• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Questions on defense going into this spring

TG has improved over the years into a good coordinator. It takes talent and ability, but it also takes experience and reps to accomplish that. You can't really argue that he doesn't put in the work and doesn't have the passion to grow as a coach year-to-year.

Semore is also talented. Hoping that he can show the same type of improvement. From what I've seen, he has the ability and talent to become a good coordinator. Intelligent person and good football mind.

Both are young and capable coaches. Both have different styles. The argument that one has to be good and the other has to be bad is silly. I think both will be successful in their profession when it is all said and done.

Good points Sam. TG definitely had to learn to walk before he could start to "jog". Let's hope Semore's learning curve isn't as gradual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for the defense to turn it up a notch and correct some of the issues that cost us at the end of last season. Time for the DC to earn his keep and figure out some halftime adjustments.

Go Griz

Back