• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not essentially football related.... directly

Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:
This whole Davey/Schlosser thing is just another example of the double standard which exists now in America. Cathy Griffin can publicly display a picture of our president being be-headed, a celebrity can state that our president's 12 year-old son be placed in a cage with a bunch of pedophiles, and a group of protesters can verbally threaten a public servant dining in a restaurant with her family, but a innocuous small town internet social media post against a left-wing politically-correct troubadour results in a court case. It's what this nation has become.

I think your mistake, as well as some others, is that what Davey complained of was not "innocuous". He went over the line, in fact, in my view, way over the line. He wasn't exercising some First Amendment right to comment. He was harassing and stalking her, and had made some comments that were deemed to be threatening. And, when he was asked about those statements, he couldn't explain them.

The judge basically told him to leave her alone. UM has apparently told him to stay off campus and away from Griz athletics.

Not one of you posting in support, or semi-support, of him in this thread would have done what he did, and I doubt that any of you would ever do that.

Completely agree. Actions have consequences, and Alpha finally reaped some of what he sowed.

I have never met the guy but I cannot reconcile some of the claims made on here about what a great guy he is with the vile, horrible statements he has made to and about women, here and elsewhere. The statements that, "he would give you the shirt off his back" must only mean to men... Because that statement infers making a sacrifice for another person, and Alpha can't even speak politely to women who have the audacity to disagree with him. Would he give GG the shirt off his back? No.. He just calls her disgusting names. So you can say what a great guy he is all you want but his own words and actions prove you wrong.

Also spot on!!!

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
Hard to believe this f***!n@ thread is still on the main page.

Seriously - move it already. Political, locker room, bench, delete. WTF?

This topic is a big deal and has impacted UM football and egriz directly. It is exactly the type of topic that should be discussed in this forum.

The story is still the lead story on the Missoulian.

1. I will never read or click on anything related to the missoulian. I simply don't care what their "lead story" is.

2. I'll agree to disagree that "this is exactly the type of topic that should be discussed in this forum." It has nothing to do with football. The two people involved should both have their residency revoked. They don't resemble people that I know from Montana. The drama is wholly disgusting.

3. Anyway, I'll simply walk by the thread - no big deal.

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:

This topic is a big deal and has impacted UM football and egriz directly. It is exactly the type of topic that should be discussed in this forum.

1. I will never read or click on anything related to the missoulian. I simply don't care what their "lead story" is.

2. I'll agree to disagree that "this is exactly the type of topic that should be discussed in this forum." It has nothing to do with football. The two people involved should both have their residency revoked. They don't resemble people that I know from Montana. The drama is wholly disgusting.

1. I don't like the MIssoulian either, but many people read it and it still has considerable influence. You can hide you head in the sand if you want.

2. The main characters are: one runs and posts on what is described as a UM athletics football/athletic fan/message board; the other has complained to the UM athletic department and received action from UM (including banning him from campus and attending football games). She was also invited to the UM/Hauck football coach announcement press release. She also opposed hiring the football coach and received considerable press for it She has also appeared at a forum with Haslam, Hauck and other UM athletics people. Again, you are welcome to ignore all this and hide your head in the sand.

3. I simply won't walk away. It is a big deal.

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:

1. I don't like the MIssoulian either, but many people read it and it still has considerable influence. You can hide you head in the sand if you want.

2. The main characters are: one runs and posts on what is described as a UM athletics football/athletic fan/message board; the other has complained to the UM athletic department and received action from UM (including banning him from campus and attending football games). She was also invited to the UM/Hauck football coach announcement press release. She also opposed hiring the football coach and received considerable press for it She has also appeared at a forum with Haslam, Hauck and other UM athletics people. Again, you are welcome to ignore all this and hide your head in the sand.

I never said I would walk away. I said I would walk by this thread. I don't hide.

None of this will matter in the least when uni enters Wa Griz. None of it.

I don't believe the "threats" were made on this board, but I could be wrong.

Social Justice Warriors and virtue signaling will have zero influence on this season or the football team. Neither will on-line idiots who make threats. That covers both of the main characters.

Now I am done. The whole thing is disgusting.

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
I think your mistake, as well as some others, is that what Davey complained of was not "innocuous". He went over the line, in fact, in my view, way over the line. He wasn't exercising some First Amendment right to comment. He was harassing and stalking her, and had made some comments that were deemed to be threatening. And, when he was asked about those statements, he couldn't explain them.

The judge basically told him to leave her alone. UM has apparently told him to stay off campus and away from Griz athletics.

Not one of you posting in support, or semi-support, of him in this thread would have done what he did, and I doubt that any of you would ever do that.

I don't agree with PR often, but he nailed it. PR, the only word you forgot was "Intimidation", one of his favorite tactics.

Correct. Very good point and the perfect word. Thx.

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

I never said I would walk away. I said I would walk by this thread. I don't hide.

Social Justice Warriors and virtue signaling will have zero influence on this season or the football team. Neither will on-line idiots who make threats. That covers both of the main characters.

I can agree with most of what you said. However, this topic has already impacted UM football, and it is impacting UM football today. I hope you are right that it will be out of sight and long gone by UNI.

Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:
This whole Davey/Schlosser thing is just another example of the double standard which exists now in America. Cathy Griffin can publicly display a picture of our president being be-headed, a celebrity can state that our president's 12 year-old son be placed in a cage with a bunch of pedophiles, and a group of protesters can verbally threaten a public servant dining in a restaurant with her family, but a innocuous small town internet social media post against a left-wing politically-correct troubadour results in a court case. It's what this nation has become.

Completely agree. Actions have consequences, and Alpha finally reaped some of what he sowed.

I have never met the guy but I cannot reconcile some of the claims made on here about what a great guy he is with the vile, horrible statements he has made to and about women, here and elsewhere. The statements that, "he would give you the shirt off his back" must only mean to men... Because that statement infers making a sacrifice for another person, and Alpha can't even speak politely to women who have the audacity to disagree with him. Would he give GG the shirt off his back? No.. He just calls her disgusting names. So you can say what a great guy he is all you want but his own words and actions prove you wrong.

I have to disagree with your post.
I met Alpha last night at the Silver Slipper with several other eGriz posters and a bunch of his friends. His female friends spoke very highly of him and when they explained the other side of the story all of this makes sense. Its really very simple, he mirrored her actions online and she didn't like it. Alpha didn't do anything to her that she hasn't done to others. He let us read all the email interactions with his lawyer and it definitely varies from what the Missoulian is trying to sell.
I would tend to believe he would help anyone out if they needed it, he seems very genuine and well liked by others.
:twocents:

BlackChickenHobo said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:

I met Alpha last night at the Silver Slipper with several other eGriz posters and a bunch of his friends. His female friends spoke very highly of him and when they explained the other side of the story all of this makes sense. Its really very simple, he mirrored her actions online and she didn't like it. Alpha didn't do anything to her that she hasn't done to others. He let us read all the email interactions with his lawyer and it definitely varies from what the Missoulian is trying to sell.
I would tend to believe he would help anyone out if they needed it, he seems very genuine and well liked by others.

He did not mirror what she did. He went further. I don't believe what you are trying to sell.

PlayerRep said:
BlackChickenHobo said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:

He did not mirror what she did. He went further. I don't believe what you are trying to sell.

Precisely and what is interesting is that if he has all of this evidence of ongoing harassment by her or any actions of hers that were "just as bad" as some of his supporters claim, then why didn't it come up in the hearing this week? I would think that would be pretty relevant info to share, his attorney was aware of what he claims is "just as bad action" and didn't bring it up? I don't buy it.

Aaaannnnddd.....like clockwork, there it is! The brand-new, AG1-apologist poster to jump into a thread and make the same tired, nearly verbatim claims. I have a few PM's to match from the last time this honest, adult conversation about the rantings of AG were discussed here. "I just hung out with him and (insert longtime poster or mod name)." Yada yada....

The judge was correct - incredibly junvenile. :sleep:

Alpha is very dishonest, in my view. I see that the judge didn't believe him either at times, according to the Missoulian article.

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:

I can agree with most of what you said. However, this topic has already impacted UM football, and it is impacting UM football today. I hope you are right that it will be out of sight and long gone by UNI.

:thumb:

Plainsman said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Also spot on!!!
Again, speaking of the man as if you know him when you clearly don’t. Daveys actions and words prove she’s a vile, despicable human being but because she’s female she gets a gigantic pass—from both the court system and the court of public opinion.

Whatever. I’ve met Mike. I know him. I’m proud to call him a friend and I really don’t give two shits what other people think of that.

AZGrizFan said:
Again, speaking of the man as if you know him when you clearly don’t. Daveys actions and words prove she’s a vile, despicable human being but because she’s female she gets a gigantic pass—from both the court system and the court of public opinion.

Whatever. I’ve met Mike. I know him. I’m proud to call him a friend and I really don’t give two shits what other people think of that.

Yep, "vile and despicable" would describe this left wing activist POS(and her supporters), and a lot of other descriptive words. I have never met ANYONE associated with eGriz, so I have no bias, pro or con. The time will come when Davey, and all her supporters, will rue this day.

I find it hard to believe that ANYONE can defend what Alpha did/said. I also find it hard to believe I finally found common ground with PlayerRep. ;) AG has been spewing this rhetoric for years. He finally met someone whom he can't push around. So happy to hear it was a female that finally put him in his place. How fitting... BTW Alpha, you're not welcome in Bozeman either. Perhaps Fargo will accept you as one of their own. :thumb:

statler & waldorf said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yep, "vile and despicable" would describe this left wing activist POS(and her supporters), and a lot of other descriptive words. I have never met ANYONE associated with eGriz, so I have no bias, pro or con. The time will come when Davey, and all her supporters, will rue this day.

In your estimation, will she rue the day before or after Waded Crusado rues the day champ went to the pride parade?

Shit ton of rueing in your world. :(

..what a double standard we truly live in these days..how the left wing nut jobs can harass and make
a hay day with their allies MSM...you know they are completely nuts when a WH spokeswomen can't
even take her family out to eat in peace w/o being harass..if it was a Hussein supporter this sh*t would
hit the fan! ...what tolerance this people really have..none!...who's the real Nazi's?

Is this the political thead? Statler, society has saw fit to enact laws that protect people from assault, stalking, intimidating or harassment and what not for a reason, there are too many tradgedys that could have been prevented in the past. These days this stuff is taken very seriously to the point in Montana under the pmfa statues when a 911 call is placed and police are dispatched to a domestic dispute one party is arrested. The laws allow anyone to seek their protection regardless of gender or political persuasion. She exercised her right filed her petition and the facts established after briefing and a hearing where both parties were equally lawyered up, the majority of tro hearings one or both parties sometimes can’t afford to hire one, which can make things pretty unfair. Most lower court judges in Montana don’t have law degrees, which can result in some pretty extrajudicial outcomes. In this case the judge was also a former asst. Ag. The problems he faced were of his on making, avoiding service of process didn’t endear him to the court from the get go and then to show up at the hearing without at least wearing a collared shirt, much less a suit and tie, basically sends the message to the court that you aren’t to concerned with showing respect for the proceedings and can be a factor in judging his credibility as a witness. It’s sound s petty but it’s really not if you want to be taken seriously.

Griszghost are you asking rhetorical questions or do you really want to discuss the seperation and detention of immigrant children on this thead? What’s with the Hussein reference, is that supposed to be a pejorative?

Back