• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WSU TRANSFER: RB Alijah Lee- Los Angeles, CA

reinell30 said:
Fahque said:
reinell30 said:
This guy reminds me a lot of another Nguyen....
Only heavier, faster, and more athletic...

Raider said:
fanofzoo said:
Just maybe...remember when Stitt had what LB? lined up in the backfield. Well don't we have any 6' 210 ish athletes that would like to keep that experiment going. Could you see Ralston coming out of the backfield, got the hands, can block and would make most secondary tremble with that coming. OK that isn't going to happen but the team must have somebody.

...you are going to have a 6'5" 295Lb, tackle coming out of the backfield? :?
The Fridge [emoji41]

He hasn't ran behind our O-Line yet...I would hold that opinion...

Yes, you got a point there but I was hoping for a back that wasn't carnival ride height challenged to be able to help our o-line.

fanofzoo said:
reinell30 said:
Fahque said:
reinell30 said:

Raider said:
The Fridge [emoji41]

Yes, you got a point there but I was hoping for a back that wasn't carnival ride height challenged to be able to help our o-line.

That's funny! All so true too!

fanofzoo said:
reinell30 said:
Fahque said:
reinell30 said:

Raider said:
The Fridge [emoji41]

.....the average height of an NFL running back is 5'11". Height has nothing, less than nothing, to do with this position. In fact having a tall back is often seen as a disadvantage to a struggling offensive line.

Raider said:
fanofzoo said:
reinell30 said:
Fahque said:

The Fridge [emoji41]

.....the average height of an NFL running back is 5'11". Height has nothing, less than nothing, to do with this position. In fact having a tall back is often seen as a disadvantage to a struggling offensive line.

You had me @ less than nothing.

Back