• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2024 Griz Dec. Signing list, Transfers & Second offer list

Griz2k said:
I sure do love the "I know something you don't know but I will only post cryptic messages about it" posts. Why even post anything if you're not willing or able to tell us anyway?

I know why. Let's just say when you find out, you'll be upset.

griz4life said:
Griz2k said:
I sure do love the "I know something you don't know but I will only post cryptic messages about it" posts. Why even post anything if you're not willing or able to tell us anyway?

Upset at what, why people post things like this or who it is the player is?

All to quite unless there is any last minute suprises the. I think we are done until after spring I don’t even know if the kids that we’ve offered are still on the table guess we will
See tomorrow but I think we’re done for now.

It looks like 247 has Ben Beatty from Park City Utah as a Washington State commit. Seems like he committed in late December 2023. Has anyone else seen this?

Griz2k said:
griz4life said:

Upset at what, why people post things like this or who it is the player is?

When the people that shares the information ask you
to not say anything as the player respectably asks for time to communicate with many involved until they personally announce it publicly - I’ll respect that and wait.

Gordon is a great get at a position of need at safety. Huge pickup for Bobby and staff!

Back