• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

zengriz said:
...don't know about all the semantics...
...do know one thing absolutely for sure...
...the guy's for fcuked up than hogans goat...

... :shock: ...

Haikus do not render themselves well to discussions. But they make a fine distraction for no reason at all.

Carry on.

fencer24 said:
grizpsych said:
Regarding the logic of my question to you, here it is.

A = Trump Supporter
B = Donald J. Trump
C = Facist/KKK/Whitesupremecists

All A likes B
All C likes B
All Cs are As
Not all As are Cs

Thus, are you okay with Cs being a part of your group As? To follow up, what about B makes As (including Cs) like him? Note, I'm not claiming and have never claimed you are a Fascist, clan member, or white supremacist. Rather, I am claiming that those groups are a subset of your group and am asking you if and why you are okay with that.

Once you answer, I'll be happy to answer your similar question of if I'm okay with ANTIFA and anarchists being a part of my group. So far, you openly state that you are not okay with those groups but you also offer them aid. Your application of first amendment rights is okay to a point. Those groups do have some protections, but only from government consequences.

Ah, there is your problem right there. You forgot about B = disapproval and disgust with C.

While no one can prevent someone from endorsing or liking, they can say they reject it. Hmm, just like Trump said.

I didn't miss that because Trump did no such thing. Indeed, his pardon was an obvious message of support for the alt-right. Read my question again.

zengriz said:
...don't know about all the semantics...
...do know one thing absolutely for sure...
...the guy's for fcuked up than hogans goat...

... :shock: ...

Hogan's goat. I must say, I learn something new every day. Thanks.

The more irrational pinheads like Denser are, the more they bring out the pseudo-logical bullshit.
Now, back in the real world: The New York Times reported Monday that Sater bragged about his connections to Putin and predicted the Russian leader would help ensure Trump’s election.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote to Cohen in 2015, according to the report. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Now, see, boys … looks like all the time they was planning some of those ab hominoe attacts of a physical variety …
Leaked Chats Show White Nationalists Planned Use Of Brutal Force In C’Ville

A steady stream of leaked screenshots from the now-defunct chat server used to organize attendees at this month’s deadly “Unite the Right” rally shows that the white nationalists who descended on Charlottesville, Virginia were well-organized and came with the intention of committing brutal violence.

In some of the chats, posters shared photographs of themselves mugging with semi-automatic weapons or homemade shields. In others, they discussed the ideal thickness of PVC pipes that could be used for “thumping” counter-protesters and shared GoFundMe links urging like-minded people to fund their road trips to Charlottesville.

Most strikingly, a number of posts joked about plowing cars into crowds of peaceful protesters. James Alex Fields, Jr. allegedly killed one such counter-protester, Virginia native Heather Heyer, and injured at least 19 others when he rammed his Dodge Charger down a crowded street at the height of the rally.

Charlottesville video surfaces showing white supremacist shooting pistol at protester

Then, they went all two kokie on us whining “ … but, they done it too.” But, then, it turns out that that was FAKE NEWS, a long time synonym for right wing news.

Man who claimed ‘Antifa’ stabbing over white supremacist haircut admits he made up attack.
Specifically, Witt claimed that someone had approached him and assumed that he was a neo-Nazi based on his haircut, which looks similar to high-profile neo-Nazis such as Richard Spencer.

Police confronted Witt about this — and he admitted that he’d actually cut his own hand by accident ( pardon me whilst I laugh my impressive ass off — when they’re not crying on viral videos, they’re doing a Marx bros version of the real Brown Shirts … thank Baby Jeebus they’re morons) while his car was parked at a nearby Steak ‘n Shake. Police charged Witt with filing a false report to officers, and he now faces a fine as high as $2,650 and up to one year in jail.

Typical Trumperhhoid:

Arpaio Pardon Proving To Be Final Straw?

Ambrett Spencer holds the corpse of her daughter Ambria; the baby died from blood loss during a tortuous medieval labor in an Arpaio jail. Attribution/Phoenix New Times

Arpaio’s racially motivated crimes are not only voluminous, they are downright macabre. Had the recently pardoned Arizona sheriff committed any of these atrocities—let alone all of these atrocities—against European immigrants, he would currently be on trial before The Hague. The Phoenix New Times has been chronicling Arpaio’s crimes for twenty years. Here are a few of them, but I feel compelled to warn you they are graphic:

For the viewing pleasure of white racists, he paraded Hispanic prisoners through the streets and into segregated tent cities armed with electric fences just for show. Incidentally, Arpaio refers to the tent cities he commissioned as “concentration camps”.
Jails in his jurisdiction have an oddly high number of alleged inmate suicides—nearly all of them deaths by hanging.

Arpaio’s jail guards routinely sent inmates to “the chair” where they were strapped down and tortured. One of the jailors almost broke the neck of a paraplegic for the “crime” of begging for a catheter so he could urinate.

Ambrett Spencer, a pregnant African-American woman serving time in one of Arpaio’s jails for a DUI conviction she’d received months prior to becoming pregnant, nearly died of medical neglect. Her daughter Ambria suffered so much blood loss during labor—a labor that caused Ms. Spencer to lose consciousness—that she did die. Four other women have come forward to describe similar events. All four lost their babies in an Arpaio jail, mostly due to medical neglect and subhuman living conditions. The water well used at the female detention facility was found to be overrun with mice and mice feces.

Lance Hawthorne more than deserved his jail sentence, but he didn’t deserve to be baked alive in a cell. The temperature in the cell was so mercilessly sweltering that Hawthorne’s fresh corpse was registered in autopsy reports at 109 degrees.

As gung-ho as Arpaio was to arrest and jail people, he curiously ignored hundreds of cases of sexual abuse—even those against children.

Not even puppies were safe from the sadistic man; one was lit on fire by a member of his team during a botched raid.

grizpsych said:
fencer24 said:
grizpsych said:

A = Trump Supporter
B = Donald J. Trump

All A likes B
All C likes B
All Cs are As
Not all As are Cs

Thus, are you okay with Cs being a part of your group As? To follow up, what about B makes As (including Cs) like him? Note, I'm not claiming and have never claimed you are a Fascist, clan member, or white supremacist. Rather, I am claiming that those groups are a subset of your group and am asking you if and why you are okay with that.

Once you answer, I'll be happy to answer your similar question of if I'm okay with ANTIFA and anarchists being a part of my group. So far, you openly state that you are not okay with those groups but you also offer them aid. Your application of first amendment rights is okay to a point. Those groups do have some protections, but only from government consequences.

Ah, there is your problem right there. You forgot about B = disapproval and disgust with C.

While no one can prevent someone from endorsing or liking, they can say they reject it. Hmm, just like Trump said.

I didn't miss that because Trump did no such thing. Indeed, his pardon was an obvious message of support for the alt-right. Read my question again.

""Racism is evil," said Trump, two days after a driver rammed a car into a crowd of people in the midst of violent clashes over a white nationalist rally in the city. "And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the [Ku Klux Klan], neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans." "

So, do you ever get tired of being wrong, or are you like Bruno?

Fat Bruno said:
The more irrational pinheads like Denser are, the more they bring out the pseudo-logical bullshit.
Now, back in the real world: The New York Times reported Monday that Sater bragged about his connections to Putin and predicted the Russian leader would help ensure Trump’s election.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote to Cohen in 2015, according to the report. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Russia, Russia, Russia, is so over Bruno. Once again you have pinned your hopes and dreams on a failure. Just like you live your life.

Fat Bruno said:
Shorter Bruno - Blah, blah, blah, and you're a racist and a poopyhead. And I know more than you because my mommy said so. And she loves me.

Even if nobody else will

fencer24 said:
grizpsych said:
fencer24 said:
grizpsych said:

A = Trump Supporter
B = Donald J. Trump

All A likes B
All C likes B
All Cs are As
Not all As are Cs

""Racism is evil," said Trump, two days after a driver rammed a car into a crowd of people in the midst of violent clashes over a white nationalist rally in the city. "And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the [Ku Klux Klan], neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans." "

So, do you ever get tired of being wrong, or are you like Bruno?

I agree, racism is evil. How do you deal liking someone that supports racists?

fencer24 said:
Well, I have enjoyed dealing with you, yes. You are just a barrel of fun for being such a racist.

Haha. This is great! After three days of trying to get you to answer one simple question in a straightforward logical way, without any detours. Your only real response is bye. Okay, bye Falecia.

grizpsych said:
fencer24 said:
Well, I have enjoyed dealing with you, yes. You are just a barrel of fun for being such a racist.

Haha. This is great! After three days of trying to get you to answer one simple question in a straightforward logical way, without any detours. Your only real response is bye. Okay, bye Falecia.

Just for fun, do you even read anything, or do you just "know" what someone is going to say, even if they don't say it?
I know that Bruno is just a true believing idiot who cannot think, and I assumed you were just a provocateur. But now, I think you are just Bruno's less educated brother.

fencer24 said:
grizpsych said:
fencer24 said:

Just for fun, do you even read anything, or do you just "know" what someone is going to say, even if they don't say it?
I know that Bruno is just a true believing idiot who cannot think, and I assumed you were just a provocateur. But now, I think you are just Bruno's less educated brother.

TL;DR

‘But wait — there’s more’: Morning Joe calls Trump campaign a Russian ‘money-making scam’ gone wrong

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough covered the latest bombshell revelations about Donald Trump’s business dealings in Moscow with a running joke about infomercials.

Several news organizations broke stories Monday that show Trump was pursuing a real estate deal in Moscow nearly six months into his presidential run, and an email from his associate Felix Sater to his attorney Michael Cohen show the two men hoped to get campaign assistance from the Kremlin.

“It just keeps going,” Scarborough said. “You keep thinking they couldn’t have done anything dumber than this — but they just did.”

Trump is thanking the Wind God for Harvey ... it gave him a captive audience ... probably the one which didn't show up at his Phoenix shit show.

This must have been done by liberals since they are the Real Racists. Some imaginary leftist once said Condi’s not no real black human and we know that — even if it were true, which it’s not — that would be like way worse than this kind of thing, or worse than that high spirited, harmless, fun loving lynching ritual and all that other zany, frolicsome evil shit them right wing honkies do.

Day of the rope is coming’: Black church terrorized by Nazi and KKK threats of lynching

Racist and anti-Semitic signs threatening lynching were posted at a predominantly black church in Virginia.

Sunday worshippers found the signs posted on the front door of the Greater Praise Temple Ministries in Dumfries, Fox 5 reports.

“Now that’s white power. Day of the rope is coming n****r,” read one sign featuring an image of a hooded Klansman and the “stars and bars” Confederate flag.

“The Fourth Reich,” proclaimed a second sign that featured four swastikas.

Church members were disturbed to find the KKK and Nazi signage, which local police are investigating as a possible hate crime.

“It’s very disturbing — not just for the other churches, there are a lot of churches in this area, but for the people of color, we have to go through this – it’s like taking us back to the fifties and sixties,” Sister Gwen explained.

“We are praying for the perpetrators, we are praying for love in the community and not hate,” she said. “We are praying for togetherness and we are praying that they will catch them.”

fencer24 said:
That makes sense. You ask for something and when you get it, you don't read it.

Hey, I have a different question for you. How do you know that you know something?

Latest posts

Back