• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not essentially football related.... directly

cclarkblues said:
signedbewildered said:
cclarkblues said:
signedbewildered said:
What makes our country the greatest? Seriously, people say that all the time. There are some pretty darn great countries out there so what makes ours the greatest?

Sure the hell isn't the toaster strudel.

I'm sure you can find some great Griz forums in those great countries since you appear to hate your homeland so much.

Well that was a far jump to a conclusion. Maybe I think our country IS the greatest. I haven't been to them all. I just find it interesting when someone calls our country the greatest and in the same sentence rips apart the leader we selected.

Where did I rip apart our leader or any of our leaders?

Show some proof or you are just another lying POS.

Chill. I made the initial comment as a response to someone else's post, all of which you have quoted. It's the post ABOVE mine, not directed at you.

Have a beer, or not. I think our country is pretty fucking great but I have some friends in Sweden and Iceland and elsewhere that are pretty proud of where they live I think mostly because their toaster strudel kicks ass.

Just so you know. I stand up and remove my lid and tear up every fucking time they play the anthem at a Grizzly game, or anywhere else for that matter.

Got it?

“They say that patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings
Steal a little and they throw you in jail
Steal a lot and they make you king”

-Robert Zimmerman

signedbewildered said:
cclarkblues said:
signedbewildered said:
Plainsman said:
I beg to differ. Tragedy is electing a narcissistic, prevaricating, misogynistic, racist, sociopathic con man to be President of the the greatest democratic republic to ever grace the face of the earth.

What makes our country the greatest? Seriously, people say that all the time. There are some pretty darn great countries out there so what makes ours the greatest?

I'm sure you can find some great Griz forums in those great countries since you appear to hate your homeland so much.

Well that was a far jump to a conclusion. Maybe I think our country IS the greatest. I haven't been to them all. I just find it interesting when someone calls our country the greatest and in the same sentence rips apart the leader we selected.

i always thought that the ability to publicly 'rip apart' the president by saying what you think of him was one of the things that makes this country great (bqm) (can't bring myself to call him a 'leader', as the thought of calling him one makes me chortle)

Plainsman said:
I beg to differ. Tragedy is electing a narcissistic, prevaricating, misogynistic, racist, sociopathic con man to be President of the the greatest democratic republic to ever grace the face of the earth.

For a moment there I thought you were ripping into a eGrizzer. Then the word 'President' appeared. Stop bashing Obama, he's gone. And, by the grace of God, we avoided that crooked, lying **** the 'Swamp' and every left wing nut job supported. Stop whining, four flusher, you got TRUMP'd. :lol:
Besides, you went off topic. We were discussing the perversion of justice that happened in, what used to be a great town, Missoula.

Allezchat said:
I find it interesting that AG1 showed up to court in a t-shirt. If I was going to court I would look a little bit more business-like. Let's face it, he can say what he wants but showing up like that probably could be taken by the judge as he's not taking this seriously and she's less likely to believe him.

Also, did he recently shave? I saw someone in the Anaconda brewery a few months ago that looked like him. He was with a woman, who by their body language, she was the Alpha of the two.

No one F...'s with Alpha!!! He's so..................alpha? :roll:

Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:
It makes me sad that the militaristic feminist movement gets to tally a win because he’s such a twat. Two wrongs don’t make a right and they should both be held accountable. Tragic that this is where we are as a society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, our president is so racist that he dated a black woman for 6 months before he married, and has cut the black unemployment rate to the lowest point in history. And he is so misogynistic that he has three woman as CEOs of three of his companies. Let's not forget that he is such as sociopath that he supports the police to protect Americans, and wants to stop the entire Third World population from ruining the best country in the world by flooding into our nation illegally.

You should not bastardize the words Democratic Republic without an understanding of its meaning. A Democratic Republic assures that the people elect their leader, and that the laws enacted by Congress are enforced by that leader. Our president was duly-elected, and is working hard to enforce those laws, much to the chagrin of those who think that laws should be enforced selectively.

This whole Davey/Schlosser thing is just another example of the double standard which exists now in America. Cathy Griffin can publicly display a picture of our president being be-headed, a celebrity can state that our president's 12 year-old son be placed in a cage with a bunch of pedophiles, and a group of protesters can verbally threaten a public servant dining in a restaurant with her family, but a innocuous small town internet social media post against a left-wing politically-correct troubadour results in a court case. It's what this nation has become.

4theluvofgriz said:
This whole Davey/Schlosser thing is just another example of the double standard which exists now in America. Cathy Griffin can publicly display a picture of our president being be-headed, a celebrity can state that our president's 12 year-old son be placed in a cage with a bunch of pedophiles, and a group of protesters can verbally threaten a public servant dining in a restaurant with her family, but a innocuous small town internet social media post against a left-wing politically-correct troubadour results in a court case. It's what this nation has become.

I think your mistake, as well as some others, is that what Davey complained of was not "innocuous". He went over the line, in fact, in my view, way over the line. He wasn't exercising some First Amendment right to comment. He was harassing and stalking her, and had made some comments that were deemed to be threatening. And, when he was asked about those statements, he couldn't explain them.

The judge basically told him to leave her alone. UM has apparently told him to stay off campus and away from Griz athletics.

Not one of you posting in support, or semi-support, of him in this thread would have done what he did, and I doubt that any of you would ever do that.

PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:

I think your mistake, as well as some others, is that what Davey complained of was not "innocuous". He went over the line, in fact, in my view, way over the line. He wasn't exercising some First Amendment right to comment. He was harassing and stalking her, and had made some comments that were deemed to be threatening. And, when he was asked about those statements, he couldn't explain them.

The judge basically told him to leave her alone. UM has apparently told him to stay off campus and away from Griz athletics.

Not one of you posting in support, or semi-support, of him in this thread would have done what he did, and I doubt that any of you would ever do that.

Good post, PR!

Hard to believe this fuck!n@ thread is still on the main page.

Seriously - move it already. Political, locker room, bench, delete. WTF?

4theluvofgriz said:
bcbe44e3618dc9546acf94cfd6c7a8a0.jpg

** Disclaimer: In no way am I implying that the person depicted in the above meme has ever nailed anything, intends to nail anything, knows how to nail, should ever nail, has the ability to nail, has friends or family that were injured while nailing, etc. Nor do I take any responsibility for which definition of “nailed” you choose to apply. Webster’s appears to have several meanings for the verb. In addition I’m well beyond hip stage of life and while I have teenage children I’m not always up to speed when it comes to the lingo kids use today. “Nailed” may have new meaning in today’s urban vernacular and if that’s how you wish to apply it then you own it.... not me.

SoldierGriz said:
Hard to believe this f***!n@ thread is still on the main page.

Seriously - move it already. Political, locker room, bench, delete. WTF?

This topic is a big deal and has impacted UM football and egriz directly. It is exactly the type of topic that should be discussed in this forum.

The story is still the lead story on the Missoulian.

PlayerRep said:

I don't agree with PR often, but he nailed it. PR, the only word you forgot was "Intimidation", one of his favorite tactics.

signedbewildered said:
Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:
It makes me sad that the militaristic feminist movement gets to tally a win because he’s such a twat. Two wrongs don’t make a right and they should both be held accountable. Tragic that this is where we are as a society.

Power tools.

PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:

I never implied that his posts were not over the line. I think they were. But, so were the other examples that were made against our president and his son. Yet, the local one resulted in a court case, where the national ones were ignored, and protected under the guise of free speech. I ask anyone on this board this question........ if an individual publicly-stated that Barrack Obama's two daughters should be placed in a cage with known child rapists, would this statement have the same response as the one regarding Barron Trump? The answer should be obvious. Thus, the obvious double standard we live with today in our society.

PR ~ "Not one of you posting in support, or semi-support, of him in this thread would have done what he did, and I doubt that any of you would ever do that."

Not one of us would do what she did either. Again, both of them are insecure bullies screaming for attention.

PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Completely agree. Actions have consequences, and Alpha finally reaped some of what he sowed.

I have never met the guy but I cannot reconcile some of the claims made on here about what a great guy he is with the vile, horrible statements he has made to and about women, here and elsewhere. The statements that, "he would give you the shirt off his back" must only mean to men... Because that statement infers making a sacrifice for another person, and Alpha can't even speak politely to women who have the audacity to disagree with him. Would he give GG the shirt off his back? No.. He just calls her disgusting names. So you can say what a great guy he is all you want but his own words and actions prove you wrong.

PlayerRep said:
4theluvofgriz said:

I'm all in with you on this one PR!!

Latest posts

Back