• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oregon and Oregon St Will Require Vaccine or Negative Test to be in Stadium

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
LSU to require proof of vax for all fans.

It’s happppeennninnnnnggggg

This will be an interesting period as more mandates are put in place. We’ll soon find out how committed these folks are to their cause when they actually have some skin the game.

It’s easy to sit back and just bitch when it doesn’t cost you anything. Much different when you have to pay a price.

Yeeep.

I have no problem bringing a vax certificate to the game. It will of course further slow the admittance process and is likely to reduce attendance. However, a mask requirement may be beyond my toleration. It was awful last spring. And the salaries for the mask police....

MikeyGriz said:
Cuervohola said:
"We had to modify what we normally do in order to quickly meet the data and informational needs of the pandemic." Ding Ding Ding!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/related-to-obvious-other-causes-gunshot-victims-included-in-washington-coronavirus-death-tally

From that same article:

“Our dashboard numbers do include any death to a person that has tested positive to COVID-9,” Hutchison said.

Local outlets in the area have reported the numbers then include people who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

Yeah, that alone is an example of why I question every single thing the government says, because they lie 95 percent of the time (And I worked for them long enough)... The Covid play is a Giant conditioning experiment to see how far they can push people. People on the Left will LITERALLY give up and give in to whatever they say, despite the FACT that adequate Vitamin C and D are enough to keep ANY Covid virus at bay.

The most bizarre part about Leftists to me is that their "leaders" CONSTANTLY break their own rules like their festivals without masks like Pelosi's recent DCCC meeting, Obama's Birthday party, Steven Colbert dancing at a party somewhere, etc. Then you have the dingbat Fake Fraud Flip Flop Fauci, who said we shouldn't wear masks, then we should, now we should wear 2 or more, and he was sitting right next to his buddy in the Nationals empty stadium without a mask on.

Then there's Pelosi getting her hair done without a mask while nobody else could, then the Dude... Mayor of Chicago getting a haircut when nobody else could, Gavin Newsom at an Expensive French Restaurant party with no masks... On and on and on, but there is Millions of their voters that do exactly what they are told...

??????

Cuervohola said:
MikeyGriz said:
From that same article:

“Our dashboard numbers do include any death to a person that has tested positive to COVID-9,” Hutchison said.

Local outlets in the area have reported the numbers then include people who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

Yeah, that alone is an example of why I question every single thing the government says, because they lie 95 percent of the time (And I worked for them long enough)... The Covid play is a Giant conditioning experiment to see how far they can push people. People on the Left will LITERALLY give up and give in to whatever they say, despite the FACT that adequate Vitamin C and D are enough to keep ANY Covid virus at bay.

The most bizarre part about Leftists to me is that their "leaders" CONSTANTLY break their own rules like their festivals without masks like Pelosi's recent DCCC meeting, Obama's Birthday party, Steven Colbert dancing at a party somewhere, etc. Then you have the dingbat Fake Fraud Flip Flop Fauci, who said we shouldn't wear masks, then we should, now we should wear 2 or more, and he was sitting right next to his buddy in the Nationals empty stadium without a mask on.

Then there's Pelosi getting her hair done without a mask while nobody else could, then the Dude... Mayor of Chicago getting a haircut when nobody else could, Gavin Newsom at an Expensive French Restaurant party with no masks... On and on and on, but there is Millions of their voters that do exactly what they are told...

??????
Pretty much nails it.

kemajic said:
Cuervohola said:

??????
Pretty much nails it.

You can take the qualifier off. It DOES nail it.

The Covid play is a Giant conditioning experiment to see how far they can push people. People on the Left will LITERALLY give up and give in to whatever they say, despite the FACT that adequate Vitamin C and D are enough to keep ANY Covid virus at bay.

OMG.

Cuervohola said:
MikeyGriz said:
From that same article:

??????

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Cornholio wrote…

…despite the FACT that adequate Vitamin C and D are enough to keep ANY Covid virus at bay.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Ursa, you now have the burden of proving what I said in both quotes is false... GO.

Everything the Leftist leaders do is on video.

I guess I have to post about vitamins now. Sigh.

“The most bizarre part about Leftists to me is that their "leaders" CONSTANTLY break their own rules like their festivals without masks like Pelosi's recent DCCC meeting, Obama's Birthday party, Steven Colbert dancing at a party somewhere, etc. Then you have the dingbat Fake Fraud Flip Flop Fauci, who said we shouldn't wear masks, then we should, now we should wear 2 or more, and he was sitting right next to his buddy in the Nationals empty stadium without a mask on.

Then there's Pelosi getting her hair done without a mask while nobody else could, then the Dude... Mayor of Chicago getting a haircut when nobody else could, Gavin Newsom at an Expensive French Restaurant party with no masks... On and on and on, but there is Millions of their voters that do exactly what they are told...”

This is all true.

Here is the foremost authority on vitamins, Andrew Saul, Orthomolecular PhD.

Why is the Flu "seasonal"? Shouldn't it be a year round virus, since it's around some of the year? The bright thing in the sky provides adequate Vitamin D, which means the Flu typically happens in the Winter when the bright thing isn't around as much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGej519_xuU

Cuervohola said:
Ursa, you now have the burden of proving what I said in both quotes is false... GO.

Everything the Leftist leaders do is on video.

I guess I have to post about vitamins now. Sigh.

Hahahaha! I suspect that anyone that “lost their lungs”, is an anti-masker, is unvaccinated and believes vitamins C & D will ward off the coronavirus will soon enough prove my point for me.

Cuervohola said:
Here is the foremost authority on vitamins, Andrew Saul, Orthomolecular PhD.

Why is the Flu "seasonal"? Shouldn't it be a year round virus, since it's around some of the year? The bright thing in the sky provides adequate Vitamin D, which means the Flu typically happens in the Winter when the bright thing isn't around as much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGej519_xuU

:lol: :lol: :lol: ‘Video No Longer Available’

See the "Watch on Youtube" part?

Click.....

As far as masks, I'm not completely against them, I just use common sense. The only one that works is the N-95.

That means a Bandana doesn't.

Funny how folks change their mind about vaccines when they or a family member are headed to intensive care with inability to draw a breath and running a tab of about $9k per day. Or, God Forbid, being turned away from a football stadium.

We have a messed up political system here in Canada. A party can win 35-40% of the popular vote and win a majority in our parliament. So when I say this, I'm not trying to be preachy just observational.

The binary system of politics in America seems to pin some rational people into a corner because they don't support the other person so they end up supporting something that would be morally untenable to them normally. I know lots of economic conservatives who would never normally support building a wall or even having a drink with some birther/tea party/ anti-science supporter. And I know lots of democrats who think political correct/ re-write history/ legalize all drugs/ defund the police supporters are wack jobs.

Seems like in both countries, this all or nothing idea, might not be the answer.

My two cents or one cent .6 Canadian.

I wonder why no stadiums or other locations are allowing proof of antibodies? If someone has antibodies from being infected, they can't get the virus, ergo can't pass it along. I think I'm correct about that, unless someone can still get the Delta variant or the next variant that happens on a yearly basis.

If only there was an expert Epidemiologist that worked for the government... That would be nice to have an official person that knew what the hell they were talking about.

Back