• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2024 Griz Dec. Signing list, Transfers & Second offer list

Griztrain said:
Choate strikes again
https://twitter.com/HenrySellards/status/1752912112316539109?s=20

I like this better than UNDSU. Possibly because I have some connections at Nevada and spent some time there. I hope he turns them into a good program.

Ursus1 said:
I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
You’ll be happy!

Sure quiet on social media if someone actually did commit. I know UM doesn't release, but the kids that have committed share something on their social media. Starting to wonder if you/Irish are just stating the obvious that someone, someday, some month will commit and eventually you will say that was the one you were talking about.

Wonder all you want. I don’t have time to waste U. I only posts facts as my previous posts prove that. I’m going to respect my source who shared the info and asked me to let it play out publicly. Hint: what position group haven’t we had any transfer help in yet and losing starters and depth?

I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
Ursus1 said:
Sure quiet on social media if someone actually did commit. I know UM doesn't release, but the kids that have committed share something on their social media. Starting to wonder if you/Irish are just stating the obvious that someone, someday, some month will commit and eventually you will say that was the one you were talking about.

Wonder all you want. I don’t have time to waste U. I only posts facts as my previous posts prove that. I’m going to respect my source who shared the info and asked me to let it play out publicly. Hint: what position group haven’t we had any transfer help in yet and losing starters and depth?

Applying the logic of the hint.... its a TE or Punter...
Boomshini is coming home :lol:

I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
Ursus1 said:

So we have transfer help already signed at QB/RB/DB/DL/DE/LB/S/OL/K

Didn't lose any/depth at TE so not that

Punter....is all that is left

Ursus1 said:
I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:

My bad. I should have said “known commodity/proven at the level” help.

I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
Ursus1 said:

My bad. I should have said “known commodity/proven at the level” help.

WR? Safety?

Paytonlives said:
THE BETCH said:
Closer to home

I think in this case he waited too long and the Griz went another direction

I think this explanation makes a lot of sense. Offers can't be good forever. At some point if a commitment is not forthcoming then the staff has to move on.

I sure do love the "I know something you don't know but I will only post cryptic messages about it" posts. Why even post anything if you're not willing or able to tell us anyway?

Back