• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Projected 2024 Roster

I don't see Kukila Lincoln listed as one of our o linemen. Does anyone know if he retired, is in the portal, or if it's just an error?

Miltongriz23 said:
I don't see Kukila Lincoln listed as one of our o linemen. Does anyone know if he retired, is in the portal, or if it's just an error?
He is no longer on the roster, but GoGriz is acting up on my computer, lists the current roster as 2028, so who knows.

Looks like we could have a new transfer from Hawaii/Incarnate Word. Dayton toney self listed as a wideout and has himself living in Montana. A couple of players following him as well.

matchbax21 said:
Looks like we could have a new transfer from Hawaii/Incarnate Word. Dayton toney self listed as a wideout and has himself living in Montana. A couple of players following him as well.

The sleuthiness of egrizzers never ceases to amaze me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

matchbax21 said:

Nice catch! He's reposting winter conditioning videos too. Looks good! Lots of eligibility left too. Nice to see we are reloading for when this stacked up senior class has to leave us

matchbax21 said:
https://twitter.com/daytontoney?s=20

Griz Addict said:
He's only had 2 career receptions, it looks like. This would be his 3rd school.. hmm šŸ§šŸ¤”
Ellis Henderson had zero at Hawaii when he got here, worked out okay.

ElrodGrizzly said:
matchbax21 said:

Nice catch! He's reposting winter conditioning videos too. Looks good! Lots of eligibility left too. Nice to see we are reloading for when this stacked up senior class has to leave us

https://247sports.com/player/dayton-toney-46080447/

HookedonGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Almost all of our FBS drop downs have little to no stats when the get here. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re ā€œdropping downā€. For playing time.

Yep some eGriz idiots said the same about Hayden Harris.

And Deari Todd, and those are just recent memory ones. Iā€™m sure every drop down thatā€™s in that situation, someone on here has said ā€œheā€™s never played, what good is heā€. Then they come here and theyā€™re starting for us.

alabamagrizzly said:
rocklobster said:

Almost all of our FBS drop downs have little to no stats when the get here. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re ā€œdropping downā€. For playing time.

I know. I was sarcastically responding to the first "hmm" in a previous post. I'm totally on board. I just hate cynics who criticize players before they arrive.

rocklobster said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I know. I was sarcastically responding to the first "hmm" in a previous post. I'm totally on board. I just hate cynics who criticize players before they arrive.

Gotchya :thumb: My first take was you were saying something negative about Ellis but I thought that was very out of character for you so I didnā€™t want to assume that so I mostly directed my comment to the poster that was being negative about drop downs not having any stats at their previous schools. I used your post though because of the possibility of you saying something negative about Ellis. All good though :D

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:
Yep some eGriz idiots said the same about Hayden Harris.

And Deari Todd, and those are just recent memory ones. Iā€™m sure every drop down thatā€™s in that situation, someone on here has said ā€œheā€™s never played, what good is heā€. Then they come here and theyā€™re starting for us.

Listen, pal. I want every dropdown to have been all-conference at the FBS level. Iā€™m talking proven guys from major conferences. If a starting DE at Tennessee couldnā€™t get accolades playing in Neyland, how in the hell is he gonna get them playing in WaGriz? Plus, they should all come to Montana with the long term goal of retiring a Griz because it was their childhood dream.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Listen, pal. I want every dropdown to have been all-conference at the FBS level. Iā€™m talking proven guys from major conferences. If a starting DE at Tennessee couldnā€™t get accolades playing in Neyland, how in the hell is he gonna get them playing in WaGriz?

Fuq that, if theyā€™re not projected draft picks, get em the fuq outta here!

Summary of corrections to the original list.

As mentioned in this post, OL Lincoln and LB C Rostad are no longer on the roster at gogriz.com.
Also, I don't see WR Phillips or RB C Janacaro.

TE Ashton and CB Warren are still on the gogriz.com roster.

Griziron said:
Summary of corrections to the original list.

As mentioned in this post, OL Lincoln and LB C Rostad are no longer on the roster at gogriz.com.
Also, I don't see WR Phillips or RB C Janacaro.

TE Ashton and CB Warren are still on the gogriz.com roster.
Quite a few walkons arenā€™t listed on the roster yet, No Dayton Toney, no Johan Silver, thatā€™s probably why Phillps isnā€™t listed but I think heā€™s still with the team. Carson Rostad has graduated and retired from football and Colter Janacaro retired as well. Not sure on Ashton but heā€™s not at winter conditioning if heā€™s still with the team I believe heā€™s gotten married and went on his honeymoon to the Phillipines, I havenā€™t heard anything on Warren retiring and I think heā€™s still with the team I could have sworn I saw him in one of the workout videos or pictures they put out.

Back