• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not essentially football related.... directly

dupuyer griz said:
It makes me sad that the militaristic feminist movement gets to tally a win because he’s such a twat. Two wrongs don’t make a right and they should both be held accountable. Tragic that this is where we are as a society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I beg to differ. Tragedy is electing a narcissistic, prevaricating, misogynistic, racist, sociopathic con man to be President of the the greatest democratic republic to ever grace the face of the earth.

Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:
It makes me sad that the militaristic feminist movement gets to tally a win because he’s such a twat. Two wrongs don’t make a right and they should both be held accountable. Tragic that this is where we are as a society.

I beg to differ. Tragedy is electing a narcissistic, prevaricating, misogynistic, racist, sociopathic con man to be President of the the greatest democratic republic to ever grace the face of the earth.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:

No shit! So glad Clinton couldn't run for a third term.

Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:

What makes our country the greatest? Seriously, people say that all the time. There are some pretty darn great countries out there so what makes ours the greatest?

Sure the hell isn't the toaster strudel.

garizzalies said:
EverettGriz said:
I'm mildly surprised you can print the word "sugartits" in a family newspaper.

And yet the phrase “toaster strudel” gets censored and referred to as a “seemingly innocuous phrase that also refers to a crude sex act.”

BTW, thanks, eGriz, for all your help in deciphering that code. And by “all your” I really mean “no.” I had to go on the urban dictionary by myself for an answer. Now, my virgin mind is forever polluted, Bob in accounting thinks I’m a total perv, and I can never enjoy my favorite breakfast pastry again

I think I speak for all of us, We're sorry.

Does Bob's last name, in accounting, rhyme with a common slang term for a part of the female anatomy?

Serious question

Ursa Major said:
garizzalies said:
EverettGriz said:

And yet the phrase “toaster strudel” gets censored and referred to as a “seemingly innocuous phrase that also refers to a crude sex act.”

BTW, thanks, eGriz, for all your help in deciphering that code. And by “all your” I really mean “no.” I had to go on the urban dictionary by myself for an answer. Now, my virgin mind is forever polluted, Bob in accounting thinks I’m a total perv, and I can never enjoy my favorite breakfast pastry again

Does Bob's last name, in accounting, rhyme with a common slang term for a part of the female anatomy?

Serious question

I’m not sorry.

signedbewildered said:
I'm not certain which one of these people I dislike more. It really rubbed me the wrong way when she was given every opportunity at HER forum to make some sort of apology to Hauck and his family for pasting his name on book about rape and she didn't even hint it.

Now it didn't take her long to chime in on social media after yesterday's victory gloating about how she is such a world saver and making additional accusations against him that were never bwefore printed. She's a hero says one fan.

No hero of mine. A hero sinks back into anonymity after they "save the day." She is doing anything but. I refuse to feel any deep sympathy for her.

Completely, absolutely, 100% agree. I don't like Davey's politics or her sense of entitlement and she certainly does not speak for me as a woman. She needs to be content with the way things now stand and keep her big mouth shut from this point forward (not that I think she will).

The sad thing is that I don't see either one of these people learning much from this situation.

Edited to add: My curiosity got the better of me and I had to Google the breakfast pastry reference.... And I am sorry I did. Another way egriz has forever changed me LOL.

griz5700 said:
I know two things with absolute certainty.

1. Mike is an intelligent friendly guy who loves this school, program and state.

2. Ms. Davey is the worst of the worst.

1000% agree,5700. Not his best moment, but Schlosser would give you the shirt off his back without hesitation and I’m proud to call him a friend. As for Davey, I wouldn’t piss on her if she were on fire (and for you internet police that’s not a threat it’s a ‘saying’...so don’t report me)😇😇

signedbewildered said:
Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:

What makes our country the greatest? Seriously, people say that all the time. There are some pretty darn great countries out there so what makes ours the greatest?

But have you tried the strawberry cream cheese flavor? Might change your perspective.

I guess this article is confusing to me because when referring to me as a stupid bitch, clueless slit and offering to push me off of a cliff for my PRO-HAUCK article, the repeated claim by him and his cohorts was that this issue with this other woman was "not about Hauck."

Yet, he claimed in court that it was. Weird.

Here's the beauty of our Country. Ms. Davey is completely entitled to her opinion and what she thinks of Hauck, as wrong as it truly may be. She is with in her rights to start a petition, which completely fell on its face. Mike, with in his rights to view Davey as vile as he pleases, also with in his rights to verbalize his misgivings, but he went beyond that line. He posted Ms. Daveys home address and called for violence upon her. THAT IS NOT OK. Mike got his peepee slapped, that's it. Had someone actually went to Ms Davey's home and assaulted her or worse, Mike would be in prison. He needs to chill the fuck out and let shit go sometimes.

AZGrizFan said:
griz5700 said:
I know two things with absolute certainty.

1. Mike is an intelligent friendly guy who loves this school, program and state.

2. Ms. Davey is the worst of the worst.

1000% agree,5700. Not his best moment, but Schlosser would give you the shirt off his back without hesitation and I’m proud to call him a friend. As for Davey, I wouldn’t piss on her if she were on fire (and for you internet police that’s not a threat it’s a ‘saying’...so don’t report me)😇😇

+1

SeattleBobcat said:
Here's the beauty of our Country. Ms. Davey is completely entitled to her opinion and what she thinks of Hauck, as wrong as it truly may be. She is with in her rights to start a petition, which completely fell on its face. Mike, with in his rights to view Davey as vile as he pleases, also with in his rights to verbalize his misgivings, but he went beyond that line. He posted Ms. Daveys home address and called for violence upon her. THAT IS NOT OK. Mike got his peepee slapped, that's it. Had someone actually went to Ms Davey's home and assaulted her or worse, Mike would be in prison. He needs to chill the f*** out and let shit go sometimes.

This.

signedbewildered said:
Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:

I'm sure you can find some great Griz forums in those great countries since you appear to hate your homeland so much.

If Mike really cared about any of this he wouldn't be at the Silver Slipper right now with 7 boxes of toaster strudel and hanging with friends.

So what was the threat of rape the judge commented on. I understand that he posted a picture of her with the phrase “I rape ———“ did it say he would her and then toaster strudel her or did it say “I rape and then toaster strudel” Was it meant as a meme? Did anyone see the post and if so what was your reaction? Did you take it as a threat of sexual violence against her or was it an attempt at trolling her. This censored statement is the key to case.

I think the court misapplied the relevant case law and used the wrong standard to determine intent. In my recollection of the Elonis case the court said the proper standard to use to determine intent is not how it was perceived by the victim but rather what did the defendant intend his posting to convey? - Did he intend for her to believe that he was threatening to actually rape her or was he intending it to convey someother innocuous meaning. I think the judge made her ruling based on how she, Davey, precieved it. Did she take it as an actual viable threat of violence against her? I think if he does appeal the ruling to the Montana Supreme Court he will probably get it overturned on free speech grounds. In the mean time he will have to appeal to the district court first and then if he loses again to the Supreme Court this will all take at 1 to 2 years for a final ruling. In the mean time he has to abide by the judges order. Thanks for any insight. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
garizzalies said:
EverettGriz said:

Serious question
No but he’s from Regina

garizzalies said:
Ursa Major said:
garizzalies said:
EverettGriz said:

Serious question
No but he’s from Regina

One of the best Seinfeld episodes of all time:

Is it Mulva?

No, it’s Delores!

cclarkblues said:
signedbewildered said:
Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:

I'm sure you can find some great Griz forums in those great countries since you appear to hate your homeland so much.

Well that was a far jump to a conclusion. Maybe I think our country IS the greatest. I haven't been to them all. I just find it interesting when someone calls our country the greatest and in the same sentence rips apart the leader we selected.

signedbewildered said:
cclarkblues said:
signedbewildered said:
Plainsman said:

Well that was a far jump to a conclusion. Maybe I think our country IS the greatest. I haven't been to them all. I just find it interesting when someone calls our country the greatest and in the same sentence rips apart the leader we selected.

Where did I rip apart our leader or any of our leaders?

Show some proof or you are just another lying POS.

Back