than that. That . . . that was perfect.

Who can introduce me to Reno's sister?

Best oline game by far this season. Sneed was awesome running the ball. One bad drop by KC, but a couple big receptions. Two kickoffs out of bounds were not acceptable. Tackling was very poor compared to earlier this season. Refs were horrible. Afraid Calhoun may have played his last game, surprised Lee never got to play at all after he went down. Front 4 must find a pass rush, cant keep relying on linebackers to blitz. Overall a good win, could have gone the other way but they didn't let it. A lot of "good" today and a definite improvement over last week which is a "great" sign

Back