• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oregon and Oregon St Will Require Vaccine or Negative Test to be in Stadium

HelenaHandBasket said:
SoldierGriz said:
Uh huh; that's what Patriotism is. Eye roll.

I too am fully vaxxed. I am also now a spreader.

I don't care if a single additional person gets the vax.

Everyone is a spreader, but that is not the reason to get vaccinated. Being vaccinated means that if you get sick, you are more likely to have very mild to no symptoms. The deluge of hospitalizations are unvaccinated people, which have put a strain on healthcare facilities, which have brought us all back to mask mandates, and all the other 'fun' hoops people are having to jump through.

So, people at risk should stay home...just as it has been from the beginning.

The rest of us should get on with life.

SoldierGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Everyone is a spreader, but that is not the reason to get vaccinated. Being vaccinated means that if you get sick, you are more likely to have very mild to no symptoms. The deluge of hospitalizations are unvaccinated people, which have put a strain on healthcare facilities, which have brought us all back to mask mandates, and all the other 'fun' hoops people are having to jump through.

So, people at risk should stay home...just as it has been from the beginning.

The rest of us should get on with life.

Well, if you want to force the unvaccinated into lockdown, good luck with that.

nzone said:
SoldierGriz said:
Except the vaccinated are now spreaders to the at risk...those with co morbidities who are not vaccinated need to have their affairs in order - as it has been from the very beginning.

Those fearful of the virus need to stay home.
Nah I won't stay home because I am fully vaccinated and damn proud of it. Part of the solution and not the problem I am. I'm all for proving vaccination or a negative test. Might prevent stupid in the stadium.

Do you also support requiring an ID to vote? :| :|

nzone said:
SoldierGriz said:
Except the vaccinated are now spreaders to the at risk...those with co morbidities who are not vaccinated need to have their affairs in order - as it has been from the very beginning.

Those fearful of the virus need to stay home.
[b]Nah I won't stay home because I am fully vaccinated and damn proud of it. Part of the solution and not the problem I am. I'm all for proving vaccination or a negative test. Might prevent stupid in the stadium.[/b]

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
nzone said:
Nah I won't stay home because I am fully vaccinated and damn proud of it. Part of the solution and not the problem I am. I'm all for proving vaccination or a negative test. Might prevent stupid in the stadium.

Do you also support requiring an ID to vote? :| :|

Oh, I think you are on to something, proof of vaccination to vote.

Why are they requiring proof of vaccination in a Blue State when the Blue Leaders went out of their way to discredit the vaccines under President Trump... Now that somebody else (Probably Obama) is in charge, it's suddenly okay to take the vaccine?

If people are vaccinated, then there is no threat to them from the non vaccinated since the vaccines work, right? Oh, what's that in my ear? I'm being told that the Pharma companies just say whatever they want about efficacy of drugs and vaccines. Huh.

Why are they relying on the test, which isn't accurate? Elon Musk famously tested positive twice and negative twice in the same day.

Cuervohola said:
If people are vaccinated, then there is no threat to them from the non vaccinated since the vaccines work, right? Oh, what's that in my ear? I'm being told that the Pharma companies just say whatever they want about efficacy of drugs and vaccines. Huh.

Well, no one, I will repeat, no one, ever stated that the vaccine was 100% effective. Put your tin foil hat away.

Does anybody else get really pissed off because we all have to have a driver's license, proof of insurance and wear seatbelts because we drive. Because this really infringes on my freedoms and I'm damn sick of it. Oh, and proof of insurance - like what the f...... is that all about. Maybe these were all designed to protect society from those who might harm other complying, qualified drivers but it is really dragging my personal freedoms down and I'm f.............. sick of it. Damn woke f.....ers.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Well, no one, I will repeat, no one, ever stated that the vaccine was 100% effective. Put your tin foil hat away.

I didn't say 100%. Hey, the joke academy called. They said the Tin foil hat joke never took off, didn't you get the memo?

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I didn't say 100%. Hey, the joke academy called. They said the Tin foil hat joke never took off, didn't you get the memo?

No threat would mean zero chance which would mean 100% effective...so you did insinuate it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

No threat would mean zero chance which would mean 100% effective...so you did insinuate it.

"No threat" and "100%" are two different things. If you said "No woman finds me attractive", insinuating 100%, I would correctly point out that Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar do, ergo your argument isn't valid.

Now, if you want to keep talking about 100%, even the vaccine manufacturers never claimed that.

The vaccinated are ready to move on. Fvck the rest of you. Require proof of vaccine to enter a building, shop at the store, go to a show, go to a game, whatever.

Your Papers, Please!

The dream of the Leftists to imitate the Nazis. That's as clear as day. Never in our entire history has there been requirement of proof of a Flu shot, despite the Flu being much more deadly than Covid. Where does it end with people that lay down and let the government walk all over them? (In this case, yes it's a private entity).

Do vaccinated people wear masks also and get tested?

"Singer Corey Taylor has announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated and is currently recovering before, hopefully, hitting the road with his band Slipknot on a massive, multi-city tour beginning in September."

Oh, and just for the fun of it, not that I need to explain myself, but I took the experimental Anthrax vaccine because I was forced to and lost my lungs, so they can shove this one up their asses.

Cuervohola said:
Your Papers, Please!

The dream of the Leftists to imitate the Nazis. That's as clear as day. Never in our entire history has there been requirement of proof of a Flu shot, despite the Flu being much more deadly than Covid. Where does it end with people that lay down and let the government walk all over them? (In this case, yes it's a private entity).

"Singer Corey Taylor has announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated and is currently recovering before, hopefully, hitting the road with his band Slipknot on a massive, multi-city tour beginning in September."

Oh, and just for the fun of it, not that I need to explain myself, but I took the experimental Anthrax vaccine because I was forced to and lost my lungs, so they can shove this one up their asses.

You lost all credibility with “the flu is more deadly than Covid”.

And private businesses can do whatever they choose. And more and more will require vaccinations. It’s absolutely your choice to not get the FDA approved vax. But STFU if your choice has consequences you don’t like, such as not being able to attend a GRIZ game.

EverettGriz said:
Cuervohola said:
Your Papers, Please!

And private businesses can do whatever they choose. And more and more will require vaccinations. It’s absolutely your choice to not get the FDA approved vax. But STFU if your choice has consequences you don’t like, such as not being able to attend a GRIZ game.

GROAN... I have an idea, NEVER EVER question anything, that's how they like you. Would any Covid death rates you are looking at result in Covid toe tags that were actually deaths from literally everything else? How about those people that were shot to death in Seattle that were counted as Covid? That example can be applied Thousands of times.

The WHO confirmed that Covid is no more deadly than the Flu, and now the Delta variant is LESS deadly (More contagious)...

I mentioned the stadium was a private entity.

https://thenewabnormal513330780.wordpress.com/2020/10/10/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/

Cuervohola said:
EverettGriz said:

GROAN... I have an idea, NEVER EVER question anything, that's how they like you. Would any Covid death rates you are looking at result in Covid toe tags that were actually deaths from literally everything else? How about those people that were shot to death in Seattle that were counted as Covid? That example can be applied Thousands of times.

The WHO confirmed that Covid is no more deadly than the Flu, and now the Delta variant is LESS deadly (More contagious)...

I mentioned the stadium was a private entity.

https://thenewabnormal513330780.wordpress.com/2020/10/10/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/

That's the old science, try to keep up! Fingers in the wind will decide what the new science is.

"We had to modify what we normally do in order to quickly meet the data and informational needs of the pandemic." Ding Ding Ding!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/related-to-obvious-other-causes-gunshot-victims-included-in-washington-coronavirus-death-tally

EverettGriz said:
LSU to require proof of vax for all fans.

It’s happppeennninnnnnggggg

This will be an interesting period as more mandates are put in place. We’ll soon find out how committed these folks are to their cause when they actually have some skin the game.

It’s easy to sit back and just bitch when it doesn’t cost you anything. Much different when you have to pay a price.

Cuervohola said:
"We had to modify what we normally do in order to quickly meet the data and informational needs of the pandemic." Ding Ding Ding!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/related-to-obvious-other-causes-gunshot-victims-included-in-washington-coronavirus-death-tally

From that same article:

“Our dashboard numbers do include any death to a person that has tested positive to COVID-9,” Hutchison said.

Local outlets in the area have reported the numbers then include people who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

Back