• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tru

lotsa said:
Now could we expect Tru to forgive and forget and send something the way of his alma mater?

I think there is a lot the public doesn't know. A few too many GRIZ fans treated Tru like crap. GRIZ Nation owes him an apology for the negativity some spread about him, that was not TRUE (pun intended). Feel free to go back and read some of the crap that was said and posted about him after the legal incident. If I were him, I wouldn't donate a cent benefitting the program or the Missoula community.

I agree he does not owe the fans or maybe the community jack shit. But it is Hauck and the program that got him started on to where he is now. Giving back to the program just might help another kid on to a brighter future.

grizturd said:
I agree he does not owe the fans or maybe the community jack shit. But it is Hauck and the program that got him started on to where he is now. Giving back to the program just might help another kid on to a brighter future.

đź‘Ť

grizturd said:

He has been and will continue to help plenty of kids, with his time and money. It just won't be through or include Montana.

grizcountry420 said:
Whats up with everyone playing the victim card?

Yah seriously. Everyone gets tazed and then publicly accused of doing “thug” things at some time in their life. Grow up Tru :roll:

Eriul said:
grizcountry420 said:

Yah seriously. Everyone gets tazed and then publicly accused of doing “thug” things at some time in their life. Grow up Tru :roll:

I know right, or jumping frat dudes, or getting a DUI.. It kinda goes hand in hand..

Good for Tru but with the money comes the pressure to live up to the contract. I hope he works out for the Jets but NY is it's own animal as far as media. It is possible with Bobby being back Tru may give because he played for BH but is certainly not obligated to give a dime. Would I like him to? Absolutely the schools needs alumni giving back but you don't hold your breath.

grizcountry420 said:
Eriul said:
grizcountry420 said:

I know right, or jumping frat dudes, or getting a DUI.. It kinda goes hand in hand..

Beating up frat boys is a Jock’s rite of passage.....

CV Griz Fan said:
grizcountry420 said:
Eriul said:
grizcountry420 said:

C'mon, fellas. Really??

I am happy for Tru. This set him and his family up for life. However, I just cannot get behind him being a Jet. They are right behind the Dallas Cowboys and the NY Giants as for teams I hate. Tru, I will root for you, but unless you're playing against the Cowboys or Giants, I won't be rooting for your team.

CV Griz Fan said:
grizcountry420 said:
Eriul said:
grizcountry420 said:

CV, either stop being a dick, or go back to Maroon Blood. Tru didn't beat up any frat boy. In fact, the fight wasn't even with a UM student.

It's weird that you just can't get over that your son didn't get on the field at UM, for whatever reason. When your son was playing, you anonymously dissed other safeties. I recall seeing those posts. You just can't get over Gregorak. Sorry, but I think you are a huge and bitter loser. Like I said, back to MB.

I could see Tru making a donation at some point. He liked it in Missoula, and made many good friends, but it's also true that way too many people dissed him unfairly. Alpha was one of the biggest dicks to him. Borderline racist.

Accused by jerks like Alpha of gang signs on field. The cops abused him in the taser incident. Dissed over the taser incident (which ended up as a nolo plea to disorderly conduct). Dissed over the later dui (which went away). Lots of crap written on him in the Kaimin and Missoulian. Engstrom tried to get O'Day to ban him from working out in the UM facilities after his senior (fall) season. O'Day refused.

I can see how Tru doesn't have warm fuzzies about UM.

I always liked the guy. Liked his mom. She is very pretty and classy.

Knew he was very talented, but didn't realize how much.

He was and is a very supportive teammate. I know you never-played-the-gamers wouldn't understand.

PlayerRep said:
I could see Tru making a donation at some point. He liked it in Missoula, and made many good friends, but it's also true that way too many people dissed him unfairly. Alpha was one of the biggest dicks to him. Borderline racist.

Accused by jerks like Alpha of gang signs on field. The cops abused him in the taser incident. Dissed over the taser incident (which ended up as a nolo plea to disorderly conduct). Dissed over the later dui (which went away). Lots of crap written on him in the Kaimin and Missoulian. Engstrom tried to get O'Day to ban him from working out in the UM facilities after his senior (fall) season. O'Day refused.

He was and is a very supportive teammate. I know you never-played-the-gamers wouldn't understand.

He may have gotten more of a bad rap than he deserved, but he was not an angel while playing for the griz. Not sure whey you can't admit that about him and all the other griz players that have F'ed up over the years and just say, "Yes... them made stupid mistakes."

Those of you complaining about Tru. What did you ever do for him that makes you feel he owes you or anyone else anything?

poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:

He may have gotten more of a bad rap than he deserved, but he was not an angel while playing for the griz. Not sure whey you can't admit that about him and all the other griz players that have F'ed up over the years and just say, "Yes... them made stupid mistakes."

Where did I say he was an angel? Why don't you list the mistakes you think he made? Would love to see. your list?

And when you can't or don't make an accurate list, or even use actual facts, then I will ask why people like you spout off about stuff have little or no clue about.

That's the point. Why can't posters just stick with the facts? Why is that so hard for some of you?

reinell30 said:
Those of you complaining about Tru. What did you ever do for him that makes you feel he owes you or anyone else anything?

Right, people are outrageous at times . . Well on the other hand everyone owes me something damn it so pay up . Lol

reinell30 said:

I am not complaining about him, but he does "owe" me for the green Dartmouth rugby coat that he once saw me wearing and asked me to order for him and send to St. Louis, which I did. He said it would match some shoes he had.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
grizcountry420 said:
Eriul said:

CV, either stop being a dick, or go back to Maroon Blood. Tru didn't beat up any frat boy. In fact, the fight wasn't even with a UM student.

It's weird that you just can't get over that your son didn't get on the field at UM, for whatever reason. When your son was playing, you anonymously dissed other safeties. I recall seeing those posts. You just can't get over Gregorak. Sorry, but I think you are a huge and bitter loser. Like I said, back to MB.

Not attempting to knock Tru at all. Great player. Just sarcastically pointing out the generational frictions between jocks and frat members. But please continue your “holier than thou” approach to everything egriz....
Lol.

Back