• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Soooo how bout that Reece Philips tweet...

This conversation has been going on forever. The team should be able to execute the game plan with nobody there. I usually don't leave and shutter at the empty stadium but it's nothing that's new. Reece's tweet could just be a frustration. Hurt, unable play, just lost a huge game by giving up 42 second half points. The focus shouldn't be on the fans tho....it should be on the players, and coaches. Their the ones who play. It's easy for Player Rep to criticize people going out to their tailgates. I mean he has a cozy, well stocked suite to hang out at.

I am actually pretty embarrassed by the actions of many "Griz fans" on social media and in the stands.

Yesterday was a big game. And as it was a big game, a few of us in the NEZ thought it would be appropriate to get a "Montana Grizzlies" chant started before the game kicked off. We tried to get it started, but people looked at us with a confused look.

We tried again in the 4th quarter at a pivital point when we just got the ball back after EWU tied the game. We started chanting and again, a few fans joined in but everyone else just sat on their asses and looked at us like we were crazy.

I don't know what happened to the NEZ, but we tried to get it crazy in our section and have it feed into other sections, but nobody wanted any of it.

get'em_griz said:
I am actually pretty embarrassed by the actions of many "Griz fans" on social media and in the stands.

Yesterday was a big game. And as it was a big game, a few of us in the NEZ thought it would be appropriate to get a "Montana Grizzlies" chant started before the game kicked off. We tried to get it started, but people looked at us with a confused look.

We tried again in the 4th quarter at a pivital point when we just got the ball back after EWU tied the game. We started chanting and again, a few fans joined in but everyone else just sat on their asses and looked at us like we were crazy.

I don't know what happened to the NEZ, but we tried to get it crazy in our section and have it feed into other sections, but nobody wanted any of it.
I joined you, no one close to me did...sad face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back