• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So Ut

mtgrizrule said:
For those who are tired of the constant replays for SUU, please go the Big Conference and SUU Facebook pages and post there regarding this.

some of us old guys dont snapbook or whatever that thing is

30 point lead, time for DeCuire to get his deep bench players 8+ minutes. This is the perfect opportunity to develop them. I want to see Espe, Bevens, Spoja, and Besovic.

mtgrizrule said:
For those who are tired of the constant replays for SUU, please go the Big Conference and SUU Facebook pages and post there regarding this.

Will do. This is blatant. Ridiculous "so-called" sports coverage.

This 7:30 left cannot expire fast enough. Nothing good is going to come from the remainder of this thing.

EverettGriz said:
This 7:30 left cannot expire fast enough. Nothing good is going to come from the remainder of this thing.

We can get some growing pains out of the way for the bench guys.

I am getting frustrated. Why doesn't DeCuire get his bench some experience in games like this? Right now, he is risking injury to key players, and making for a more difficult transition when the bench is needed later.

mtgrizrule said:
I am getting frustrated. Why doesn't DeCuire get his bench some experience in games like this? Right now, he is risking injury to key players, and making for a more difficult transition when the bench is needed later.

Possibly trying to get Falls and Pridgett more time with the starters as that is more likely situation than having 4-5 bench players out there at one time. Probably would have Nicholas out there as well but he is not available. Just a guess. I agree with getting bench players some time. Maybe he will get them in

cmtgrizzly said:
mtgrizrule said:

Possibly trying to get Falls and Pridgett more time with the starters as that is more likely situation than having 4-5 bench players out there at one time. Probably would have Nicholas out there as well but he is not available. Just a guess. I agree with getting bench players some time. Maybe he will get them in

The likes of Espe, Bevens, and Besovic (sp?) really need the experience. Epecially Besovic, being the GRIZ are so short on post players. If Krslovic and/or Akoh get injured, Besovic will be much needed.

DAMN, Spoja with some serious hustle. Great game GRIZ!!!! Way to take care of business on the road. That was huge to start conference play.

TDC:

"Defense wins". We're competing with desperation. Our energy and enthusiasm is high.

Key is no let downs. Reminded them of the ORU game where we had a big lead and then let em back. Played well in all 4 segments. Keys defensively were on ball coverage, which is tough for teams. They had a rough time finding open guys. Had to pass it out a lot, and we rotated well. We scrapped. When we hustle, it'll be difficult for teams to get shots.

Short turnaround, long bus ride but no excuses. Not having school helped, we could focus on BB, and we got back into the room a little earlier since they didn't have studies. Carried over to how they played on the floor.

Season low in turnovers. I believe the more you pass the less you turn it over. Everyone gets a piece. The more you go one on one the more you turn it over. We're the aggressor and if we continue doing that we'll be fine on turnovers.

I don't know who else will sweep this trip. It's difficult, especially when they alter the schedule. This is a better team than they showed today. We just took a professional approach to the schedule.

ND is better than how they played against Idaho. It's a big week. UNC is playing well and scoring a ton. Hopefully we'll continue to be the aggressor.

Griz are 9-5 after a road sweep and a brutal non-conference schedule. Forgive me if I don't find something to bitch about. Jesus!

Back