• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Bubble?

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
#15 Fan said:
Except for their Legacy Jersey #41 tradition, damn I wish we would've had the forethought to do something cool like that before them.............

I also noticed that their team has started singing their fight song to their fans after wins as well……..yet another tradition stolen

Honest question: when did the gris start singing to their fans? Cats started it under Kramer.

Allezchat doesn't make sense. Allez is second person plural but chat is singular. Your moniker is stupid and your university sucks. 37-7.
I always thought he only rooted for one of them. Similar with poorgriz. I always just thought he was Griz fan on government aid.

The Trail of Tears was one tradition not stolen from the Griz. It's all theres'.
There are traditions, and there are traditions. This is pure scat, memorialized by pictures/videos from Bobscat Stadium. Not like anyone else would want to mimic it.
I watched Handel's "Messiah" this weekend. The chorus of 'Hallelujah' would be perfect audio for the scene. The lyrics aren't hard to remember..."Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
HAL-LE-LU-JAH!!!"👍

This bubble has been a total clusterf*ck!
No, there are no new problems. Those posts are from last year.
Has work on it resumed in any fashion or is weather still preventing that?
I don't know how much work is being done as of this week, but there was plenty of progress made. If i don't get down there before the spring game, I'll try to take some pictures next Friday for the folks who can't make it.

Not sure. Are you guys using your tent thing yet?
Whoa whoa whoa. We're building a hard sided building. You're the ones that decided on a canvas wall tent. But yours is by the river so I think it doubles as an ice hut when the river freezes over right? Very cool!

Whoa whoa whoa. We're building a hard sided building. You're the ones that decided on a canvas wall tent. But yours is by the river so I think it doubles as an ice hut when the river freezes over right? Very cool!
I guess I don’t understand. I swear I read MSU was trying to build a tented building. Like a yurt with cinder blocks or something. Is it built? Do you have pics?

Bid package is for a steel framed, fabric tensioned structure like this.

Bid package is for a steel framed, fabric tensioned structure like this.
Been called a tent since 40,000 BCE, but now with this pronoun craze thing we should call it something else? It's a tent with a frame. Sheesh! 🤠 Anyone not wearing a yellow foam-rubber hat can see that. 🎶"Stand up and jeer, Jeer loud and long at ol' Montana State...🎶

Back