• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question for those that know

NewPapaBear said:
Paytonlives said:
griz5700 said:
Stitts recruiting was “alright” when you live in the UM recruiting bubble. Everyone wins there..

Average talent at best.

Shit, he recruited 30 receivers who can’t catch the ball. Keenan Curran was his #1 WR - that is terrible recruiting.

You could not be more wrong. The last two classes were much better then UM has had in quite sometime. Some people just don’t have much patience.

Stitt classes will be Juniors and sophomores next fall. It really lame to make the judgement of average, when you dont have much data. You just have an agenda of making Coach Stitt look bad at all cost.

PAYTON you have to admit there is a considerable drop in recruited talent my friend. Tell me when was the last time you had seen so few Griz players left off the all-conference team?

It's easy to see that the overall talent level is down. Honestly its down across the BSC period! If the talent is what you believe & state it is, then you have to agree that the decision to move on is completely justified.

If you have talent but you cant get the best out of that talent...thats a COACHING issue my friend pure & simple! Coaches get fired for that every year (see Kevin Sumlin at Texas A&M). My question to is then, do you feel that the state university have better talent than this U?

If your answer is NO like I have seen you state, then once again it is a coaching issues.

If your answer is YES then you are contradicting yourself in the same manner you claim AZGriz had done. No one trying to make Stitt look bad, he's pretty adept at that on his own. This fan base did not want to see him fail. We love this program too much to truly WANT him to fail - at least the sensible ones do.

You are way off on this one man. Sorry

Nope...
Hilarious... the talent level has improved vastly for the lower level BSC teams... Few cupcakes
Talents not better... just older.
Not way off have been following Griz recruiting for 35 years

Paytonlives said:
NewPapaBear said:
Paytonlives said:
griz5700 said:
Stitts recruiting was “alright” when you live in the UM recruiting bubble. Everyone wins there..

Average talent at best.

Shit, he recruited 30 receivers who can’t catch the ball. Keenan Curran was his #1 WR - that is terrible recruiting.

You could not be more wrong. The last two classes were much better then UM has had in quite sometime. Some people just don’t have much patience.

Stitt classes will be Juniors and sophomores next fall. It really lame to make the judgement of average, when you dont have much data. You just have an agenda of making Coach Stitt look bad at all cost.

PAYTON you have to admit there is a considerable drop in recruited talent my friend. Tell me when was the last time you had seen so few Griz players left off the all-conference team?

It's easy to see that the overall talent level is down. Honestly its down across the BSC period! If the talent is what you believe & state it is, then you have to agree that the decision to move on is completely justified.

If you have talent but you cant get the best out of that talent...thats a COACHING issue my friend pure & simple! Coaches get fired for that every year (see Kevin Sumlin at Texas A&M). My question to is then, do you feel that the state university have better talent than this U?

If your answer is NO like I have seen you state, then once again it is a coaching issues.

If your answer is YES then you are contradicting yourself in the same manner you claim AZGriz had done. No one trying to make Stitt look bad, he's pretty adept at that on his own. This fan base did not want to see him fail. We love this program too much to truly WANT him to fail - at least the sensible ones do.

Nope...
Hilarious... the talent level has improved vastly for the lower level BSC teams... Few cupcakes
Talents not better... just older.
Not way off have been following Griz recruiting for 35 years

I accept that perspective but not necessarily does that make you the authority sir. I still think that equity is due to the upper echelon going backwards so there not quite a void any more. I played against many of the BSC team before they moved up. I take those years into account as well.

RESPECT

Fahque said:
NewPapaBear said:
Paytonlives said:
griz5700 said:

Average talent at best.

Thank God you or 5700 aren’t the recruiting coordinators for the team

I don't know anything about 5700 BUT I don't know my fair share about evaluating talent & recruiting in the modern age. Primarily because I don't wear rose colored glasses nor do i own a pair of black nike cortez. I elaborated in a different thread. Still respect your opinion even if it's misdirected Fahquer! :lol:

Back