• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Swagger" is the Stupidest Goal Ever

This thread is one of the stupidest threads ever. Right up there with AZ2506’s guaranteed thread, and the one which wanted to extend Stitt prior to the Cat/Griz game.
Soft people prefer soft football, I guess.
I thought KH’s comments were spot on, and possibly the best thing he has said publicly. Call it whatever you want, but it’s obvious Stitt’s teams lacked the fire/toughness we once had

Just think, when Bobby gets back, season tickets will become valuable again, the stadium will fill up again, the crowd will get loud again, the tailgates will have football conversations again, the Griz will rise back to the top, we will go to the National championship game again!

reinell30 said:
Just think, when Bobby gets back, season tickets will become valuable again, the stadium will fill up again, the crowd will get loud again, the tailgates will have football conversations again, the Griz will rise back to the top, we will go to the National championship game again!
A lot of folks actually aren't happy with the idea of Bobby. They didn't all like Stitt either but they really don't like Hauck. You guys have lifted him up to a God in your eyes and are in for a huge letdown. This is not going to turn out the way you dream it.

RayWill said:
reinell30 said:
A lot of folks actually aren't happy with the idea of Bobby. They didn't all like Stitt either but they really don't like Hauck. You guys have lifted him up to a God in your eyes and are in for a huge letdown. This is not going to turn out the way you dream it.

RayWill, for whoever is hired, winning cures a lot of ills within a fanbase. But we all get that you are very against hiring Bobby.

RayWill said:
reinell30 said:

Let me guess, you didn't like Stitt and you don't like Bobby either. Do you have someone else in mind?

reinell30 said:
RayWill said:
reinell30 said:

Let me guess, you didn't like Stitt and you don't like Bobby either. Do you have someone else in mind?
Bobby will win a lot of football games. If he isn’t the darling of the press....oh, well.

garizzalies said:
This thread is one of the stupidest threads ever. Right up there with AZ2506’s guaranteed thread, and the one which wanted to extend Stitt prior to the Cat/Griz game.
I thought KH’s comments were spot on, and possibly the best thing he has said publicly. Call it whatever you want, but it’s obvious Stitt’s teams lacked the fire/toughness we once had

And you posted in the stupidest thread ever.

AllWeatherFan said:
garizzalies said:

Our teams need confidence and positive body language, not swagger.

Years ago, a family member competed at a high level in another sport. He played with confidence and positive body language, always a gentleman. He rarely lost.

Spanky said:
AllWeatherFan said:
garizzalies said:

AWWWW Isn't that sweet maybe we can all go around and tell everyone "gosh darn it I am good enough, I'm smart enough , and doggone it people like me .
Tomato ,Tomhato, Ketchup

TCCGRIZ said:
Spanky said:
AllWeatherFan said:
garizzalies said:

AWWWW Isn't that sweet maybe we can all go around and tell everyone "gosh darn it I am good enough, I'm smart enough , and doggone it people like me .
Tomato ,Tomhato, Ketchup
Well, we have toget along. Maybe you are a tough guy, with swagger?

For those fans that don't like swagger and DOLA and dominance all around, you will have your chance to give up your season tickets this coming spring. I don't want anyone to have to put up with this kind of thing.

reinell30 said:
For those fans that don't like swagger and DOLA and dominance all around, you will have your chance to give up your season tickets this coming spring. I don't want anyone to have to put up with this kind of thing.

Thanks. Arrogance is the way for proper sportsmanship, correct?

Back